AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Worst Anime Ever...

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Hamtaro, Digimon and Pokemon~they really suck!

Red Order Member Natsumi Kazuyomi is an unknown quantity at this point Natsumi Kazuyomi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 01:01 PM
    Threads

Hamtaro was a discrace to all things Anime :_; damn you hampsters!!!!!
    Last edited by Regex; 08-04-2006 at 11:42 AM.
    member of the red order...

For whom the bells toll Andrew (Ender) Wiggin is a splendid one to behold Andrew (Ender) Wiggin is a splendid one to behold Andrew (Ender) Wiggin is a splendid one to behold Andrew (Ender) Wiggin is a splendid one to behold Andrew (Ender) Wiggin is a splendid one to behold Andrew (Ender) Wiggin is a splendid one to behold Andrew (Ender) Wiggin is a splendid one to behold Andrew (Ender) Wiggin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 04:13 PM
    Threads

Digimon was pointless to make. Hamtaro is just wiping the name of Anime in the mud and horse manure.. x_X
    Created by: Me. Created by: Cherry QueCreated by:: Andrew (Ender) Wiggin

Forsaken by her master Guardian of light has a spectacular aura about Guardian of light has a spectacular aura about Guardian of light's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2006 12:55 AM
    in the deepest, darkesst, most secluded! receses of my mind
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Natsumi Kazuyomi
    Hamtaro was a discrace to all things Anime :_; damn you hampsters!!!!!
    ya definetly i hate hampsters!!! they think there so cute! but there not!

For whom the bells toll Andrew (Ender) Wiggin is a splendid one to behold Andrew (Ender) Wiggin is a splendid one to behold Andrew (Ender) Wiggin is a splendid one to behold Andrew (Ender) Wiggin is a splendid one to behold Andrew (Ender) Wiggin is a splendid one to behold Andrew (Ender) Wiggin is a splendid one to behold Andrew (Ender) Wiggin is a splendid one to behold Andrew (Ender) Wiggin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 04:13 PM
    Threads

Hamsters are evil little things that live in bubbles and want to take over the world with crappy animes.
    Created by: Me. Created by: Cherry QueCreated by:: Andrew (Ender) Wiggin

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Love Hina and Hamtaro. DISGRACES!!!

Junior Member Anime Alchemist will become famous soon enough Anime Alchemist will become famous soon enough Anime Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 05:05 PM
    Threads

In my opinion there are animes made for little kids( Poke'mon,Yu-Gi-Oh!,Hamtaro,) and animes for teens and adults( Fullmetal Alchemist,Yu Yu Hakusho, Ruruoni Kenshin,ect.)
    Did any of you see how different the Poke'mon and Yu-Gi-Oh! mangas are from the anime? Yu-Gi-Oh is actually violent and they swear and stuff. If kids ever read the manga they would freak out. The Poke'mon manga actually is a bit bloody. The mangas are better in my opinion. The animes are totally different,and Poke'mon has been around long enough and should end. It was only good in the beginning. Everyone was obsessed with it when it first came out ( so was I...) and now Yu-Gi-Oh! is doing the same.

Dragonball Z and Sailor Moon are good shows.

Paranoia Agent is hard to understand (as is Big O) but if you watch all 12 episodes you understand it. Paranoia Agent is a good show in my opinion. It also would make a great scary movie. With Big O if you watch all of it i'm sure it would be easier to understand.

Hamtaro is cute.
    Bobobobo and Zatch Bell are both weird to me.
    Can we all stop mentioning Poke'mon,Digimon,Hamtaro,and Yu-Gi-OH! it's getting a bit annoying.

Member The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2006 01:55 PM
    Threads

i hate both digimon and hamtaro but digimon has a better storyline than hamtaro

Junior Member Chrispin05 can only hope to improve Chrispin05's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2008 09:56 AM
    Threads

besides the obvious ones like hamtaro, and one piece (lol, come on, let's get serious), inuyasha is so stupid. With names like kikyo, shippo, sango, miroku, naraku, Sesshomaru, Kohaku, Bankotsu, Mukotsu, Suikotsu, Kyokotsu, Ginkotsu, Jakotsu, and Renkotsu there's noway i could take that garbage seriously. and i tried giving inuyasha a chance but the story line puts me to sleep every night. im surprised cartoonnetwork still plays the sh**.

Junior Member Kamen is on a distinguished road Kamen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 05:49 AM
    Threads

Default my thought

Hamtaro sucks but i like Digimon.

