AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rock beats hip hop hand down

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

it's amazing how many people post threads on an Anime Forum about non-Anime subjects. hehe.... but oh well, i can dig... So many opinionated people on here! hehe. Rock is okay to me... i still prefer hiphop and rap.. did you know 40% of rock groups accumulate rap into their songs... listen closely ^^ they flow just like rappers do, but just about different subjects... so its the same to me.. just different styles of music... i like any kind of music... ...

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Junior Member Mr. X is on a distinguished road Mr. X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 10:49 AM
    Threads

I guess I'll come to the aide of rap and the hip hop listeners.
    I really hate these rap vs hip hop threads cuz people are always trying to put the folks that listen to rap and/or hip hop down.

Well I have news for you. What heavy metal/rock band group do you know is trying to help a community? As far as I've seen NONE. (Well probably Dave Navarro, but I don't know what he classify as)

Rap and hip hop are poison for your mind
    These are the type of comments that pisses me off. Do you listen to the words some of these rappers are saying? Some talk about hoes, *****es, sex, and guns. (excuse the language, but I'm telling it like it is) But have you heard any of the songs talking about life? I doubt it with that comment. I HATE rock and heavy metal, but you don't hear me going around saying people who listen to it are devil warshippers. I have so many negative comments for rock and heavy metal, but I'm not going to say them.

Now I may be hated after this, but then so be it. I can careless. You should think about what you say in the future.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Yeah, i was kind of offended when they said it was poison for your mind and stuff...

You should really just ignore those close minded people..

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

*nod nod nod*... i Agree... Please take into consideration other peoples views and feelings... but its cool... You can say what you want but just keep in mind that it can impact someones views n feelings and can force them to say things to counter your opinions... But hey.. what do i know right? >_< these are just my opinions... i'm jus a girl ^.^

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Rock is for the people who like to head bang, have spikey hair and hate hip hop, stereotypically. The same is of hip hop, except baggy pants, "bling bling" and hate for rock. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but in my own, if you give me a mic and I rhyme nonsense like "I have more money than you, yo", will you give me ten million dollars? Hell, i'll even pull a 50 Cent and get shot 9 times.

In case you haven't noticed...I prefer rock. =)

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

True... everyone IS entitled to their own opinion.. I guess there is a natural hate between hip hop and rock... I agree with Mr. X though. Why create an anti-rap thread? on an Anime Forum I might add? I have yet to see a Rap/Hip hop thread that bashes on Rock. It's not like we go around saying "Rock is poison for your mind... Rock is stupid.. They just scream at the top of their lungs about hatred, sadness and killing... And why do they head bang off the beat and wear Black all the time??! Stupid devil-worshippers..." that was just an example. Not all rap is about "bling bling" and baggy pants... They talk about their life and what they've experienced and how it is in the real world of theirs. Alot of rappers now are people who came on top from a bad life.. and they're doing something with their life, They grew up that way, guns... gangs... stayin alive... having to be poor and now they've accomplished something for money... Of course they will talk about it in their music, they don't just rhyme "nonsense"... although i will admit some rappers get carried away in what they say and it sOUnds like nonsense.. But the same goes for Rock, some of the things they say are just nonsense as well, admit it. Don't get me wrong, I listen to rock too and I'm not gonna take sides really, I just want to express the part of me that likes rap. Well all I gotta say is.. i agree with Mr. X... Everyone IS entitled to their own opinion right? >_< you can hate me if you want but hey, I'm still just expressing my thoughts like you guys are...

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

heh wow that was good Mr. X and i agree.Phew i thought i was the only 1 who listened to rap and hiphop

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

No..AngelWolf. You are not the only one...<_< If you looked back at the first you would've seen me said that I like rap, too.

And I must say MsAeris, I looked at your post (and read the WHOLE thing) and was very impressed and happy about it. Every single thing you said are what I think of rappers, too. Now SOME ppl are just thinking of rappers who have ice in they teeth or bling-bling on their pinky ring, but that is not true. They speak of life, too. For every rapper have you seen them talk about how rough they grew up and how they are happy that they can actually have a chance in life, when some of their family members couldn't? Yes, I would think so.. but some rappers can get carried away, mind you.

Junior Member Mr. X is on a distinguished road Mr. X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 10:49 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Milly
    No..AngelWolf. You are not the only one...<_< If you looked back at the first you would've seen me said that I like rap, too.

And I must say MsAeris, I looked at your post (and read the WHOLE thing) and was very impressed and happy about it. Every single thing you said are what I think of rappers, too. Now SOME ppl are just thinking of rappers who have ice in they teeth or bling-bling on their pinky ring, but that is not true. They speak of life, too. For every rapper have you seen them talk about how rough they grew up and how they are happy that they can actually have a chance in life, when some of their family members couldn't? Yes, I would think so.. but some rappers can get carried away, mind you.
    Agreed. Just a little bit of more clarification. I'm not saying rap/hip hop is better than rock/metal or vice versa. Even though I prefer rap/hip hop over rock/metal, but I'm a R&B and Gospel person. I only listen to certain rappers. (Mainly old school rappers) Run DMC, LL Cool J, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Fabolous, Outkast, Busta Rhymes, 2pac, Eminem.... you get my point. I don't really care too much for the newer generation of rappers because they only talk about sex this, sex that. Club this, club that. Shoot him, shoot her. Or whatever. But it does beat all that screaming and yelling. Atleast that's what I get when I sit down to see what people like about rock/metal.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

lol yeah but i gotta respect there ways even if they dont respect mine not that im saying u dont. But i listen to all rap, hip-hop, and R&B

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I don't think this thread was created to bash on hiphop lovers, it was just an opinion, and whomever agreed posted and discussed. Don't take it as offensive, it wasn't intended to be that way....

