AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires

Member Energy Goddess is on a distinguished road Energy Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2005 09:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires

Has anyone played this game and if you have please tell me if it is any good

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

not yet but want to, I love these games...they keep getting better and better, sure they can get a little repetitive, but that's when you stop playing for a bit then go at it later on again.

Member YogiB is on a distinguished road YogiB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2006 04:08 AM
    In my own world thinking of Sailor Mecury
    Threads

Default Empires

I have all of Dynasty Warriors game and Empires is the greastest yet.. Is a little different then the rest of the Dynasty Warriors game.. So if U like DW then get Empires...

YogiB

Senior Member The Black Swordsman Guts is an unknown quantity at this point The Black Swordsman Guts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2005 10:14 PM
    Threads

It's a good game its Dynasty Warriors 4 mixed with Romance of The Three Kingdoms go here http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/d...es/review.html
    that review will tell you whats different about it. Then go to www.gamefaqs.com if you need help.

Member Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2005 12:33 PM
    Threads

hahaha.. I played it, I sorta like'd it but it's realy unrealistick( dont know how to spell)
    With one hit, like ten peoples go flying

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In the Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires I hear that you get to create your own empire is that true and is ti true that the choices on making a character has increased greatly.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    Threads

I like DW games there all cool as hell. Its like violence and fight all around you. I like running straight into enemy terrotory till i am surround and theres 100s of soldiers try to kill me from all sides. My max kill was 5489 it was great.

Banned Forum / Chat taco tim is on a distinguished road taco tim's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2005 12:40 PM
    Threads

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Energy Goddess
    In the Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires I hear that you get to create your own empire is that true and is ti true that the choices on making a character has increased greatly.
    i just got the game so i really dont know how to play right now but i will let u know later

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default It's innovative

Well, I have to admit, although I am getting tired of all the DW4s out there, this game is pretty good. If you have ever played Lord of Darkness: Nobunaga's Ambition then you will see that they are alot in common. You get your own little piece of land to lead and you go around attacking neighboring county's. I think its a pretty neat game, they just need to work on DW5.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes U can create our own charater... And choose what weapon he or she shall use & much more...

YogiB

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How much more what are the choices to choose from and what are the weapons. Beside Da Qiao and Xiao Qiao can you choose fans as the weapons and how many slots can you build characters. Do you type in your empires name and that is what it is called. Does it also have built in characters besides the main characters that are already in the game.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

U can choose what sex U will be,there are 4 slots, begin on our own place,but then U just get random offices with U, and there are only few places U can choose, U can`t call the place with our own name. But after U have taken over other territors then U can buy the officers that U have capture... So if U are lucky,and not some of the other "clans" capture our favorite then U can try to capture her...
    Last edited by YogiB; 01-14-2005 at 04:19 PM.

YogiB

Total Liar Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2006 04:15 AM
    Threads

What i use in created characters:

Female - Princess, top voice, 3, 2, 3 (either Sima Zhongda or Cao Mengde)
    Male - Strategist, lower voice, 2, 1, 3 (either Sima Zhongda or Liu Xuande)

My tactics for empires historical:

start underneath Cao Cao and wait for him to attack Tao Qian, attack the ruler and you'll take both cities {i stole Xiahou Dun before attacking so it was only Cao Cao and Xun Yu} recruit whatever soldiers you need and then go crazy, attack Liu Bei as soon as possible, with his lands done Yuan Shao by now has taken command of Gongsun Zan, Dong Zhuo is insane with power, some turban factions aren't holding up too well and Wu has 2 or 3 cities, so now is a time to choose your next victim... go from here and if you're right this should be fairly easy
    To live and die by the command of one who wishes it... That is the way of a Knight... To slay, maim and destroy all those who oppose you... That is the way of a Dark Knight...

Closed Thread

Thread Information