AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Greatest Villian Of All Time

Lonely Dreamer... tweenny is an unknown quantity at this point tweenny's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2005 12:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face The Greatest Villian Of All Time

Who do you think is the Best Villian?
    Me? I think it is Seshomaru from Inuyasha (even though he is not that evil, but what ever)

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

There is no doubt at who is the greatest villain in all of anime. And that person is...

Char Aznable (Mobile Suit Gundam)

Char is easily the most amazing anime villain, if not even the most amazing character ever to grace the screen. His motives as a character are fully fleshed out, his ideals and beliefs, although in conflict with the protaganists, were always acceptable in their own way. When you watched Char you were not watching some cheap 2 dimensional villain, you were watching a real human being, who had ideals, beliefs, objectives, hopes, dreams and fears. These sort of qualities are often reserved for an anime's main character, and even then only in the most deep of series.

But Char has one thing above all else that makes him stand out, and the one thing most "Char copies" (eg. Zechs Marquis, Raww Le Kruuze, Neo) lacked. And that was a truely amazing screen presence. It is incredibly difficult to describe, and even rarer in an anime character. But Char's presence on the screen easily rivals that of Darth Vader in Star Wars (which is saying ALOT). The charisma that Char is said to have in the anime is easily reflected by an incredible writer and director (The great Yoshiyuki Tomino) and Char's seiyuu (whose name eludes me).

Char's amazing popoularity is reflected by his overwhelming fanbase. Char's japanese fanbase in Japan towers over any other fanbase I have ever seen for any anime character. He has his own line of PC's, Mobile Phones, Gamecubes, Magazines, Doujinshi, Toys, Apparel anything you can shake a 1/144 MS-06S Zakue scale model at. Hell, recently there was a massive celebration at Bandai HQ for Char's birthday!

Kokokokoko Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 03:49 AM
    Threads

Hasn't this thread already been made, oh well ^^
    I say Buu from dbz

Member Dracula 2.0 can only hope to improve Dracula 2.0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2005 03:43 PM
    Threads

Super Buu from DBZ.

Manson is your god now, bow down to him

BOW I SAY!

*ahem* Sorry, I got a little overdramtic but Manson is God.

Junior Member Mr. X is on a distinguished road Mr. X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 10:49 AM
    Threads

I'm have to say either Makoto Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin or Vicious from Cowboy Bebop. These 2 were great in all aspects to me.

Member Midnight Kitana is on a distinguished road Midnight Kitana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2005 11:11 PM
    Threads

Gendou Ikari is up there for me. He's sadistic, complex, and a man who'll do anything to reach his most desired goal, even if it means abandoning his son or through manipulation.

Victim #26 Seductress is on a distinguished road Seductress's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

Naraku from Inuyasha. He is some what evil but still has a heart. ^.^
    You can not kill what you did not create.

~Lacy~

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No question.Homura from Saiyuki.

Its hard to find a good villian, who has his motives all set out, and has practical reason for what he is doing. Depending on how you look at, he is the "good guy" out to create a paradise where people can live in harmony together. He never once took his methods to an extremity, an only killed those who opposed him, or stood directly in the way of him accomplishing his goal. H doesnt look evil, doesnt act evil, doesnt talk evil.

then again i must put in my opinion on good and evil- "there is no such thing as good or evil, just a difference of opinion and how those opinions are interpreted by others." and Homura supports this, because, although he goes against protagonists of the story(Sanzo, Gojyo, Hakkai, and Goku), he is not truly evil, but rather conflicting with the fore-mention characters.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

i would say the greatest villian would have to be Flay from Gundam Seed, or however you spell her name...

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tenshi_hime
    i would say the greatest villian would have to be Flay from Gundam Seed, or however you spell her name...
    I strongly agree!! *Nods head vigorously*
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    Threads

Sephiroth, FF7 (we said greatest villains, no specifics, and i think that ff7 should still fall under anime)

Killed Aris "and she didnt come back" sounds pretty darn evil and sadistic to me.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Yes, Sephiroth...

He was crazy... o.O

Junior Member Ana-Chan is on a distinguished road Ana-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2005 01:56 PM
    Threads

i say cell from DBZ!

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    Threads

GOD PEOPLE! None of this villains have nothing and I mean nothing on Knives from Trigun! Knives has to be the most evil villian ever created! If you seen the show and seen all the stuff Knives this to Vash you will totally agree with me! Come on Knives blew off his brothers arm,kill millions of people from different towns, and to top it all off kill the one mother figure Vash ever had! You can not tell me Knives isnt the most evil villian in anime history!

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Sephiroth isnt an anime character.... but because of him... there is now a plague on the wolrd of FFVII called geostigma(This is in Advent Children)... this thing is killing off everyone slowly... the children first which is REALLY sad...

And let us not forget how he killed everyone in midgar... the biggest city on the FFVII planet....

Thats why i think hes the worst.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Big Deal, all those people in Midgar had a chance to leave just like Aeris mother and Barrets Daughter. ITs like they chose to die, Knives is way more evil than Sephiroth, dont get me wrong Sephiroth is evil but not as Evil as Knives from Trigun

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, and alot of people did leave... but the thing is... after meteor the plague started... it was like an after effect... so even though people survived they still got really sick and alot died...

And I dont know of this knives sharcter you speak of... all i know is Sephiroth is the most ruthless villain ever...

the puchuu king macus alexander bogart can only hope to improve macus alexander bogart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 08:21 AM
    babel the city of eternal darkness wuwahahahahaha
    Threads

the worst villan of all time is the diabolical that man (excel saga)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh you mean the after effects..ohhhh... Well you should really see Trigun man i am telling ya If you see all the stuff Knives did then I am sure you would change your mind quickly.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, I was thinking about getting the box set since everyone tells me its really good...

the puchuu king macus alexander bogart can only hope to improve macus alexander bogart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 08:21 AM
    babel the city of eternal darkness wuwahahahahaha
    Threads

i aggre with mistacloudstrife sephiroth is uber bad but seymor(ff10) and kefka(ff6) are bad too

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I thought Seymour was pretty weak... He had to use that curing machine and stuff all the time... o.O

Kokokokoko Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 03:49 AM
    Threads

i'll say it again Buu or maybe vicous, well either them

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Bebe was stronger than Buu though... they had similar taking over kinda powers but Bebe's one was a little better... o.O ...if that makes sense...

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 04:12 PM
    Escaping your sight everytime you turn around.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sephiroth is the best villian ever

Closed Thread

Thread Information