AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Your Dream Girl??

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

No, we won't call you dumb because you post... there is a plethoria of better reasons to do so. And I thing I shall list them.

1 - Utter out of topicness
    2 - Awful spelling and syntax
    3 - Blatant exhibitionnism of personal caracteristics no one cares about
    4 - I say so

But, wait... if you taste like elbow, you're my dreamgirl. Would you like to go to the knee festival with me?
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Death Immunization Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hello Kitty 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2012 06:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Beckyanesthesia

Quote Originally Posted by bløthøne
    No, we won't call you dumb because you post... there is a plethoria of better reasons to do so. And I thing I shall list them.

1 - Utter out of topicness
    2 - Awful spelling and syntax
    3 - Blatant exhibitionnism of personal caracteristics no one cares about
    4 - I say so

But, wait... if you taste like elbow, you're my dreamgirl. Would you like to go to the knee festival with me?
    uhhh... okies ur weird i dident understand a word u just said 0.o .....elbow....XdiesX are u serious 0.o
    Last edited by Vampireness; 01-22-2005 at 06:13 PM.

One will rise who is too evil,
    One will rise who is too good.
    Twixt the two, a witch shall falter
    and thereby open wide the door.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

rough translation.... WRONG BLOODY FORUM YA TWIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pakachu
    NO!!!
    NO GIRLS ALLOWED!!!!!
    COOTIES!!!!!! GAH!!!!!
    GET IT AWAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, j/k
    why do boys like girls chests....? well...*cough* erm...um... how do i put this so that it's appropiate for this place. o_O....

i think i'll let a mod take this one....^_~;;
    she's so cuuuute!!!!
    :inches little:k's cheeks::
    Hmm... Thinks your a lil to young to be wondering/worrying yet. But to answer your question... Most boys do not know why they do. They see it in the movies and in magazines. They hear other guys comment about a girls figure. So they take the opinion off of others, and think that is the acceptable answer, rather than truly knowing why. It is called society. Sadly society can dictate what a female is to look like, and unfortunately girls try then to match that look and figure. If they cant - then they feel down on themselves. It actually is sad how it works.

Senior Member little:k is on a distinguished road little:k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2005 07:33 PM
    Threads

Pakachu thats mean..*I will never under stand boys.''*
    Twirling Wirling Round We Go Twirling Fast And Twirling Slow See The Colors Skip And Flow Twirling Round We Go

Senior Member kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2010 09:37 PM
    stuck in the process of becoming infinity.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ekdromoi

Quote Originally Posted by sword_master
    big breasts and smarts and personality are good
    lol

i think its awvious
    (i am aware i did not spell right)

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

Originally Posted by Pakachu
    NO!!!
    NO GIRLS ALLOWED!!!!!
    COOTIES!!!!!! GAH!!!!!
    GET IT AWAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, j/k
    why do boys like girls chests....? well...*cough* erm...um... how do i put this so that it's appropiate for this place. o_O....

i think i'll let a mod take this one....^_~;;
    she's so cuuuute!!!!
    :inches little:k's cheeks::
    ha, lol. I don't noe, cause guys are perverted?
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Brody Dalle. She's hot.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Enigmatic Prodigy Frozen Tears is an unknown quantity at this point Frozen Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 09:06 AM
    Threads

My Dream Girl is on my signature....
    Look Into the Windows Of my Soul
    the Eyes Never Lie..

