AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I drew anime !! (I think..)

Junior Member Siggie is on a distinguished road Siggie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2005 06:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I drew anime !! (I think..)

I drew this picture a while ago, and I was thinking of modifying it on PhotoShop or something. I thought it looked familiar (maybe like Rurouni Kenshin?) but I wasn't really sure.

Anyways, I have a little comic thing I like to draw in my spare time. I have it on the web somewhere. I don't think it's that good though.. Well, I can always draw more!

If you know who the guy in the picture looks like, please tell me. I'd want to know who he looks like!!

-Siggie!
    ----------------------------
    "Darkness is where the unknown linger...
    And where the known fight for survival."
    -Siggie
    "I beg to dream and differ
    From the hollow lies."
    -Holiday, Green Day
    "Underneath every cherry tree,
    Lies a corpse.
    The tree feeds on the blood of that corpse.
    That is why its blossoms are
    Such a beautiful crimson shade."
    -Japanese folklore

Gun Slinger spica_gingerbread is on a distinguished road spica_gingerbread's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2005 11:21 AM
    Somewhere...where my dreams about Son Goku can come true ( yeah, im obssed...)
    Threads

I really odnt have any idea who that is... newayz, I have an online comic 2! hast been updated though... the comic in on my webbie. I think, i told hanban to put it up there..oh never mind.

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

It's cute!! And if you keep on trying, you'll improve your skills in art!! Keep up the good work! ^_^
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

your doing a great job in drawing. I know its hard to draw on the comp unless you gots that thingy that you can use...forgot what it's called though. But even if the pictures isn't what you wanted, the best thing you can do it color it very well. See if you color sooo nice it'll make the picture look the way you wanted.

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 08:12 PM
    Threads

mn, nice, i like it, it's a really decent anime style. mainstream, i don't know if its your own type of style. but it shows good use of proportion for the face in it.

personally, i would like to see more shading or highlighting or so on, but that's just me. ^_^;
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Junior Member Siggie is on a distinguished road Siggie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2005 06:25 AM
    Threads

Well, I WOULD put shading and highlighting.. if only I had perfected that part of it. But I haven't and if I did some of that in that picture, it would probably ruin it. Which would stink. A lot.
    "Darkness is where the unknown linger...
    And where the known fight for survival."
    -Siggie
    "I beg to dream and differ
    From the hollow lies."
    -Holiday, Green Day
    "Underneath every cherry tree,
    Lies a corpse.
    The tree feeds on the blood of that corpse.
    That is why its blossoms are
    Such a beautiful crimson shade."
    -Japanese folklore

RPG Vampirikai Sajun DestinyUnclear is on a distinguished road DestinyUnclear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2005 03:24 PM
    in reality but like so many i wish to be in a place like Atlantis.
    Threads

its looks great actually, and iit does look familiar but i cant put my finger on it, sry keep it up your doing good!

My Family

Kurai Ha -- RPG Case Older Brother

Senior Member kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2010 09:37 PM
    stuck in the process of becoming infinity.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ekdromoi

Quote Originally Posted by Siggie
    Well, I WOULD put shading and highlighting.. if only I had perfected that part of it. But I haven't and if I did some of that in that picture, it would probably ruin it. Which would stink. A lot.

why dont you print a copy and practice shading and highlighting on that...
    [We the unappeased, the unaccepting continued looking,
    filling in the silences with our own wishes, fears and fantasies.
    Driven forward by the fact that no matter how empty the world
    seemed, no matter how degraded and used up the world appeared to
    us, we knew that anything was still possible.]

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

another way to learn how to do shadows is, find a light colored cloth, turn a light on focused on it, and try to draw every single shadow as you see it. just a technique that might help...drawing exersize...whatever you wanna call it. oo;...yeah...

--The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

--Soylent Green

--Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Senior Member kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2010 09:37 PM
    stuck in the process of becoming infinity.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ekdromoi

your weird...
    [We the unappeased, the unaccepting continued looking,
    filling in the silences with our own wishes, fears and fantasies.
    Driven forward by the fact that no matter how empty the world
    seemed, no matter how degraded and used up the world appeared to
    us, we knew that anything was still possible.]

Do you fear my Fantasy??! Fantasy fighter will become famous soon enough Fantasy fighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:44 PM
    Threads

It kinda looks like zidane

Junior Member OnE_TrUe_HelL is on a distinguished road OnE_TrUe_HelL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2005 04:15 PM
    Threads

i like it

MUSIC QUOTES
    "God is in the T.v."-M M
    "This is not my life, this is not my home, this is not Me, I HATE THIS"-static-x
    "Consoul yourself, your better alone, destroy yourself, see who gives a F**k"-lamb of god

Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kenny_killer
    your weird...
    it is an exersize used by college teachers that teachs a student on how to shade and shadow something. the cloth is a whole lot of plains, as is the form of the body, with all the muscles under the skin, and so, in knowing where the light hits off a form, be it a person or cloth, you can learn how to shade.

O_o; how is that weird, anyway?

i think its weird that you made a pointless post in this thread...that's what i think is weird...<_<;...

--The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

--Soylent Green

--Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Banned Forum / Chat Ghost Of The Rave is on a distinguished road Ghost Of The Rave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2005 01:30 AM
    Threads

i like it But i cant realy draw My best drawing was probly a stick figure lol

Junior Member Yolei is on a distinguished road Yolei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2008 10:09 AM
    Threads

Nice one
    I like it

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

a lot of good pictures ive seen have started out like that. Keep working on it and you could make something really great.

Junior Member lord sesshoumaru is on a distinguished road lord sesshoumaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2005 11:36 AM
    Threads

it sorta looks like the guy from .hack

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

it looks cute!!! kawaii!!

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 11:26 PM
    Threads

it is a nice pic better than i ever could draw but it does not look like kenshin
    I know all and I see all, I just don't tell all.

shadow masters Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 11:27 AM
    Threads

verry cool realy i love youre drawing

"the people and the friends we have lost never forget them"

Angel of Death ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2007 10:34 PM
    Threads

If this was your first attempt...it was very good. I would give you a 8/10

• Misa family in misa journal

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

Well to me it looks like Haru from Rave Master and It is very well done considering you drew it on the computer. Well keep up the good work, I use to draw Fan Comics but mine never sold and I spent alot of money and time making it, I think that i might give it a second chance. But enough about me keep it up and you will be doing better everytime.

[ True*Poet ]

Lady of Heaven LittleAngel will become famous soon enough LittleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2005 01:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by tiv
    it is an exersize used by college teachers that teachs a student on how to shade and shadow something. the cloth is a whole lot of plains, as is the form of the body, with all the muscles under the skin, and so, in knowing where the light hits off a form, be it a person or cloth, you can learn how to shade.

O_o; how is that weird, anyway?

i think its weird that you made a pointless post in this thread...that's what i think is weird...<_<;...
    So...how exactly do you position this cloth? Do you just lay it on the floor somewhere or would you recommend cloaking it over a figure?

Digital Plague Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy><'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2005 02:26 PM
    i live with Lust Gluttony Wrath Greed Pride and Sloth
    Threads

he looks like Yoh from Shaman King ^^

Junior Member Atomsk. is on a distinguished road Atomsk.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2005 02:56 PM
    Threads

It's a really good drawing, It does look like that guy from Shaman King.
    "Never Knows Best."

Closed Thread

Thread Information