AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What to do with all your old yugioh cards

Illusionist Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What to do with all your old yugioh cards

I'm looking to boost my mild collection of yugioh cards. If you have cards to spare that are in mint to better condition that you would like to part with, please send me a private message with your price, and what kind / how many cards you have. I'll make arrangements with you privately to purchase those cards and take them off your hands.

Thanks.

Lon

*loves Excel* BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2005 06:11 AM
    Threads

I have a rather large collection of YGO cards you may want. AIM me at BladewingKi to find out what I have. I live in England so if we trade be prepared to ship over here!

-BladeWing.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Cards

I used to have quite a collection of cards one of the best in my town. I started over but i may have cards you are interested in. I am willing to trade or give. SOme of the cards i have are Blue Eyes White dragon an entire starter deck evolution yu-gi a command knight and more. If you want you can aim me at Keyane1982. Got to jet. Ja Ne.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Closed Thread

Thread Information