AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is Zelda getting Old or Not?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 26.32%
  • Never

56 73.68%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Is Zelda getting Old or Not?

Senior Member Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 09:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

That would most likly not happen.
    Take a step back, stand in place.
    Freeze inside, and show your souless eyes.
    Close yourself from the outside world.
    Fall to your knees crying in pain.
    Shake in fear and get ready to die.
    In this dark cold place, no one survives.

Love together.

Die together.
    In misery, there is no end.

Member Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2005 03:48 PM
    Threads

aye you never know

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ukyo
    So your waiting for the new game and hoping it will have great and extremly hard levels.
    they don't need to be too hard just fun
    one of the best moments from orcarina of time was the battle betwwen link and dark link, it wasn't that harde but you could get both of them to do some cool combos on each other
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

Senior Member Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zelda belongs to nintendo. in order for the other consols to get get it they would have to buy there way in and can you imagin how much that would cost.

Love together.

Die together.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah that was pretty cool it was the best of all.

Love together.

Die together.

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well final fantasy made the switch from nintendo to playstation so it could happen

Member Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2005 03:48 PM
    Threads

Ya that was a favorite of mine in that game and when you fight ganondorf in the forest temple just shooting arrows at him so easy but fun watching him squirm and when he fianlly shot beam things at you you had to time it right when to strike wich is another thing I like about the game

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maybe but i'm pretty sure most fans (i'm one) would perfer Zelda to stay on nintendo

Love together.

Die together.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah nintendo knows how to make zelda games good i'm not sure the other systems could keep the game the same and have new levels and items as good as nintendo could

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah thats right.

Love together.

Die together.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The other systems wouldn't even compare to the gamecube when it comes to Zelda.

Love together.

Die together.

Junior Member Inuyasha1203 is on a distinguished road Inuyasha1203's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2005 08:36 AM
    Threads

Zelda is the best game i`v ever seen and played. I hope that it would not become old and there will come a lot of new Zelda games like ocarina of time!!

Ocarina of time is the Best!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member kamekazekid is on a distinguished road kamekazekid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2005 07:03 PM
    Threads

zelda is coolest you must be crazy if you dont like zelda srew you haters

Property of GaMeGoD gioflores is an unknown quantity at this point gioflores's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2005 07:59 AM
    Threads

im not obsessed with it but ive seen my brother play it and it looks badass. i like the previews of the new one!

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

zelda will never get old, it's one of the most popular icons of nintendo, and the games are fun to play

Banned Forum / Chat lillaosazn is on a distinguished road lillaosazn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 11:25 AM
    Threads

zelda is good but the games repeat stuff too much
    i want new things

Banned Forum / Chat Magic gamer is on a distinguished road Magic gamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 12:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lillaosazn
    zelda is good but the games repeat stuff too much
    i want new things
    i agree with you

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Magic gamer
    i agree with you
    yes indeed they do, they do need to come up with something new......like a new villain trying to take over hyrule

Senior Member Tichondrius is on a distinguished road Tichondrius's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2005 12:25 AM
    Threads

Long live Zelda!! Golden cartridge!!! *has two copies*
    I am darkness incarnate. I will not be denied.

It's better to burn out than to fade away.--Kurt Cobain

Sephy!!!

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

Thaxs for all the support Zelda Fans.Zelda will live on forever.The New Zelda Game will rule all games.Long Live Zelda
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Banned Forum / Chat Party hero is on a distinguished road Party hero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 12:02 PM
    Threads

yes zelda is getting old because they repeat things

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

for the ppl that think Zelda is gettin plez give reason y u think that.
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Senior Member Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2009 06:49 PM
    Threads

i think that zelda is getting old because the creators repeate to much examples are puzzle, battle, and the gameplaying

Senior Member Jadwin is on a distinguished road Jadwin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2008 12:04 PM
    Where the wind blows, and wherever blood falls...
    Threads

I beleive That the games are awesome, but they need to bring out something brand new....
    Instead of puzzles and stuff, I mean that was good, but some thing new that won't mess up the Gamet of games.
    I owe my life to my friends around me.
    I protect them all with my steel.
    I love them all.
    I will always protect them.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jadwin
    I beleive That the games are awesome, but they need to bring out something brand new....
    Instead of puzzles and stuff, I mean that was good, but some thing new that won't mess up the Gamet of games.
    yeah very true
    they should add a little twist but not mess up the game

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Closed Thread

Thread Information