--++Dadelions Guardian:++--
    family:
    The Avenger (brother)
    Sin(Big Brother)
    Brimstone(Oldest Brother)
    Gizzy(Cousin)
    Killah J(Younger Brother)
    ~beatrix_bunny220 (cousin) ~
    ~!Pixiedancer (cousin)!~
    !!Deathscythe(cousin)!!
    Somebody Gonna Die Tonight

Member VIDEOGAMEADDICT is on a distinguished road VIDEOGAMEADDICT's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2005 03:29 PM
    Threads

i would like my dream girl to play videogames,watch anime, wear skirts, I like girls who wear skirts because they look nice and a little crazy but not alot and fun to be with!(-_-)

Virtuous Pixie Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

i think it's just normal for a guy to think dirty..

~~~~

Senior Member kite_01 is on a distinguished road kite_01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2005 02:15 PM
    Threads

my dream girl will have every thing a girl should have like.....well everything if you know what i mean.

the snake king viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kite_01
    my dream girl will have every thing a girl should have like.....well everything if you know what i mean.
    dude thats perverted but ya id like yor idea mwahahahaha
    my name is sonblock wich meens crazy white boy with a gun

Archlord of Chaos Doomsday082 will become famous soon enough Doomsday082's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2005 09:15 PM
    Threads

My dream girl is someone who is willing to listen, someone You feel proud to love and protect. I think there ain't anything better on this Earth.
    ---------------Doomsday082--------------

----------------------My Gallery------------------------

~The Treasured one~ Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 10:09 PM
    Threads

Well...a guy thats taller than me (a-duh)
    Big...upper-cupper vavoomy body, and turn on muscles.
    Umm...pleasing and generous...
    ...Cute...
    and they'll always make me feel happy and more needed.
    Yeah.

~Aisuru~
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

Digital Plague Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 01:41 PM
    Arizona...where nothing grows and the state tree is a telephone pole
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aisuru

Well...a guy thats taller than me (a-duh)
    Big...upper-cupper vavoomy body, and turn on muscles.
    Umm...pleasing and generous...
    ...Cute...
    and they'll always make me feel happy and more needed.
    Yeah.

~Aisuru~
    hehehe good luck with that one aisuru

well my dream girl would have to be....smart, unique i want her to keep me guessing, her name has to be kris, krissy or kristy, dont ask why lol. tempermental, speaks her mind, sexy of course, and that about it
    quote the great mithos: "Revert to nothing-ness"

~The Treasured one~ Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch4.0
    hehehe good luck with that one aisuru

well my dream girl would have to be....smart, unique i want her to keep me guessing, her name has to be kris, krissy or kristy, dont ask why lol. tempermental, speaks her mind, sexy of course, and that about it
    Well good luck finding a common girl with either one of those names.
    if you ask me, i think yours would be the hardest to find.

~Aisuru~
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

Digital Plague Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well good luck finding a common girl with either one of those names.
    if you ask me, i think yours would be the hardest to find.

~Aisuru~
    hahah i already found her aisuru, shes my fiance

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o.O Honestly?
    THen your dream girl wish has come to life.
    Brovo mister lucky buddy.

i just gotta head over to the fitness center

~Aisuru~
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Well I found my guy...now I need to make him myn...^_^
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o.O Honestly?
    THen your dream girl wish has come to life.
    Brovo mister lucky buddy.

i just gotta head over to the fitness center

~Aisuru~
    yay for me ^_^

again good luck with that

Vash The Stampede Vash_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point Vash_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

My post has been edited by Klutz for inappropriate content.
    Last edited by Kewii; 05-04-2005 at 06:08 PM. Reason: content
    VASH THE STAMPEDE THE HUMANOID TYPHOON!!
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's FirstLaw of Equivalent Exchange

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

My dream boy would be smart, and able to hold an intelligent conversation. My dream girl would be shy, and sweet. Someone I could hold no matter what.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Default the title is dream girl but pplz can still talk about dream boy, aint no off topic ><

haha my dreamboy eh...i had this big crush on this guy like a very long time ago. i was young too lol...Then now he lives in England, and he actually confessed to me ><;;

so yeah...thats all about it, my dream boy has been my special someone^^;

Q) Who??
    A) look at my siggie, smart one xD

Senior Member Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 04:12 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by dark evo chaos x
    ha, lol. I don't noe, cause guys are perverted?
    Yes, stay away from us, lest our evil consume you.

Well anyway, my dream girl...wow, where to start. I'm happy to say that atleast she isn't just a few pixels on my screen.

Closed Thread

Thread Information