AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: You have got to be kidding me..

Senior Member Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2017 03:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post You have got to be kidding me..

Look what I found on the net....

Listed below are some warning signs to indicate if your child may have gone astray from the Lord. Gothic (or goth) is a very obscure and often dangerous culture that young teenagers are prone to participating in. The gothic culture leads young, susceptible minds into an imagined world of evil, darkness, and violence. Please seek immediate attention through counselling, prayer, and parental guidance to rid your child of Satan's temptations if five or more of the following are applicable to your child.

-Frequently wears black clothing.

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.

-Wears excessive black eye makeup,lipstick or nail polish.

-Wears any odd silver jewelry or symbols.

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.

-Takes drugs.

-Drinks alcohol.

-Is suicidal and/or depressed.

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation.(This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)

-Complains of boredom.

-Sleeps too excessively or too little.

-Is excessively awake during the night.

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.

-Spends large amounts of time alone.

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your chid may speak to evil sprits through meditation.)

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.

-Misbehaves at school.

-Misbehaves at home.

-Eats excessively or too little

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this.

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.) 1

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner.

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism,
    Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".

-Claims to be a goth.

If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.

Heh, this is a fine example of some people having too much free time. When I was reading this, I was thinking, “ People can be so judgmental... why?.” What are your thoughts about this?
    "If I am not who you say I am, you are not what you think you are." -James Baldwin

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2023 03:50 PM
    Threads

Responses below:

Added note: "5 or more". So, if they wear a pin that says, "I am goth" and they TELL YOU, "I am a goth", and that is the only two items they match, then they aren't goth? Haha ...

Code:

>>Sometimes, doesn't mean I'm a goth o_O;

>> Nope, never have.

>> That would be weird on me.

>> Does an alto clef count?

>> My sister has a pierced ear.  Does that make her goth?

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.) 

>> Students at my school claim to the be the anti-Christ.  Should I throw them away too?

>> I -am- eccentric.  Nope, still not goth.

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports. 

>> I read the first page of Genesis and put the Bible down.  I haven't prayed for eight years, I have only gone to church by force, and I hate sports.

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan. 

>> Does watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel count?

-Takes drugs. 

>>  Well, my mommy did force me to take meds for my ADHD and OCD while I was growing up ...

-Drinks alcohol. 

>> Hell, my mother lets me.

>> Isn't that some sign of a MENTAL illness such as bipolar or major depression?  Don't take away their stuff!  Get MEDICAL help you MORONS! *sigh*

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation.(This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.) 

>> I'm too much of a wuss to do this.  That's another sign of major depression.

-Complains of boredom. 

>> Wow ... does that make every teenager ALIVE a goth?

>> Read last response.

>> Read second to last response.

>> Again, look up.

>> Isn't that called privacy?

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your chid may speak to evil sprits through meditation.) 

>> Repetative questions are useless.

>> What?  Is it so bad that I don't want to talk about my little boyhood adventures without my mother listening in?

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this. 

>> Only when they treat me like a child.  I'm 18 for crying out loud.

-Misbehaves at school. 

>> Only to the God-fearing teachers.

-Misbehaves at home. 

>> Independant thoughts are the sign of the devil's infestation of my soul!

>> What?  So I like tastey things!

>> ... I know three year olds that eat that cereal.

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.) 

>> ... okay, I'll give you this one.  Yeah ... they are a bit freaky if they drink blood.

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.) 1 

>> That would mean Hour of Power, right?

>> That's pretty much every game.  Wait, wait, isn't role-playing considering TEAM WORK?  God, since when is team work a devil's key?

>> ... I've racked up a few hundred thousand hours on the comp ... should I be scared?

>> Didn't Elvis do that?  Oh yeah, he's your version of the anti-Christ.

>> Haha, isn't all forms of dancing "provocative"?

>> Jerk.

>> Hahahaha, so because I like science, that makes me a goth?  

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth". 

>> Talk about the obvious proof.

-Claims to be a goth. 

