AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is Zelda getting Old or Not?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 26.32%
  • Never

56 73.68%
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Is Zelda getting Old or Not?

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking

I love Zelda games. I just beat Windwaker and Ocarina of Time. I cant wait for the new one to come out
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Garma_Zabi
    So you guys like Zelda for its old story line and crappy puzzles. Get an aroubix cube or something. Dynasty Warriors got killed for repeating the gameplay in its games and Zelda is no different. I could get really mad here and just flip on the game, but I have already done that many of times, so I will let it go and just say Zelda should stop being made FOREVER!!!
    what you fail to realize is that the gameplay and puzzles seem to change in each new Zelda, that is what has kept it going for the last 20 years.....so far the new Zelda coming out seems to keep in with the trend of new weapons and ideas.....i actually heard you can ride a boar in this one?.......anyways, Zelda won't get old until the creators finally get repetitive, however they still haven't and i don't think they will anytime soon.....so what if the story is the same, each new Zelda offers a new novel experience that cannot be replicated by the others, and that is what made OoT great.....

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

Senior Member Thunder wolf is an unknown quantity at this point Thunder wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2006 11:36 AM
    Threads

Default i dont think

I believe zelda is one of those classic games that never really gets old but just gets differint story lines, new weppons and such

Senior Member raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2010 08:54 AM
    Threads

zelda is one of my fave games . to me it's not getting old
    art and anime is my life.

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

*Slaps the maker of this thread* What's wrong with ya?! Zelda aint nevea gettin old boy!!! lol..zelda rules too much...

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Lord of the Sith DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 12:27 AM
    Threads

zelda will never get old zelda will live forever. ZELDA FOREVER!
    Fear me The King of Darkness, and my knights.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation chaoscntrl77 is on a distinguished road chaoscntrl77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2005 10:46 PM
    Threads

Ya I think Zelda's getting old...BUT that isn't a bad thing at all. It keeps getting better and better and I'm sure Twilight Princess will prove that!

Chi chi chi chi chi

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's not that it's getting old, it's that the game just doesn't seem to be getting the effort it should be. It seems to me that Nintendo kinda skimped on the last couple of Zelda games and really dissapointed their crowd (well, they dissapointed me anyway). They need to update the graphics and give it a bit more mature story again instead of the kindergarden appropriate one's.

Don't forget that most of the Zelda players out there probably started with the SNES one or at least Ocarina of Time and are a bit too old for the kiddy stuff.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

hmm..Zelda never gets old, also with the new game coming out... Plus if it wasn't doing good, it wouldn't have made it soo far, 'cuz yanno its like an old game, that also has an anime to it too. (yet im not a fan of that anime =/)

Senior Member Shido Tatsuhiko will become famous soon enough Shido Tatsuhiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

Well the same question can be do it with FF and no one of the two are getting older because they news games are with the other games in the matter of grafics and game play they can change with the abitilies of the console and they can be beter every time.

I only want find the love
    Family in Journal

Lord of the Sith DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 12:27 AM
    Threads

all those who say zelda is not getting old throw up your hands and say, Zelda will never die.
    Fear me The King of Darkness, and my knights.

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow60
    all those who say zelda is not getting old throw up your hands and say, Zelda will never die.
    i agree wit u all the way i cant wait intill the new one comes out
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

Zelda's not exactly getting old, since every game manages to do something new and innovative, and still be a lot of fun...save for maybe Zelda II and Majora's Mask. However, Nintendo really does need to come up with some new characters. The games are good...generally speaking, but there should only be so much you should do with the SAME people for almost 20 years now.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i cant wait for the next one to come out
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Zelda will never get old........it's rocks and the games will always rule!
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

i got ya sis! ~DLF~ xtXMeili_The_Flower_GodessXtx is on a distinguished road xtXMeili_The_Flower_GodessXtx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2006 08:54 AM
    In a land...where yellowcard rules the world!
    Threads

GO ZELDA WoOt WoOt!!! it will never get old....NEVER!!!!!! ^_^

Sig made by: xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx

Family

Husband: ILoveElfy

Father: Therebel
    Awesome Aunty:Myrra
    Big/real sis:xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx
    my cousin 5 times removed on my mothers, fathers, brothers side: Chibi Goku
    Cool Cuz: Junior
    Other Big sis: Passion_Fool
    Forbidden Vampire sis: Ayame Hamasaki
    olderbro:Slayerfan
    my awsome pet cat: Kagomestalker
    lil/real cuz:AngelFace909

Dammit, I'm still alive! python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2007 08:46 PM
    Threads

Dude, Is this a rip off of that other guy's psot, or what? YES IT IS GETTING OLD! READ MY OTHER POST!
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) Bunnies...

Give me all your stuff
    All your base are belong to us

SUPA TANK TECHNIQUE!!!!!!!
    BAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAH
    POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW
    BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

check out my forum site @ http://www.python862.proboards92.com

SIG'S HOLY AWESOMENESS CREATED BY NESPA

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

deadmonkey this thread has been around longer the Garma thread and its not a rip off.

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

Zelda will never get old it is too popular of a game.
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Its funny how 99% of the people who think Zelda isn't getting old or like Zelda don't state why they do, or they jus say cuz its a classic. A classic doesn't mean its not getting old, infact that is an indication that it is getting old. The dungeons may be new each time, but to what extent. The look of it, yes, but the same old puzzles are used each time. Burn torches, move objects, find keys, find more keys, find keys to find more keys. Its all the same. Riding a boar is not gonna keep me entertained for as long as it should, and for what all the hype is about. If they aren't gonna add anything, don't hype the game up, simple as that. They should just lay Zelda to rest, because honestly, no one is gonna miss it. There are so many more games that are out now that can easily replace the retarded storyline that the Legend of Zelda series has to offer, and should honestly just stop while they are ahead(which isn't by much). Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

I don't think it is getting old. I have liked it ever since the NES version. I could play it all day if I had the time. Lol.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Unholy Holy Knight Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2006 05:48 PM
    Threads

Default ...

I like Zelda and all. But its getting kinda old. Wind Waker made it look gay. They do need to try something new. But untill then it will burn in hell.
    "I shall not allow you to harm anyone ever again! Even if it means giving my life!" - Zeke Eyko Arcadia

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

And it will rightfully do so.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Wind Waker made it look gay
    Go play grand theft auto and quit your whining

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

zelda will NEVER get old! i wont let it get old! *evil glare and black cat hiss at the ppl who think its getting old*
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

Closed Thread

Thread Information