AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: metal gear solid 3

Senior Member kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2010 09:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    stuck in the process of becoming infinity.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ekdromoi

Default metal gear solid 3

i love the game, I think its alot better then the other metal gears
    [We the unappeased, the unaccepting continued looking,
    filling in the silences with our own wishes, fears and fantasies.
    Driven forward by the fact that no matter how empty the world
    seemed, no matter how degraded and used up the world appeared to
    us, we knew that anything was still possible.]

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

It was pretty good. They enhanced pretty much everything on the game to make it able to compete with all the other games on there. The stealth in this game is unbelievable and the story line is just plain awesome.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Senior Member Serinime is on a distinguished road Serinime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 09:36 PM
    Threads

I just happened to play the game and it's significantly better than the rest of the series. The storyline is awesome and graphics are just so cool. I would rate this game 9/10.
    Anime Artist (in training)

Junior Member Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2005 10:21 PM
    Threads

my friend has it and he doesnt like it cause he cant kill any body without getting caught
    I am 63% addicted to Counter-Strike. What about you?

Member DARK ANGE is on a distinguished road DARK ANGE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2005 07:17 AM
    Threads

It's awesome,but MGS2 was the best in my opininon

“. with a new hand...
    Comes a whole new perspective.
    The game... every shifting.
    New dangers surround every turn...

Senior Member bladesliver1234 is an unknown quantity at this point bladesliver1234's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2009 05:31 PM
    Threads

i think that metal gear solid 3 is better then the others

Brother: Darksaget_the_3rd, sub
    Best Friends: Jadwin,Sexy Angel
    Cool Sisters: Dark-Angel,cblssms

Junior Member Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i never tried it yet, but i dont think i want to cause its gunna get me to excited if i get caught and i have to run and run without gettin shot at lol! ^^

Senior Member Serinime is on a distinguished road Serinime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 09:36 PM
    Threads

Above all, has anybody tried to get the stealth camo (invisibility) yet?
    Anime Artist (in training)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

theres camo stleath thingy in there? i thought it was only in Metal Gear Solid 1

Junior Member Mr. X is on a distinguished road Mr. X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 10:49 AM
    Threads

There's one on Sons of Liberty as well. Atleast I was told there was. I'll inform you if I find it. Anyways, my opinion on this game is that it is crazy. My favorite game.... well series for the moment. Took me quite a while to get use to everything seeing that I started playing the MGS series 3 weeks ago.
    Don't piss me off. Fair warning. You'll only end up putting yourself through a world of hurt. I get a kick for cussing people out over the internet. (Yes, I need a life... Does it bother me.... No.) I get an adrenaline rush for putting people in there places. And if you ever decide to try to go toe to toe with me in a flame war. Use proper grammar and spellings.... I'll embarass you off of that alone.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

hmm i like that last fight wit The Boss it has the theme song at the beginnig of the game "Snake Eater." It was...nice and if u get the "sneaking suit" u will have the same suit as she does but it will be black

and how is it that that game is b4 Snake was born (like 1996) but they have better technolongy?

The Big Lewboski nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 04:47 PM
    Threads

metal gear soild 3 rocks the house

big boss samuel is on a distinguished road samuel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2005 10:52 AM
    Threads

yo the closest thing to the invisivility camo is called spider and the way you get it is to use a tranqualizer gun to the Fear its worth it,but the thing is that your stamina drops constantly.MGS:3 kicks @$$!!!
    ''Only God Can Judge Me''. -Tupac

Vash The Stampede Vash_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point Vash_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

Default Vash The Stampede The Humanoid Typhoon

Love and peace!!! i like it better then the other metal gear solids they did a good job on it.

Senior Member kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2010 09:37 PM
    stuck in the process of becoming infinity.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ekdromoi

(yay me!... my 800th post...lol...)

jezz... i just found the game buried under the first ghost in the shell movie and grand theft auto III....lol... nywayz, nyone still playin it... and ny news on 4
    [We the unappeased, the unaccepting continued looking,
    filling in the silences with our own wishes, fears and fantasies.
    Driven forward by the fact that no matter how empty the world
    seemed, no matter how degraded and used up the world appeared to
    us, we knew that anything was still possible.]

-Brown Eyed Beauty- Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2006 02:43 PM
    Threads

MGS 3 was a good game. The storyline was great and the gameplay was amazing! 1 of my favorite games.

Senior Member Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 11:59 PM
    Threads

Snake Eater was definately an inprovement in the Metal Gear series. It's the first game to actually portray an environment outside and being to use camoflage to aid or defer your ability to move around the level. Also the idea of stamina going down based on the amount of weight and level of activity is also an impressive concept. I've been fortunate enough to have enough time to beat the game and collect all the items and it's never gotten quite boring enough.

Im definately going to get Metal Gear 4 for PS3 when that comes out. =D
    I make cars go sideways.

Closed Thread

Thread Information