AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Why Anime Forum Dot com is the best.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Why Anime Forum Dot com is the best.

Hi my name is Satoru Ishigami which means something...I forgot but its cool, it has something to do with god or something. I am 18 and in high school and stuff. I do normal teen stuff. (No dumbass stuff like doing drugs or having unprotected sex) I should have introduced myself before but I kind of like forgot so I am doing it now.I got a bit of a...whats the word... Potty mouth so ill try my best not to cuss too much.

I like drawing, running track, playing video games, and anime.

I like all types of girls, black,white,mexcian,asian doesnt really matter there all great. I like a girl who’s not a dumbass, I mean she doesn’t have to be a genius but she should have some common sense.

When I joined this forum I didn’t think it was all that great but it sure hell proved me wrong. The site it self is great.

1.) It has a giant photo gallery with just about all the photos of any anime show you can think of.

2.) The people of the forum are great. If you have a problem I am sure they will try to help you the best way they can.

3.) The administrators are great. There a little too strict but I suppose its ok to ensure everyone follows the rules. I think they just want to make sure everyone has fun without dumbass noobs spamming and stuff like that.The adminstrators are like stealth ninjas, they catching doing something wrong when you least expect it.

4.)I like the way they have the forum. It like connects to rpg character battling and stuff. I don’t really know how to explain it but its cool as hell.

5.)They also have a great arcade. Tons of challenging games you can play.

6.)They also have a chat, I mean who doesn’t like chatrooms?

That’s about all I can think of, If anyone else can think of any other reasons I left out feel free to post or something. The people who made this forum have to be geniuses. They made the perfect forum, the perfect hangout, a place you can go and never be bored, a forum we all can enjoy.

I'm a twit Thenox is on a distinguished road Thenox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2005 05:50 AM
    Threads

WOW your like possably the most annoying person on here!!! nobody cares who you are or what your into. we care how little you know about anime so the DON MEGAS ie me can make you feel small and feeble lol WELCOM TO HELL, you had a good life. Y DID U CHOOSE THIS?

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What the hell? Dont spam my thread *******.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Yeah so much for your #2... haha...

But yeah... i think i like this forum... its pretty good...

I'm a twit Thenox is on a distinguished road Thenox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2005 05:50 AM
    Threads

DUDE your post is spam im just cleaning up this ham substitute product that is YOU!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You just joined your a noob.Its no point at all in aruging with you its a waste of my time. Your like a annoying tick sucking the life out of some one or the scum on the bottom of some ones shoes. Your simply here to annoy true anime lovers of this site. You shouldnt even be here. I am officially ignoring you.
    Last edited by Hotsuma; 01-26-2005 at 08:36 AM.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Satoru... Thenox is corrent... he is not spamming... what he's doing is called Flaming... I believe he should be getting in trouble for somthing like that... If he said soemthing like that in my other forum he would have been warned...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Flaming huh? oh well i dont care.

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

Jeez some people need to take it easy on here. I don't know why Thenox decided to attack you Satoru....so just ignore him...there's always a guy like that in the forums. I see that you really, really like this site...and that's good. I myself think it's good....but mostly just use it for when I'm super bored. It's too cold outside...and I hate the cold so I'm forced to be inside on weekdays. That's why I can't wait for summer.
    Btw, I wouldn't consider Satoru's posts flames or spamming. He just forgot to introduce himself and wanted to add that he really likes this forum.
    Am I defending Satoru? No. I just see it like it is....and that's all...cheers.

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 12:05 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Variable_Gunbuster
    Jeez some people need to take it easy on here. I don't know why Thenox decided to attack you Satoru....so just ignore him...there's always a guy like that in the forums. I see that you really, really like this site...and that's good. I myself think it's good....but mostly just use it for when I'm super bored. It's too cold outside...and I hate the cold so I'm forced to be inside on weekdays. That's why I can't wait for summer.
    Btw, I wouldn't consider Satoru's posts flames or spamming. He just forgot to introduce himself and wanted to add that he really likes this forum.
    Am I defending Satoru? No. I just see it like it is....and that's all...cheers.
    i agree totally..u two jus need to chill out!

