AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Killers

Kuro Kokoro Yagami Raito is on a distinguished road Yagami Raito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 09:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Killers

Anyone heard of them or like them? I love them. My favorite band ^_^
    =Used to be GoddessDiana=

Zutto.
    -New image coming soon-

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

I've only heard "Somebody Told Me", but I absolutely love it. I'm thinking about mass downloading to see if the rest of their work is that good.

Kuro Kokoro Yagami Raito is on a distinguished road Yagami Raito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 09:19 AM
    Threads

I would advise it ^^ Their music is the best! Some of the songs are kinda iffy, but others are amazing.
    =Used to be GoddessDiana=

Zutto.
    -New image coming soon-

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Bands tend to have some iffy songs. ^_^ Perhaps tonight i'll get on it.

*loves Excel* BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2005 06:11 AM
    Threads

I heard some of their songs, and they sound pretty cool. I like Somebody Told Me the best.

-BladeWing.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

There a decent doors type band but still not as good as franz ferdinan.

Member Darkshadow is an unknown quantity at this point Darkshadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2005 04:01 PM
    Threads

i heard mr brightide (& saw the music vi.) i heard some body told me. they r ok.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

yeah, I like them ^_^ My friend made me a copy of their Hot Fuss album.

I really like "Smile Like You Mean It", "All These Things That I've Done", and "Midnight Show."
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Digital Plague Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2006 08:36 PM
    Threads

Funny how a band from Las Vegas is good at playing British indie rock. But yeah, they're really good at it. Probably going to get the album when I get the money (unlike the rest of the world, I don't download music).

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    Threads

I never heard of them. Are they a rock band? Are they better than Linkin Park or Kiss?

Senior Member Wiz will become famous soon enough Wiz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2005 12:13 AM
    Threads

yes they're a rock band...it's hard to say if their better than Linkin Park or Kiss.my fevorite songs are Mr.Brightside and Smile Like You Mean It
    And if you keep your vision clear,you will see the future. What happens in our future is our own responsibilty.
    Ren

Someday we will be blown by the wind and absorbed into the sandy earth.
    Vash

Running into poeple is so much fun!

Member Albert Simon is on a distinguished road Albert Simon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2005 05:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz
    yes they're a rock band...it's hard to say if their better than Linkin Park or Kiss.my fevorite songs are Mr.Brightside and Smile Like You Mean It
    What? Dear God...

Not only can you not spell 'favourite' but you can't see that LINKAN PERK suck an uncomphrensable amount of times more than anything else on the face of this Earth. Bar Limp Bizkit (who the hell spells it 'Bizkit' anyway? How badly did these guys fail English?).

However, you do earn brownie points for discovering that Smile Like You Mean It are superior to Somebody Told Me.

If I were an admin on these fine fora, I would gladly ban anyone who compared The Killers to Lincoln Pork. Seriously. It's like comparing Leslie Nielsen to a potato. Sure, it might seem hilariously witty at first, but you're depriving a talented individual/s of the praise they deserve.

Lesson in this: Don't get me start on Link And Perk.

Also: Hot Fuss is one of the best albums I've bought in years.
    Last edited by Albert Simon; 04-03-2005 at 12:47 PM.
    True peace is impossible. Only an illusion of peace exists in the superficial calm of our lives… In fact, the blood and tears of the poor are sacrificed daily by a handful of elite power-mongers. No matter how far science and technology advance, repression will never cease. We’re only human. Whenever the calls for revolution turn into concrete action… Instigators are met by the full resistance of the elite, who stop at nothing to keep their power.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i didnt mean to spell 'favorite' wrong i was just typing fast.
    And if you keep your vision clear,you will see the future. What happens in our future is our own responsibilty.
    Ren

Vash

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default *Grammar Nazi*

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz
    i didnt mean to spell 'favorite' wrong i was just typing fast.
    *I
    *didn't
    *favourite
    *I
    True peace is impossible. Only an illusion of peace exists in the superficial calm of our lives… In fact, the blood and tears of the poor are sacrificed daily by a handful of elite power-mongers. No matter how far science and technology advance, repression will never cease. We’re only human. Whenever the calls for revolution turn into concrete action… Instigators are met by the full resistance of the elite, who stop at nothing to keep their power.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Simon
    What? Dear God...

Not only can you not spell 'favourite' but you can't see that LINKAN PERK suck an uncomphrensable amount of times more than anything else on the face of this Earth. Bar Limp Bizkit (who the hell spells it 'Bizkit' anyway? How badly did these guys fail English?).

However, you do earn brownie points for discovering that Smile Like You Mean It are superior to Somebody Told Me.

If I were an admin on these fine fora, I would gladly ban anyone who compared The Killers to Lincoln Pork. Seriously. It's like comparing Leslie Nielsen to a potato. Sure, it might seem hilariously witty at first, but you're depriving a talented individual/s of the praise they deserve.

