AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: misunderstanding?

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default misunderstanding?

http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=19958

If you have a complaint about being banned, then contact Kaitou Ace or Princess Minako. Do NOT bother other admins because you were banned. Doing so will typically result in your complaint being completely ignored.

Seductress: You were banned for your extremely inappropriate content in main chat. The ban stays.
    Se$sY K@g0m3: You were banned for the "content" of your private chat with someone who has been permanently banned from the entire server.
    so im to understand that a person was banned because of something they said in a "P-R-I-V-A-T-E" conversation? how private is this conversation if you know what was said, and since it is a private conversation, anything that is said would more than likely be privelaged between the two that said it, and i think anyone spying on a private conversation is in violation of certain rights, especially when a person would expect privacy in a "PRIVATE" conversation.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

PC's are monitored because we do not allow "cybering" in chat. It is actually very well known that only site admins, EJK and LPS, and webmaster, Kaitou Ace and myself, are the only ones that can see PC's in chat. We have to do this because we have to make sure that there arn't pedophiles who are trying to do explicit things with kids. This whole issue has been hashed out on the boards about a month or so ago.

We don't read everyone, the script which allows us to see this highlights certain key words that will grab our attention. Due to the fact that the chat scrolls very fast there is no humanly possible way we can read the entire chat plus every PC that goes thru as fast as it goes. We just look for highlighted key words such as swears, or sexual refrences.

Our goal is to keep the chat as clean as possible. second, this is a private forum, there arn't any "rights" to any sort of privacy. We respect it to a point. I don't care who you have a crush on, I don't care who you hate, I do care if you trying to get some kid, who quite possibly 11 years old, to have a sexually explicit conversation. Which if reported I do need to be able to look up and verify. Otherwise I could have someone accuse you of trying to "molest" them in PC and what if I trusted them with no proof? Or what if they sent me something and claimed it was from you. I'd have no way to defend you or to prove otherwise, so I banned you from chat unfairly? This is not only to find the rule breakers but it is also to protect the innocent.

The Goddess has Spoken
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Closed Thread

Thread Information