Junior Member Cleric Juan Ortiz is on a distinguished road Cleric Juan Ortiz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2007 04:38 PM
    Cathedral of the Tetragrammaton, in Heaven
    Threads

I gotta agree with Inuyasha16...

Hamtaro, Digimon and Pokemon~they really suck!

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2017 09:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok, hamtaro had some funny parts, But a story about hansters who escaped and commute? come on!
    Pokemon was cut and editted (Don't ask how I came to this conclusion... it's a looong story) and really long (Chronicles was a fresh Idea though)
    Once Piece in the original Japanese was awsome, but the english version was cut up!
    Now I only liked the 1st, 3rd and 4th seasons of Digimon only because they had good storyline.
    Yu-Gi-Oh was a kill joy, but the manga had good stuff in it. (GX was just... over the top.)
    I haven't even watched Love Hina yet, but I've read bits of the Manga, good stuff.
    Inuyasha is GREAT! It may not have a total ending but It's still great in my eyes.

The worst anime ever would have to be...
    Oh geez, I can't seem to find the "Worst Anime" in my opinion...

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member sensuki has a spectacular aura about sensuki has a spectacular aura about sensuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 04:21 PM
    Threads

Yu-gi-oh, beyblade,pokemon, pichpichi pitch, cowboy bebop, yuyu hakusho, Karin (I still watch the show though...), gundam seed, lupin the 3rd, bleach and that's about all the anime I hate.Especially pichipichi pitch (because lucia or whatever her name is is so annoying and I really hate mermaids)
    ...You Know This NaNaN...

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

i hate one piece,super milk chan
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

I'm going with GTO and 10 Tokyo Warriors. I can't stand them.

Quote Originally Posted by sensuki
    Yu-gi-oh, beyblade,pokemon, pichpichi pitch, cowboy bebop, yuyu hakusho, Karin (I still watch the show though...), gundam seed, lupin the 3rd, bleach and that's about all the anime I hate.Especially pichipichi pitch (because lucia or whatever her name is is so annoying and I really hate mermaids)
    Yeah, i don't really like an....WHOA Cowboy Bebop!! I find that hard to believe.
    Last edited by jewel2sparkle; 08-07-2006 at 11:10 AM.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Member KaylaCat1010 can only hope to improve KaylaCat1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 02:13 PM
    Threads

Worst anime I seen hmm... well I'd have to say Yu-Gi-Oh and Yu-Gi-Oh GX and Lupon the 3rd, Coyboy bebop hmm.... I can't remember the last one what was it... Oh ya I think its called Samaria Champloo I don't remember.. I like Hamtaro because the hamsters are cute and because it reminds me of my hamster
    lol cute little hamsters
    OMG I forgot about Bobobo that show is the most retarded show I have ever seen the only one smart in there is Beauty Bobobo is an idiot Don patch is a moron and that jiggly guy come on he jelo for god sakes I mean come on jelo thats alive... Gaser is OMG stupid I mean what the hell where they thinking when they made this! The torpeedo and all the bad guys SUCK I just hate that show!! I dont no why they put it on air
    Last edited by KaylaCat1010; 08-07-2006 at 06:05 PM.
    This is what happens to people who hate me

DEATH

Junior Member Elaruqui is on a distinguished road Elaruqui's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2006 07:56 AM
    Threads

Default AWfulIESt

Ugliest ever?! hamtaro!!!
    Jeez... anime that doesn't really make a good sense... Digimon is fine i guess.... the best is the 02 but i'd say the rest are just average especially the 03 and 04 seasons of it
    Hamtaro may seem cute but if you match it up with the graphics plus the dubbing.... i'd rather not say anything....

Junior Member Jester1331 is on a distinguished road Jester1331 is on a distinguished road Jester1331 is on a distinguished road Jester1331 is on a distinguished road Jester1331 is on a distinguished road Jester1331 is on a distinguished road Jester1331 is on a distinguished road Jester1331 is on a distinguished road Jester1331 is on a distinguished road Jester1331 is on a distinguished road Jester1331 is on a distinguished road Jester1331's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

super milk chan realy sucks big ones.

Member hunt4me will become famous soon enough hunt4me's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 05:56 PM
    Threads

I really don't like Hamtaro and Puffy Ami Yumi and couple of others that I can't seem to think of right now.
    ~What's really important, is not the fact that I was weak, but the will to become stronger~

Member GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2008 11:34 AM
    Threads

For those who think Digimon is a rip-off of Pokemon you need to do your research because DIgimon was out before Pokemon. Also Digmon season 3 after like the 1st 10 episodes it becomes really deep and dark and is really good.