Lesson in this: Don't get me start on Link And Perk.
    She simply mad a typo thats all. That doesnt mean she cant spell. Everyone has their own types of bands they like. For the Killers to be so great its funny that I never heard of em. Besides Linkin Park is a pretty good band I mean come on. Cause you dont like Linkin Park doesnt mean everyone else has to not like it too.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsuma
    She simply mad a typo thats all. That doesnt mean she cant spell. Everyone has their own types of bands they like. For the Killers to be so great its funny that I never heard of em. Besides Linkin Park is a pretty good band I mean come on. Cause you dont like Linkin Park doesnt mean everyone else has to not like it too.
    Where did I say that no one has the right to like Linkin Park? No where, thanks, I was merely expressing my own opinion.

I would correct a few errors from your post, just for a laugh, but I'm not really a spelling Nazi. Popularity counts for nothing as far as quality goes. Do you think that every popular song ever has been the pinnacle of great music? No? Neither do I. Popularity does NOT equal quality.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The only Killer's song that's on the radio is Somebody Told Me,butI like their others better...the radio plays that song to much.I really like Linkin Park too so I don't who is better...but eh whatever I dont really care about typos...
    Ren

Vash

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Where did I say that no one has the right to like Linkin Park? No where, thanks, I was merely expressing my own opinion.

I would correct a few errors from your post, just for a laugh, but I'm not really a spelling Nazi. Popularity counts for nothing as far as quality goes. Do you think that every popular song ever has been the pinnacle of great music? No? Neither do I. Popularity does NOT equal quality.
    Dude loosen up man. No one on the internet has to type correctly like there turning in a freaking essay to a college professor or something. If you type wrong or mess up a little on a post or in a chatroom no one cares! Its not a big deal and its big chance they will know what you meant to say in the first place. I am relaxed and I would type all super correctly like a super nerd but I am lazy and I dont feel like typing all correctly especially on a freaking post! Everyone knows your smart and all by the way you type you dont have to try to make people feel bad by pointing out stupid stuff like a little typo lol

To get on the subject is The Killers a American band Japanese band or what? It seems like a good band. Right now Linkin Park is my favorite.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I didnt really unstand some the words Albert_Simon used.

their american
    Ren

Vash

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dude loosen up man. No one on the internet has to type correctly like there turning in a freaking essay to a college professor or something. If you type wrong or mess up a little on a post or in a chatroom no one cares! Its not a big deal and its big chance they will know what you meant to say in the first place. I am relaxed and I would type all super correctly like a super nerd but I am lazy and I dont feel like typing all correctly especially on a freaking post! Everyone knows your smart and all by the way you type you dont have to try to make people feel bad by pointing out stupid stuff like a little typo lol

To get on the subject is The Killers a American band Japanese band or what? It seems like a good band. Right now Linkin Park is my favorite.
    Hi. I'm hardly condescending, I just think it's good to get in the habit of spelling correct and using grammar on the Internet so that these mistakes don't turn up in essays that matter. Needless to say, spelling "think" as "fink" is hardly a great way to give a good first impression in an essay, is it? A friend of mine did that. I apologise if my humour is missed on people, in that case. I'm hardly smart, I just put on good acts, m'dear.

Also. Hi:

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr
    Funny how a band from Las Vegas is good at playing British indie rock. But yeah, they're really good at it. Probably going to get the album when I get the money (unlike the rest of the world, I don't download music).

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hi. I'm hardly condescending, I just think it's good to get in the habit of spelling correct and using grammar on the Internet so that these mistakes don't turn up in essays that matter. Needless to say, spelling "think" as "fink" is hardly a great way to give a good first impression in an essay, is it? A friend of mine did that. I apologise if my humour is missed on people, in that case. I'm hardly smart, I just put on good acts, m'dear.

Also. Hi:
    Your hardly not smart? You sure as hell fooled me. lol

So there a Las Vegas band huh? Anyone know a good site where I can get there music without uh...paying?

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Part of that's true, but would you like to read 20 posts spelled out like..

OMg i leik sooo luv teh kILlers!!1 i hav all tehr albumbs ad went 2 tehr conscert!!1

... No, I doubt you would. A few spelling errors are fine, but when you can't even spell 80% of the words in a sentence.. Get my point? Excuse me for being off topic here..

I like The Killers. Good band none the less. Smile Like You Mean It is a good song, so is Mr. Brightside. I wouldn't mind buying their album. ^__^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

no...only places i know of are like the yahoo music and musicvideocodes.com
    Ren

Vash

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2011 11:13 PM
    Threads

never herd of them

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

have you heard the song 'Somebody Told Me'?ya know...on the radio
    Ren

Vash

Closed Thread

Thread Information