AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Wich game company do you like most?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nintendo Games?

2 15.38%
  • Sony Games?

1 7.69%
  • Konami video games?

3 23.08%
  • CAPCOM Games, my personal fav.

1 7.69%
  • Rockstar games?

1 7.69%
  • Atari Games?

0 0%
  • Tecmo Games?

0 0%
  • Namco maybe?

1 7.69%
  • possibly Microsoft?

0 0%
  • Or other game companies not on this list?

4 30.77%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wich video game company do you like the most? WHY????

Banned Forum / Chat Steel-Bladed-Sword is on a distinguished road Steel-Bladed-Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2005 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Wich video game company do you like the most? WHY????

Wich game company do you like most? Why do you like them. Heck tell us wich games your fav.?

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wrong forum.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Black angel of death... neosetsuna2004 is on a distinguished road neosetsuna2004's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2005 06:19 AM
    Threads

Nintendo is the best company.There are very good games for all systems .(my sis says that Mario is cute)

My family
    Sister 4 real: Mutsumi Anami
    Close friend: Death Angel
    DBZ lunatic brother:Super Sayajin 4

Banned Forum / Chat Steel-Bladed-Sword is on a distinguished road Steel-Bladed-Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh GEEZ! I love capcom! My favorite game is Marvel vs. Capcom 2! I LOOOOOVE THAT GAME!!!!!

Banned Forum / Chat kinshin will become famous soon enough kinshin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2005 01:29 PM
    Threads

Sony Games for me and i like capcom too.^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea capcom is my favorite! i love the fighting games! They are so cool!

Banned Forum / Chat kinshin will become famous soon enough kinshin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2005 01:29 PM
    Threads

u just wrote that lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kinshin
    u just wrote that lol
    Holy what? I did write that didn't I ? But still i mean I do like Nintendo also,but I like Capcom more.

Member Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2005 12:33 PM
    Threads

Konami all the way

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Besides socom what games has sony even made? And i noticed you forgot sega up there needless to say there the best.

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

i like insomniac games because of there ratchet and clank series

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Senior Member Yamcha will become famous soon enough Yamcha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2005 10:28 AM
    Threads

Namco makes the best fighting games ever.

"Angels that are forced from heaven have to become demons. Isn't that right, Spike?"

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default I love Rockstar games

Such innovative and creative games from those guys. They make the greatest and funnest games out there. Nothing can touch them. Not Final Fantasy, not Mario, not Halo, nothin. So back off before Tommy Vercetti pops a cap in your a**
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

i'd have to go with capcom or konami just because of the history of their games.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Garma_Zabi
    Such innovative and creative games from those guys. They make the greatest and funnest games out there. Nothing can touch them. Not Final Fantasy, not Mario, not Halo, nothin. So back off before Tommy Vercetti pops a cap in your a**
    What developer are you talking about?

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

rockstar, look at the tilte of the post. adn can you rep me up sega?
    my fave is, hmm
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Enigmatic Prodigy Frozen Tears is an unknown quantity at this point Frozen Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 09:06 AM
    Threads

Capcom Reigns Supreme In 2-D animation games....
    Look Into the Windows Of my Soul
    the Eyes Never Lie..

--++Dadelions Guardian:++--
    family:
    The Avenger (brother)
    Sin(Big Brother)
    Brimstone(Oldest Brother)
    Gizzy(Cousin)
    Killah J(Younger Brother)
    ~beatrix_bunny220 (cousin) ~
    ~!Pixiedancer (cousin)!~
    !!Deathscythe(cousin)!!
    Somebody Gonna Die Tonight

Member Unholy Crusader is on a distinguished road Unholy Crusader's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2005 02:45 PM
    Threads

I'm actually quite a fan of the SNK company. They actually do reign supreme in 2-D fighters, probably soon the 3-D. But, I think Sammy does welll to with the GG series. But anyway, I like SNK for the spin-offs they do for the KoF gaming series and the Fatal Fury games.
    You are always gonna be my love

Itsu ka dare ka to mata koi ni ochite mo
    I'll remember to love
    You taught me how
    You are always gonna be the one
    Ima wa mada kanashii love song
    Atarashii uta utaeru made

Member Balet Scarlet Terror is on a distinguished road Balet Scarlet Terror's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2005 01:07 PM
    Threads

Me i like CAPCOM! i enjoy their games. They are very well animated.But if it had to come down to it. I would perfer nintendo. I really like Zelda.
    To most people it's about the fight,but to me I live for this kinda' stuff. From Ken Masters

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by dark evo chaos x
    rockstar, look at the tilte of the post. adn can you rep me up sega?
    my fave is, hmm
    Cant says i have to spread the love around more.

spirit of total darkness Shadow_Warrior will become famous soon enough Shadow_Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

hmmm square cinx they make final fantisy games prince of persia (i think unless im confused) and star ocean series

Enigmatic Prodigy Frozen Tears is an unknown quantity at this point Frozen Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 09:06 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Unholy Crusader
    I'm actually quite a fan of the SNK company. They actually do reign supreme in 2-D fighters, probably soon the 3-D. But, I think Sammy does welll to with the GG series. But anyway, I like SNK for the spin-offs they do for the KoF gaming series and the Fatal Fury games.
    SNK!? No SNK Reigns Supreme Within Character Designs Sammy Has good Designs But I just like Capcom Better Believe Im A fan Of all three Companies Dont get me Wrong they all make good games Capcom Is startin' to fall off(Lmao@Capcom Fighting All-Stars)Sammy too(LMAO@ Guilty Gear Isukas Turn Around Button) oh and let us not forget about KOFs Outdated graphics....I still love it tho...Still the graphics in Last Blade 1-2 and Garou:Mark Of the Wolves is Way Better than The KOF games....
    Look Into the Windows Of my Soul
    the Eyes Never Lie..

--++Dadelions Guardian:++--
    family:
    The Avenger (brother)
    Sin(Big Brother)
    Brimstone(Oldest Brother)
    Gizzy(Cousin)
    Killah J(Younger Brother)
    ~beatrix_bunny220 (cousin) ~
    ~!Pixiedancer (cousin)!~
    !!Deathscythe(cousin)!!
    Somebody Gonna Die Tonight

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

i also like rockstar games

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Junior Member Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2005 05:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by spirit_fire9
    hmmm square cinx they make final fantisy games prince of persia (i think unless im confused) and star ocean series

Actually, I think Prince of Persia is made by Ubisoft.

My favourites are Relic, Bioware and Konami.
    Relic for their top notch RTS', Bioware for their innovative RPGs and Konami mainly for the Silent hill series.

The USS Drunkard is sinking and i'm going down with the ship.
    Please don't step on me.

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

Nintendo will always be the best
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Closed Thread

Thread Information