AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what would be your favorite anime good guy

Junior Member dark_lord has a little shameless behaviour in the past dark_lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2005 08:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default what would be your favorite anime good guy

Junior Member animefreak^^ is on a distinguished road animefreak^^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2005 03:05 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down Inuyasha!

Mine would have to be Inuyasha!

Digital Plague Trey Racer has a little shameless behaviour in the past Trey Racer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2005 04:12 AM
    On My Own Thinking About The Life And The Love That has Passed Me By
    Threads

mine would be Yoh he is awesome to all his mates and he cares fr everything true hero
    My Family is now in my journal

gamers heaven 1withanime is on a distinguished road 1withanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2006 12:28 PM
    Threads

INUYASHA BECAUSE HE IS CLUELESS ABOUT THE FACT THAT KAGOME LIKES HIMAND THAT IS FUNNY
    or maybe VASH THE STAMPEDE BECAUSE HE IS HILARIOUS
    or maybe GOKU BECAUSE HE IS SO GOOFY

Sig by Fate on Anime Paradise

Digital Plague Trey Racer has a little shameless behaviour in the past Trey Racer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2005 04:12 AM
    On My Own Thinking About The Life And The Love That has Passed Me By
    Threads

i have to agree goku is abit stupid int he lol
    Last edited by Trey Racer; 05-08-2005 at 12:13 PM.
    My Family is now in my journal

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

Like always, Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed. I absoulty like the Freedom Gundam. It's like the best gundam EVER!!!

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

i would say that i like Kira the best too from Gundam Seed Destiny the Strike-Freedom OWNS
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Senior Member sosoChan is an unknown quantity at this point sosoChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2006 02:03 PM
    Threads

Mine would be Kenshin

Favourit Anime: Bleach, One piece, Naruto, Kare Kano.

Favourit Manga: Parfait tic, Mekakushi no kuni (invisabl world), Hana kime, Hana yori dango.

Favourite Video Game: Final Fantasy X-2

Purely Priestess lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2006 05:49 AM
    Threads

Wink

mine defenitely would be INUYASHA

Anime Grl Momijilol will become famous soon enough Momijilol will become famous soon enough Momijilol's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2007 11:55 AM
    somewhere with a lot of tall people who make fun of me sometimes wait more like VERY often lol
    Threads

Wink

OMG!!!!! I'd have to say I've got 2!!!! Inu-Yasha & Kensin.....even thought peole kicked off Toonami.....*mumbles to self*

My family has been moved to my journal, check it out,and pm me if you wanna join!!!
    And thanx to the person who made this sig possible!! Treyx

Revengeful Sin.. †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:33 PM
    *Smirks.* You'll never know, because I will kill you.
    Threads

Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist. Why? Well, because he kicks butt and he is the most awesome character from FMA! w00t!
    ((Everyone that gave me rupees, Thank you very much!))
    ((partner in crime: Full Metal Shrimp))

Floating on roses Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 05:22 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

I agree with LonlyWrath, Ed would be the one I choose. Or Al. Either one.lol
    Thank you Yoosei for the sig/avatar set!!

Beware the awesomeness of the icons!!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

Junior Member Shippou_chan is on a distinguished road Shippou_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2005 05:26 PM
    Threads

Wink character...

ED!!!! oh yes and Shippo too...one reason they have in common is they are both SO CUTE!!! and somehow Shippo is always a little smarter then Inu. and Ed he has a relly nice attitude...and by nice i mean...the exact opposite.

~Gackt Lover~ otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 03:02 AM
    Threads

raito!he is cool and soo kakoii

Siggy made from my futago-arigato

All of this is my FAV.guys

Please visit my artwork at fanart and rep me if you like

Senior Member Nipun is infamous around these parts Nipun is infamous around these parts Nipun is infamous around these parts Nipun is infamous around these parts Nipun is infamous around these parts Nipun is infamous around these parts Nipun is infamous around these parts Nipun is infamous around these parts Nipun is infamous around these parts Nipun is infamous around these parts Nipun is infamous around these parts Nipun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2006 03:18 AM
    Threads

I would say Inuyasha or Naruto!
    itachi ROX!!

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Seto Kaiba - he's not bad, I swear...
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Ash lover PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2009 03:49 AM
    Threads

Ash Ketchum, of course!!!! ^_^

Proud Leader of Save Our Voice Actors
    http://sova.raybound.com/sova/index.php

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

Tak from Inital D.
    Are you good enough to survive the streets of Rockport and evade the cops?

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

eh..........

Some anime heroes take it out of porpotion sometimes.........
    In other words........they make th show overrated

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

I would have to say Luffy from One Piece (based on Japanese version though), Hitsugaya from Bleach, Yusuke from Yu-Yu Hakusho, and Sword from Devil Devil.

Junior Member meep_O_O is on a distinguished road meep_O_O's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2006 01:38 PM
    Threads

Kira Yamito XD

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Yoh. He is cares about his friends more than anything. The way a true hero should be

Senior Member life_giver is an unknown quantity at this point life_giver's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2008 05:23 PM
    Threads

The bataosi the man slayer
    Death is the finish line most people are trying to find the most exciting way to get there

Senior Member Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2007 04:23 PM
    Threads

Mine Would Be Miroku from inuyasha, Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing, Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin, Tenchi Masaki from Tenchi muyo, Yusuke from Yu yu Hakasho and Naruto

Member Animad has a spectacular aura about Animad has a spectacular aura about Animad has a spectacular aura about Animad's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 12:05 PM
    Threads

ED from FMA!!! and Kakashi /Naruto! but Ed will always be No. 1!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information