Junior Member SamuraiPrincess is on a distinguished road SamuraiPrincess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2005 06:52 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Welcome to the forum. That's cool that you like all that. I love anime and inuyasha just happens to be one of my favorites. I also like to play video games to. Well I got to go for now. If you need anything or want to chat sometime just private message me. I may be new here but I want to make as many friends as I can. Ja Ne *waves*

Senior Member kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2010 09:37 PM
    stuck in the process of becoming infinity.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ekdromoi

sup man,

uh....

yah.....
    [We the unappeased, the unaccepting continued looking,
    filling in the silences with our own wishes, fears and fantasies.
    Driven forward by the fact that no matter how empty the world
    seemed, no matter how degraded and used up the world appeared to
    us, we knew that anything was still possible.]

Princess of the Moon Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

Ohayo, Minna!!!!!!! I just woke up and decided to do my normal routine on this forum, because I just LOVE THIS FORUM SO MUCH!!!!!! I think its AWESOME!!!!!!! Everything about it I love........
    Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

Brothers- Darkfire_Destiny, Demon Hunter Dante, Prince Darien
    Sisters- xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx, animeseishi, Dark Foxx, Jagan Eye

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay you three, (Thenox, MistaCloudStrife, Satoru Ishigami) I will say this once and once only...NO FLAMING on my forum!! I will not put up with this nonsense. Continue and I will eliminate this thread and place a warning on each of your accounts.

That it all.

By the way, Welcome to AF Satoru.

~ Myrra (the not-very-happy-to-see-this-kind-of-thing mod!)
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

~The Treasured one~ Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 10:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Satoru Ishigami
    Hi my name is Satoru Ishigami which means something...I forgot but its cool, it has something to do with god or something. I am 18 and in high school and stuff. I do normal teen stuff. (No dumbass stuff like doing drugs or having unprotected sex) I should have introduced myself before but I kind of like forgot so I am doing it now.I got a bit of a...whats the word... Potty mouth so ill try my best not to cuss too much.

I like drawing, running track, playing video games, and anime.

I like all types of girls, black,white,mexcian,asian doesnt really matter there all great. I like a girl who’s not a dumbass, I mean she doesn’t have to be a genius but she should have some common sense.

When I joined this forum I didn’t think it was all that great but it sure hell proved me wrong. The site it self is great.

1.) It has a giant photo gallery with just about all the photos of any anime show you can think of.

2.) The people of the forum are great. If you have a problem I am sure they will try to help you the best way they can.

3.) The administrators are great. There a little too strict but I suppose its ok to ensure everyone follows the rules. I think they just want to make sure everyone has fun without dumbass noobs spamming and stuff like that.The adminstrators are like stealth ninjas, they catching doing something wrong when you least expect it.

4.)I like the way they have the forum. It like connects to rpg character battling and stuff. I don’t really know how to explain it but its cool as hell.

5.)They also have a great arcade. Tons of challenging games you can play.

6.)They also have a chat, I mean who doesn’t like chatrooms?

That’s about all I can think of, If anyone else can think of any other reasons I left out feel free to post or something. The people who made this forum have to be geniuses. They made the perfect forum, the perfect hangout, a place you can go and never be bored, a forum we all can enjoy.
    Wow Satoru Ishigami, i totally admire that all the way! Who doesn't enjoy all these fun forums. It's all about the true basics of loving anime and so on. i wouldn't of been here for none other reason than to chat about hings we love and hearing everyone elses point of views(I do love scamming around each thread reading everyones gestures and responses. it's way fun.)
    i can't ever get bored talking about anime, it's just to much to chat about.
    Like your name that means something that i assume is in japanese translations, i to have a name that means something. And i wouldn't think about forgetting it, becauses it's something that best features me. Aisuru, in japanese to english means "Sweetheart". Sometimes even "love" or "belove". I am a sweetheart if it's hard for you to bare. i go by this name all the time for my reasons though.
    If your any anime fan, than it's certain that everyone loves drawing them. not to blurt or brag, but i am a dandy, yet skilled anime artist. i can perfectly handle myself with drawing just about anything i want. I love it, and my beautimus hands.^_^
    Of course, playing action and rpg games are my fav. i even play back in the day games, well because i believe there the best of the best. Action fightings game, which i have more of then any other types, is something i can't bare to play every nite. Just For the FYI, i enter into fighting game Competitions and compete with only the pros.
    There is other that i do enjoy doing, but i'm just talking to much right about now.
    And yes this forums has everything that i can imagin.
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

