AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Are you weird like me and listen to anime music?

Junior Member bloodryne is on a distinguished road bloodryne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2005 09:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hikutetsu
    As long the music is catchy and I understand what it means yea. Of coure I listen to alot of anime music 24 hours day though (that mean I'm weird too, right?) I just enjoy the Inuyasha music and the Full Metal Alchemist opening themes.
    oh, yeah.. full metal alchemist songs r the best in the entire world ( r exaggerating urself again, blood?) anywaizz... i do not understand what the japanese songs mean, but i kinda know some tinny - weenie bit, thats all. and i also listen to anime music 24 hours a day to inspire my drawing ( do not tell them, okay blood ?) whatever. at least, for some time until my dad came spying on me. hepe he is again.... oh, well...

shadow masters Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 11:27 AM
    Threads

yea anime music rules and
    il listen to it verry often

"the people and the friends we have lost never forget them"

Junior Member stomponfrogs is on a distinguished road stomponfrogs's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 03:33 PM
    Threads

I just recently started listening to some songs on the Inuyasha and Naruto soundtrack. I wanted to buy the soundtrack CD's for Inuyasha, but they were way too expensive. Feh. >_<

Avatar and signature made by me. My Livejournal

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

i listen to anime music all the time......including right now....
    as for people who think i'm wierd for listening ti it...i just turn up the volume and drown them out....
    ..i have several burned cd's of anime music actually.....

GO ANIME MUSIC....(currently listening to gundam seed destany ending theme)
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

beL!eVeR 0f cH!b!ne$s Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2008 09:44 AM
    Threads

Cool None of us is weird...

ANIME MUSIC RULEZ!!

I have lots of anime soundtracks and MP3s you know. And I totally threw a fit when my CD filled with Yu Yu Hakusho MP3s went missing. And it's still missing....

I especially like BGMs. Like those of Magic Knight Rayearth...or Naruto. Their BGMs are cool and I love listening to them.

So, Anime Music rulez!! Just like that!!

GTO Rulez!!!

Member Kari_21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Kari_21's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 02:15 PM
    Threads

yup i love to listen to anime music, i got this inuyasha cd with the song and it's remix. i also downloaded the theme song to chobits and card captor sakura. i think it's kool.

Member o'neilll is an unknown quantity at this point o'neilll's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2005 07:15 PM
    Threads

if u r on this site it aint wierd to listen to anime music..

right now im listening to silent mobius,"kindaNopanse" i think.... very nice
    im back!!!!!!!!!

If u can understand my ranting, we should talk...

claudia black on sg1 with that dude too?
    a new general to replace o'neill?
    nooooooooooooo!!!! to much change!
    its gonna rock

ZIM: somethings broken and u had nothing to do with it?
    GRR: i know, im scared too.....

i love this show

Junior Member bloodryne is on a distinguished road bloodryne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2005 09:00 AM
    Threads

aha! it looks like we r not really that weird....heh? wow...--looks around--this is soooo awesome....look!!! all of us is really into anime and manga!!!
    do not be surprised. your darkness is you. it is all in you, wether you realize it or not. please, do not be mad. its the truth.

Senior Member Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 01:15 AM
    Threads

There will never be a day when i'll never listen to anime music ^^

It hurts to see someone you love fall in love with someone else...

~Family~

Dad~ZeldaFreakMaster

Guardian~Ninja Hatake Kakashi
    Big Sis~w0lf b0rn_f0x br3d Yumi,Hameht
    Lil sis~Nine Tail Fire Fox
    crazy lil sisMSCBrock

Big bro~Therebel
    bro~Inu-Chan529
    Husband~swords of moore
    lil cousin~Junior
    nephew~kidcash
    older vampire of the night brotherevangelion2008

Vash The Stampede Vash_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point Vash_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

I listen to anime theme songs like the one to Full Metal Alchemist. an others I also like Boa the japanese singer she is cool.
    VASH THE STAMPEDE THE HUMANOID TYPHOON!!
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's FirstLaw of Equivalent Exchange

Member spawn has much to be proud of spawn has much to be proud of spawn has much to be proud of spawn has much to be proud of spawn has much to be proud of spawn has much to be proud of spawn has much to be proud of spawn has much to be proud of spawn has much to be proud of spawn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2005 05:56 AM
    Threads

Yeah, i listen to anime music sometimes but its embarrasing when friends and family see me do it!!

Virtuous Pixie Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

ur not weird really..i also listen to anime music..and not only that, i also sing with the music..^-^actually, i have a collection of almost all anime because i like singing them..^-^ if u call anime song listeners weird then, im the WEIRDEST..*sigh*

~~~~

Member Sakura_jin237 is on a distinguished road Sakura_jin237's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2005 01:37 AM
    Threads

I love to listen to anime music, but I dont consider it as weird because the one's who sing the anime songs are just songs from j-pop artist's albums. But I really like anime songs, I have a request for everybody, Can anybody please tell me where I can get one?! Pls! if you dont mind telling me.

Senior Member blueeyeswhitedragon is on a distinguished road blueeyeswhitedragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2005 09:00 AM
    Threads

no not most of the time

The Seventh Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2007 01:39 AM
    Threads

i listen to inuyasha i have the cd

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

I dowload all my anime music and listen to it lots.

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Member Sakura_jin237 is on a distinguished road Sakura_jin237's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2005 01:37 AM
    Threads

But what I meant was mp3, Could someone pls tell me where I can get them. Bec. I dnt know where to buy a .cd in our country! If it's ok with everyone.

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

Oh yeah I love listening to anime music, specially Inuyasha music the best one...Dearest . I recently found a remix of diferent anime piano songs,and love it.
    I love one from Evangelion too!
    And can't forget....from CardCaptor Sakura!

The Loyal Wolf. Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2016 05:32 PM
    Threads

I love anime music!, espically Trigun: First Doughnuts, Trigun: Second Dought *Happy Pack*, Trigun: Spicey Stewed Doughnuts, Hellsing:Raid, Helling: Ruin, and the Macross Soundtracks!
    Be very careful, because the wolves of life will devour your soul.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

i like listing to jpop and j rock and etc
    i listen to the theme songs of alot of anime
    Derp.

Demon Slayer Deshwitat will become famous soon enough Deshwitat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

I listen to it too your not weird lol but none of my other friends like that kinda stuff

Member Shamankingfangirl is on a distinguished road Shamankingfangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2006 09:25 AM
    Threads

All of my friends ( best friends that is) listen to: J-rock, J-pop, and Anime Music, but I don't think that anyone is weird because of what they listen to!

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Ah, no! You're not weird! I listen to anime music all the time. My favorite two cd's would have to be my Boogiepop Phantom and my Chobits (vol. 1).
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

messenger of death pretty-kitty is on a distinguished road pretty-kitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2005 12:51 PM
    Threads

hehe i listen to the sound tracks to inuyasha almost every night when i go to bed

-Family-
    -Boyfriend- AngelXwithin
    -Owner- TreyX
    -Daughter (s)-Chii #1
    -lil' sis- Sakaki's angel, Sasura
    -Older sis- sexy gal
    -perky older sis'- sparkiest fox
    -Older Brother- Deshwitat, Hisaki, Heavenspheonix, Carrot Top
    -lil' Brother- Junior
    -Friend(s)-Lady Tsunami,Sakurako Shiina, Honeybee, Cowboydemon666

Senior Member pickdaddy can only hope to improve pickdaddy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2005 07:15 PM
    Threads

i like the music from mostly any anime show and any rpg that has good music

Closed Thread

Thread Information