AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The issues of nintendo: Part 1 Nintendo in trouble?

Banned Forum / Chat The Street Fighter is on a distinguished road The Street Fighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 08:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I can be located in Southern parts of Arizona.
    Threads

Default The issues of nintendo: Part 1 Nintendo in trouble?

Is nintendo in trouble? Place your opinion. I believe it is. Nintendo is in turmoil. The only thing holding it up is the Gameboy.

Banned Forum / Chat Steel-Bladed-Sword is on a distinguished road Steel-Bladed-Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2005 01:20 PM
    Threads

I agree! nintendo is down the drain man. even the Gameboy will soon start to drop. Watch I bet you it will happen! Who disagrees with me?

Banned Forum / Chat kinshin will become famous soon enough kinshin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2005 01:29 PM
    Threads

yeah u right Steel-Bladed-Sword it going to drop soon

Banned Forum / Chat Steel-Bladed-Sword is on a distinguished road Steel-Bladed-Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2005 01:20 PM
    Threads

Nintendo is out of order. They need hard hitting new ideas that appeal to all the people. Not just little kiddy games but Action, Adventure,fighting. I mean real stuff not super smash mothers! I mean like Mortal kombat and fatal fury. Stuff like that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i heard somewhere that there going to make fatal fury for the gameboy (i think)

Junior Member Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2005 05:46 AM
    Threads

Well first off, i'd like to see a "kiddy" complete mirror mode on Mario Kart: Double dash or reach the end of the Dream den in Pikmin 2. That'd be something.

Anyway. I think Nintendos main problem is the fact that people see the colourful graphics and cartoony characters and instantly think "kids game" as you have shown. The PS2 had a 2 year (I think) advantage to the other next-gen systems and has the benefit of alot of developers wanting to make games for it. So part of the attraction of the PS2 is the sheer variety available. The main attraction of the XBOX is its sheer power and potential to have some of the most advanced games available. (Which I personally believe it has failed to live up to so far.)

So this leaves the gamecube. Its image as a kids console puts people off and despite Nintendos enormous fan base, the transition of some of its top games into 3D has been less than succesful. The general lack of 3rd party help can't be helping either. Capcom scrapping its decision to make Nintendo exclusive games (Viewtiful Joe and Resident Evil 4 for example.) must have been a particularly harsh blow to the company.
    The final issue, is probably a fault on Nintendos half, with its reliance on gimmicks in recent games. (Having two racers on a cart in MK: DD, while not damaging to the game, isn't as much as an innovation as one may think.
    Similarly, having two playable characters in Pikmin 2, while offering a slight strategic option, isn't exactly a big advancement.)

In my opinion, Nintendo aren't in trouble just yet. Lets not forget that the GBA has sold the most units out of every console so far. Nintendo will be around for a long while whether they make any changes or not.
    Anyway, i'm done now.
    Last edited by Deadglasswindow; 01-12-2005 at 12:41 PM.

The USS Drunkard is sinking and i'm going down with the ship.
    Please don't step on me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

but ne why it getting old now

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

NO!!! i wont let it! gamecube's NEVER gonna get old!!.......except when nintendo comes out with a new system. o_O

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

http://animegalleries.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=18627
    On the same page to how about that.

Closed Thread

Thread Information