That's good that you like this forum, especially if you are having fun. I hope you contiune to like this place and keep a positive attitude towards it.

~The Treasured one~ Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Subarashi!(wonderful) and Arigatou(thank you) some much for the good comment.
    Which ever name that pleases you the most and suits you best is what i will call you.
    And so forth i hope that everyone can get this thread back on topic and much less about something else that shouldn't have to be mention. Hearing positive murmures and gestures is just what i'm looking forward into hearing more of.
    And thank you once again, Kaze.^_^
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Which ever name that pleases you the most and suits you best is what i will call you.
    And so forth i hope that everyone can get this thread back on topic and much less about something else that shouldn't have to be mention. Hearing positive murmures and gestures is just what i'm looking forward into hearing more of.

Opps, didn't mean to double post...gomen nasai...
    Last edited by Aisuru; 01-27-2005 at 03:15 PM.
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aisuru

Opps, didn't mean to double post...gomen nasai...
    Thanks, and you can call me Kaze if you want to. I like both names, but Kaze works too. ^^

Yeah, I don't really like flaming and neither does Myrra-sama, so I try to post more constructive and positive things.

I like this forum a lot too, I haven't seen another message board that consits of an arcade, RPG battling, and lots of different topics and users.

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Satoru dude, I love like most of the things you like!! Weird...I like running track, playing video games and watching anime (except drawing, though). I''m a girl, too. I totally agree with you! i like all types of guys too: Hot guys who are black or asian or white or even mexican is awesome to me.
    I enjoy going to this forum also. Well, hello and nice to meet ya. ^_^

spirit of total darkness Shadow_Warrior will become famous soon enough Shadow_Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

yea i like drawing playing video games.. anime forum is the best...

Junior Member Kytsukuya is on a distinguished road Kytsukuya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2005 06:05 PM
    Threads

Anime Forum is cool. You can chat, interact, play games, meet people, fight and have fun! I really like this forum. But if you could make your own character and be able to really move with it, that'd be great. I'm still satisfied with it. I wouldn't wanna leave it.
    Kytsu's status: Single and looking

~~Nobody knows me, I don't know anybody.

I am not alone and not afraid.
    I am strong, never weak.
    I will love, and love again.~~

~~Kytsukuya~~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After over fifty of my post i have returned back into this thread to confess more of my reason why i enjoy being here on "Anime Forum Dot Com". it's just so welcoming and alot more funner then any of those other forum sites. i can talk about just about as much as i want, seek help and thankully receive back answers, it's just lots to do here and i just can't get enough of it all! so as of now and am saying thanx to all for making me feel more at home and less of some where else feeling like im in jail(not that i've ever been there....cuz i havn't, but yah know what i'm pointing at).
    you are worthy...

~Aisuru~
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2019 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

*joins the fray...

Hmmm... this quite a hot thread.... Anyway, hi Hotsuma! Welcome to the Forum! As you have read the rules, try to play nice. Have fun while you at it.
    Psst... BEWARE of crazy bunch of newbies -trigger cannibals, stake -burner and thief blanket.

See ya around!

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

hello welcome Hotsuma, i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. also if u want u can be in my family.
    Last edited by Lady Dragon; 03-25-2005 at 02:19 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information