AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Uhh, some stupid questions

A.R.S.F. Team #7 Leader m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 03:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Uhh, some stupid questions

Hey there everyone, I know I am going to sound pretty stupid asking these questions, but I didnt know what else to do. I am a little confused about two things, one is where I can go to talk about .hack stuff, and I am a little confused about the RPG thing, like what am I suppose to do. Any help would be great, thanks, I know these are stupid questions but I am really lost. I will worship anyone who can give me a hand here

The One I Love Very Much: Chibi-chan

Member z boy603 will become famous soon enough z boy603 will become famous soon enough z boy603's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2005 06:48 PM
    Threads

Can't help you with the .hack but this is how the RPG goes.
    Posting=Money and exp. points
    Use the money to buy items in the RPG Itemshop
    The exp. points make you stronger in battles

I'll name my demand later. >
    I have many special needs. In the views of my teachers, it begins with an exorcism.

Bookworm and freak and PROUD OF IT!

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

For .hack, go to supernatural anime and search there; there's bound to be a topic there.

For the remainder of your questions, go here

sometimes, it's better to search then to ask away.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

spirit of total darkness Shadow_Warrior will become famous soon enough Shadow_Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

well when you confused about where to put some anime then take it to general anime...and about the RPG it is there for fun to try to become strong battle people stuff like that

Closed Thread

Thread Information