>> A parent needs a handbook to tell them that when their child says, "I am a goth" that means they are a goth?  God ... someone save their poor souls.
    I am Jakiao - The Resident Dw33b / Forum & Chat Admin
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Thinking about asking a question in Site Issues and Questions?
    Be sure to SEARCH FIRST before making a new thread. Chances are, someone already asked!

Master of Jinchuu Himura Enishi is on a distinguished road Himura Enishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2005 02:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

my thoughts are this was posted a long time ago, started prbly one of the biggest flames in this forum, and was shut down. Hopefully the shutdown part will come first this time

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

Oh I have seen such ridiculous religious websites with all sorts of ridiculous things. This is one of them.

The Hotsprings Hotty! Hotsprings_Shinobu will become famous soon enough Hotsprings_Shinobu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2005 09:40 PM
    Threads

easy guys even some anime fans such as myself don't like goth. all that much. I never could get interested in it. in fact it kind of freeked me out.

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

Hmm well it doesn't scare me.. they are still people.. just like to have a cold exterior

anyways what I do noticed about most goth.. is that vampires freak site. I have seen that thing all over people's fave list.

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

Well... I matched up with, like, 25 of those things, and I consider myself just to be a Liberal Christian Goth. I don't care what the church says, and the people who do crap like that are just full of bull. They think that helps? yeah. right. Then they are incredibly Naive. does it REALLY matter to those religous people that are out trying to "save" people if the people still wear black or claim to be goth or whatever... well if it does their priorities are WAY out of whack. they'd probably look at me in shame... whatever. I still have Jesus in my heart. I couldn't care less if they think I'm going to hell. Cuz I know I'm not. So... yeah there is my 2 cents.

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by fragile_1
    Look what I found on the net....

Listed below are some warning signs to indicate if your child may have gone astray from the Lord. Gothic (or goth) is a very obscure and often dangerous culture that young teenagers are prone to participating in. The gothic culture leads young, susceptible minds into an imagined world of evil, darkness, and violence. Please seek immediate attention through counselling, prayer, and parental guidance to rid your child of Satan's temptations if five or more of the following are applicable to your child.

-Takes drugs.

-Drinks alcohol.

-Complains of boredom.

-Misbehaves at school.

-Misbehaves at home.

-Claims to be a goth.

If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.

Heh, this is a fine example of some people having too much free time. When I was reading this, I was thinking, “ People can be so judgmental... why?.” What are your thoughts about this?
    I think that, that list sucks. Boy it can be a pain in the butt... This person who wrote this is SOOOO judgemental and unopen minded... But HAH! I get creeps by just looking at my friend's scars on her wrists... She cuts herself and I tell her to bloody stop it but Nooooo... XD
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2023 03:50 PM
    Threads

I matched up with a lot of the criteria they listed, and the funny part is that I'm currently wearing 0 makeup with pure white clothing. I'm the farthest thing from Goth, and yet I meet that criteria.

Now, I know present-day people who believe that criteria to be correct for judging if someone is goth or not. I've seen a multitude of versions that relate to if your child is a hacker. Some of those criteria were:

Uses a computer.
    Uses Linux instead of Windows.
    Uses the internet.
    Talks about HTML.

Those criteria were a complete load of crap for judging if a person is a hacker, yet parents still freak out. Actually, the first time I saw those criteria, I was 13 years old. Someone had sent that to my mother through interbuilding mail at her work. She freaked out and called me a hacker because I knew HTML, I surfed the net, and I talked on this mysterious hacker's tool known as "AIM". I tried telling her that was AOL Instant Messenger, but she claimed the AIM part was "AIM for targets to hack". She has since backed off o_O;

These criteria prey on the ignorance of our parents be it because they are ignorant to the new technology or they are super religious. Whatever it may be, it works most of the time.
    I am Jakiao - The Resident Dw33b / Forum & Chat Admin
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Thinking about asking a question in Site Issues and Questions?
    Be sure to SEARCH FIRST before making a new thread. Chances are, someone already asked!

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

wow... i'm a goth?! o_O
    COOL!!!!!

BEHOLD!!!!
    the NEW face of goth culture!!!!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

LOL. Oh no I feel threatened by the impending doom that emenates from the presence of pakachu. LOL. Oh man that's great.

