AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: [VOTE] Dec Contest People's Choice

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thumbs down [VOTE] Dec Contest People's Choice

It's that time again to vote on your choice for People's Choice! Please looks at the December contest submission thread (http://animeforum.com/showthread.php...6&page=1&pp=25) for all the participants' wallpapers.

-Two votes per person, please!
    -Yes, you can vote for yourself.
    -no bribing, threatening, or lobbying to get votes. if I hear of any of that going on the contest will be cancelled without any winners. Vote for the wallpaper that is the best and fits the white/snowy theme; not the person you like the most.
    -Private Message your votes to me (MistressPookyChan) via the AF.com system.
    -Voting lasts until noon (Tokyo Time) January 10, 2005.
    -One People's Choice and one Pooky's Choice winner will be announced a couple days after the end of the People's Choice voting.
    -The winners will be contacted by MistressPookyChan about prizes.

Please vote for up to two of the following people:
    **page 1**
    acamori
    Ape/Doi
    Suzuna
    Reiako
    **page 2**
    Suzaku
    Han
    Solinde
    Gestahr
    Justina/Tenchigirl15
    Poohnella (second one, near the bottom of the page)
    **page 3**
    Die Tod von Euch
    Abdoun
    akachan
    shi amai
    MuZ0NaZ

If your name is not on here, please PM/IM/Email me or post to this thread. There have been times when I've accidently skipped over a couple people. Unfortunately, a couple were disqualified for not following the rules. Like I said, I had to make the rules a little strict for this one because prizes are involved.

Please reserve posting on this thread for questions and inquiries; not to post who you are voting for or who people should vote for. We are all winners! <3 <3

HAPPY VOTING!
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 01-01-2005 at 08:20 PM. Reason: make it look prettier (-_- );

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

O.o and what about me?? (I'm on 3rd page ^_^)

The ultimate spammer! Heaven warrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past Heaven warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2005 07:57 PM
    Threads

Hey, and what about me... (*_*)
    Be AWARE of HEAVEN

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wizzy, I told you in the thread that collab wallpapers are not accepted for this contest and that you should wait for the collab contest that will be coming up in the near future. Sorry if my answer to your question was not clear enough.

heaven warrior, where was your wallpaper in the contest thread? Which page?

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Senior Member Tora_No_Unmei has a spectacular aura about Tora_No_Unmei has a spectacular aura about Tora_No_Unmei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 09:03 PM
    Threads

Boredom struck...

I went through the pages. And unless Heaven Warrior is under another name for the contest...I saw no such wallpaper posted there...But thats all I can say about it.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I figured they were just being a forum troll. Thanks for looking that up, Tora.

All these name changes get me confused. @.@

Pink is the new Pooky

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Lol, maybe during contests people shouldn't change their names. Oh the agony! I just want to know who wins.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Keep those votes coming! It is REALLY CLOSE this time, so every vote is going to make a difference! Can't wait to see who I get to go shopping for.

Pink is the new Pooky

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I got stranded back in the US so I was unable to tally up the votes and pick pooky's choice. Therefore, you can still vote until tuesday Jan 11 by noon (tokyo time). Just an extra day.

Pink is the new Pooky

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aww, well that's too bad that you had troubles. It's good that people have more time to decide... but this is driving me insane! Lol. (I really wanna know...)

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I know how you feel, but no worries! All will be revealed soon enough.

Pink is the new Pooky

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

one hour left until the polls are closed!

Pink is the new Pooky

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

so...who won? if you've been busy, i understand, but i'm really curious now.
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.
    my MiniTokyo Gallery if you want bigger walls.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah... it's been 3 days since the contest was over... It's driving me insane...

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Voting is closed and has been closed. I havent been able to get online at home because I fall asleep when I'm at home. (Jet lag still...) If things are not announced by monday (japan time) you can beat me up. Between the sleeping and new year parties, I should get it all figured out. What's keeping me is picking Pooky's Choice.

Pink is the new Pooky

Closed Thread

Thread Information