Senior Member Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 03:27 PM
    Threads

I actually like a lot of animes people hate XD I loved Paranoia Agent, at least all I got to see; I didn't really understand The Big O but its premise was hilarious to me. I actually liked Hamtaro, recognizing the fact that it was for the 5-11 year old set. What can I say, I found overly personified hamsters funny.

I definitely disliked Sailor Moon (sorry) and Super Milk Chan though - Super Milk Chan tried hard to be funny but just didn't make sense and had no comedic timing. :|

Edit: Now I remember the anime I didn't like that was a bit controversial! I tried to watch Full Metal Alchemist and just didn't like it. Brilliant start to a story, but it just flopped on its face further through. When they killed off all the comedic relief I realized that I just didn't care about the main characters at all. It's as if the writers have no idea about the concept of catharsis.
    Last edited by Plaidbutterfly; 09-15-2006 at 10:31 PM.
    Looking for an Inu-Yasha Roleplay Board...
    Please PM me if you know of one!

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Not in 10,000 years will I even CONSIDER liking Gundam Wing, its too shounen and repetitive.
    Theres like, no girls in that show.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Junior Member Master Wu is on a distinguished road Master Wu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2007 07:44 PM
    Threads

Neon Genisis Evangelion, THE most overated anime ever. also the Worst storyline. Worst characters, worst dub, and so on. Zatch Bell, just another creature battle anime.

And to those who say One piece, Are you talking about what is aired on us tv? Cause I will agree with you. 4kids effed it up. the original it 10x better than that crap that they are airing right now.

And to those who say Cowboy Bebop need to check themselves into a clinic cause they're sick
    Last edited by Master Wu; 09-16-2006 at 12:35 AM. Reason: censoring :P
    Punch, Kick, Its All in the mind.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyNinja
    Not in 10,000 years will I even CONSIDER liking Gundam Wing, its too shounen and repetitive.
    Theres like, no girls in that show.
    Lucrezia Noin
    Lady Une
    Relena
    Sally
    Catherine
    That annoying child from endless waltz.

Those are the ones I recall.

Also, anyone saying Poke'mon, digimon, and hamtaro...Silence yourself. Those anime were created for CHILDREN. Not teenagers and adults. That's like saying "Whats the worst american cartoon" And popping out dora the explorer and the powerpuff girls.
    Let's try to compair to things a little more in your own age group shall we?
    Oh, as for yugioh...Do you know how much they cut out, how much editing they do, and how much they water it down? They even go as far as to changing large sections of script. Go watch the authentic thing. Honestly.

As for worst anime I would say Negima.
    I loved the manga, however...the anime was too disorganized. They had a new version of the theme song every 3 epiosdes. Every 4 episodes it seems that the art team changes. They can't decide to keep all of the girls with ONE hair color, and out of the 26 (it was 26 right?) episodes, I think maybe 10 of them had to do with the actual manga, or things were changed for to much.
    Negima manga? Win.
    Negima anime? Total failure.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    That's like saying "Whats the worst american cartoon" And popping out dora the explorer and the powerpuff girls.
    Powerpuff Girls aren't cool? Dang it, I watch that show all the time...

But when considering bad anime, I exclude 4Kids animes and animes that are meant to appeal to children. 4Kids just kills animes, first of all. Look at what they did to One Piece.

Setting aside the kids' stuff, I look at the anime meant to appeal to audiences teen and up. When thinking of these, the word Inuyasha pops up. It's a bad anime, and since I went through the reasons as to why it sucks, I shan't repeat myself. It's just bad, I'll leave it at that.

Thinking of other anime I watched, I come to realize that I didn't like Fullmetal Alchemist too much. Correction, I liked the series, but not the Elric brothers. They killed all the characters I liked, so that anime is at the bottom of my list too.

Upon further digging in my memory of anime I've seen, I watched maybe 20 episodes of Ranma and disliked it in every aspect that it's meant to be liked for. The comedy gets old. The martial arts is a sick twist of unrealism to numbing to watch.

Speaking of martial arts anime, I can't stand Dragon Ball Z or GT or whatever letter of the alphabet they go by now. It's 28 minutes of people staring at each other and getting ready to fight, then 2 minutes of people actually fighting.

I'm sure there are other animes I don't like, but I won't even bother.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Closed Thread

Thread Information