The Sweetheart Rikku will become famous soon enough Rikku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2005 06:41 PM
    UC Santa Barbara. SB/OC where the drama happens.
    Threads

Wow. All I can say is...I hav peircings and I do drink. =) I aint a goth. Thats..interesting.
    ! WARNING !
    PROPERTY OF BEAN BANDIT
    + + +
    Angel of Hell. Devil of Heaven

RIKKU OF THE SOLDATS ROYAL FAMILY - VETERAN OF TMDC

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 12:05 AM
    Threads

just because a person is acting in their own unique way has nothing to do with being in a satanic cult or any crap like that...if you ask me, thats abunch of bs...cuz alot of those things associate with be but im not evil or anything...just a final thought "it's stupid"

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

I'm Goth.. cause I wear a Black Tank top.. with a black sweater, and umm Black pants.. and that's about the only black things I own.

That Goth ain't gonna take over me.. My Pirateness shall shine over all beliefs

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 12:05 AM
    Threads

you said it, thats what i was talking about in my last post man

The Hotsprings Hotty! Hotsprings_Shinobu will become famous soon enough Hotsprings_Shinobu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2005 09:40 PM
    Threads

Well if you look at the lis t there a couple if thing that would need intervention ASAP. Like,
    -Takeing drugs.

-Drinks alcohol.

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood

Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca,
    For me that would be cause for ASAP intervention.

Others up there were just all out rediculous. like:

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources.

This would be taking it too far in my opinion.

Loveless ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I want one! T-T

well I would have to say my life isnt that great and I would like to add a few of those things to my list of "things I normally do every day*
    :l: Love :l: Passion :l: Desire :l:
    L O V E L E S S
    - Sometimes Gender doesn't matter.... -

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

dah u guys!11 this lsit is soooo treu liek if u do suhc thisng ur satanisk all da way adn that isnt gudd praise yall

Lamest list ev-er!11

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Okay, that was a rather sad list. I have a few friends who are quite gothic, but they're the most sweetest persons in the entire class. Whenever you have a problem, you can go to them.

I am a star wars freak, and I say that openly. And those gothic friends (unlike most hip-hoppers who go 'omg, you like star wars? loser!') don't care.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Senior Member Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2017 03:21 PM
    Threads

Heh, I know this list is rather silly, but that’s why I decided to post it. It’s just to show that some people (the people that wrote this list) can be a wee bit uptight and no, this list is not to prove if your Goth or anything… be whatever you want. I just posted it because I thought it would be amusing to read and I wanted to know what you all thought about the list. ^^
    "If I am not who you say I am, you are not what you think you are." -James Baldwin

The Battalion Apostle SailorCross is a jewel in the rough SailorCross is a jewel in the rough SailorCross is a jewel in the rough SailorCross's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads

Boy, that is so funny. I can tell the perfect person who is Goth but yet hasn't strayed. My brother. He's always on the net and wears black clothes. He's basically half of what's on there. Boy that list is not true and a load of bull.
    Ignorance-
    The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

Older Brother: Wolfwood

Junior Member Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow has a reputation beyond repute Deadglasswindow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2005 05:46 AM
    Threads

I may be mistaken here but I think this article was a joke. The original website found it on had a "parents against something" organisation.(I can't remember exactly) that abbreviated into P.A.R.O.D.Y o_O. I could be wrong here but some of the points listed are a little too unrealistic.

The USS Drunkard is sinking and i'm going down with the ship.
    Please don't step on me.

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Wow, at least TEN pertain to me. x_X Gee, I wear Old Navy, use Estee Lauder make-u[ and love softball..yeah, big goth here. I get a kick out of how these people can suggest such items of stupidity. Another thing, Philosophy? O.o They're REALLY going to hate me next semester. I find it hilarious, but at the same time ironic how these people try to make virtually everything(except the bible and FAR too many church visits a week) evil.

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

I've heard of that one before... On a different forum my brother goes to. Hehe... So, so pitiful...
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Oh no im a goth i eat count chocula ceral! I found a few of those really funny because about half of those were just normal teenage behavior.

Closed Thread

Thread Information