True, I don't like hip-hop or rap, but i'm not going to judge anyone who does. Everyone has their opinion, and if everyone agreed all the time, the world would sure be boring. I could go on all day about my love for rock and dislike for rap, but I respect those who listen to rap, and any music in the world for that matter. I think all of you respect one another.

Neither rock or rap is portrayed as positive, they both have their good points and bad. It just depends on the person's taste, thats all.

Enigmatic Prodigy Frozen Tears is an unknown quantity at this point Frozen Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 09:06 AM
    Threads

Hmm Rock Is Alright Sometimes But Im More Into Hip Hop and what Not....Dont get me wrong Im not all that into rock but sometimes I may take the time to Finally take the contoller and turn it from Cartoon Network or BET to see whats happening on MTV I do Kinda Like Good Charlette and Linkin Park...other than that...(shakes head)....
    Look Into the Windows Of my Soul
    the Eyes Never Lie..

--++Dadelions Guardian:++--
    family:
    The Avenger (brother)
    Sin(Big Brother)
    Brimstone(Oldest Brother)
    Gizzy(Cousin)
    Killah J(Younger Brother)
    ~beatrix_bunny220 (cousin) ~
    ~!Pixiedancer (cousin)!~
    !!Deathscythe(cousin)!!
    Somebody Gonna Die Tonight

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

yeah i got wat ya say FrozenTears and Tsuna

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

I always see more rock fans trying to beat down on hip hop fans, than the other way around.

Thats just my generalisation. But the more i see threads like this, the more it becomes a reality for me. That can tell me only one thing: Rock fans like to start trouble and have no respect for other people's different interests, while Rap fans know how to keep things mutual with respect.

I listen to all music, but find hip hop more appealing since it helps me chill, and the lyrics contain a lot of ideas i can learn from. I cant chill when i listen to rock as a series of screams coupled by simultaneous pounding of instruments only makes me want to break something. I do listen to pop/rock with no problem, and more heavier stuff when i excercise since i can never invoke my full strength without being angry. Rock brings that out in me.

If you cant find a way to deal with hip hop, then dont deal with it. Ignore it.

...just my view, im not trying to make enemies.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I love seeing and hearing peoples opinions. I'm not takin sides here. I didn't mean any disrespect to Rock lovers. just stating my opinion like y'all said...

Victim #26 Seductress is on a distinguished road Seductress's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

I am mostly into the heavy metal and rock, just because I can relate to the music more. ((Ex. Korn, Linkin Park)) I use to be like in love with rap.. but I just liked it because others did. I am not trying to be offensive it just wasn't my thing. I still like some Rap like ICP and the dark carnival. And just some random songs by various aritst that I can feel like I can relate to.
    You can not kill what you did not create.

~Lacy~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Aifa
    I always see more rock fans trying to beat down on hip hop fans, than the other way around.

Thats just my generalisation. But the more i see threads like this, the more it becomes a reality for me. That can tell me only one thing: Rock fans like to start trouble and have no respect for other people's different interests, while Rap fans know how to keep things mutual with respect.

If you cant find a way to deal with hip hop, then dont deal with it. Ignore it.

...just my view, im not trying to make enemies.
    thats wat every1 is saying isnt it. every1 being cool and all and no1 wanna start nothin so....um its no problem on this forum is there?

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, it would be nice if conflict and troublestarting was kept to a minimum, especially when it comes to other people's different and unique characteristics. Im not saying we should all be totally cool with everything all the time, its just that a subject like "Rock beats hip hop hand down" is simply asking for trouble.

----> .......as if im gonna put my hands down and start listening to rock exclusively.
    Last edited by /Aifa|; 02-03-2005 at 02:24 AM.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I guard this forum jealously. I will not tolerate flaming so y'all needn't worry about it. Not much get's by me. And to each their own.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

the puchuu king macus alexander bogart can only hope to improve macus alexander bogart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 08:21 AM
    babel the city of eternal darkness wuwahahahahaha
    Threads

im in to hard core belgum trance and japinese electro pop jk

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 11:18 PM
    Threads

Rap all day, hip hop is garbage

I could listen to rock but for some reason i get the urge to fight once that electric guitar kicks in...
    No remorse for your tears, I seen em too often
    When you cry I make you feel alive inside a coffin
    Watch you when you eat, play with your mind when you sleep
    Make you dream that you free, then make you wake up to me
    Face to face with a cage, no matter your age
    I can shatter you, turn you into a savage in rage -Nas

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

Guess no one's ever heard of Bone thugs N harmony.. the Realist rappers ever.. after Tupac.. though this guys went from hard core street thugs to soft kid loving and positive message rappers using their experiences. It's a shame how they struggled for so many years and manage to stick together for so long and break up again, hopefully they'll be back together.. this rappers are the real deal. Been listening to them since the early 90s

Member night_reaper is on a distinguished road night_reaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2005 09:30 AM
    Threads

UR right XIcemanX rock beats rap hands down i can not understand what they r saying because "I push my fingers into my eyes...
    It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache...
    But it's made of all the things I have to take...
    Jesus, it never ends, it works it's way inside...
    If the pain goes on...
    Aaaaaaaah!"
    BEWARE!!!!!
    because I am watching U!!!!

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

wat song is that justini tell ya i love rap rock oldies and whatever the hell else there is to listen too i enjoy it all really

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Damn, this reminds me of why we have all this war today. It seems right now that a lot of rock fans and hip hop fans just cant co-exist, its like people crave conflict or something. Well, i cant be bothered with this sad thread anymore. Im out.

Closed Thread

Thread Information