AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Good ps1 games?

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Good ps1 games?

Since ever fan boy is having wet dreams over the new slim line ps2 and psp ps1 games have gone down to pittons. So i was wondering what are some good ps1 games and dont bother with final fantasy or metal gear. Other then them what are some high quality games. Oh yeah and no tekken.

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default Damn, totally kill the system why don't you

Geez, you take away those games there isn't much left. Lets see here, Mega Man Legends I and II were pretty good. "Thousand Arms" was a fun rpg, it had the whole anime look to it. Uh, oh, Resident evil and Twisted Metal games(the 2nd for both of them mainly) were pretty good. The Syphon Fliter trilogy was awesome(I bought all but the third cuz I rented it and beat the whole thing in 3 days, Pikmin took me longer). Thats about it for all the really great games, unless you wanna include hits like Spyro and Crash who I really didn't care for.(Spyro could kick Crash's *** any day though) There you have it, any game worth mentioning.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If i find non greatest hits of crash or spyro ill get them but other wise no. Illgive twisted metal a shot i have only played 1 and 4 so 2 and 3 could be fun. As far as resident evil goes maybe the second but have the others or most of them on diffrent systems.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

dudes yall know that ff7 was one of the best ps1 games. and for sega saturn there was a game called " Shining of the Holy Arc". not many people have heard of it but it was an awsome game. kinda like final fantasy but not as good.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ive heard of it but its not a tactical game which disapoints me.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yah it was more of just a solid adventure game. it still had a really good story

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Hmm, I'd love to play legend of the dragoon on the PSP. It's hell to try and borrow it from my friend again and again.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ive seen the game go for 7$ at Game stop and less online. Keep in mind story is not important to me game play is.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the advice, unfortunatly, there's no such thing as a game stop in Holland (at leats not to my knowledge) and shipping cost are hell.

Anyway, I don't know that much good PS1 games besides RPG's.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm...did you ever hear about any good platformers aside from crash and spyro?

Member ILoveWolfsRain is on a distinguished road ILoveWolfsRain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2005 08:46 PM
    Threads

Chrono Cross was pretty good.
    So was Wild Arms 2
    I also liked Parasite Eve I and II (I a little better)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol i thought that legend of legia was an awsome game considering that you are able to make your own combinations.

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Wild Arms 2 was good

But I remember that game very expensive when it came out. It was like 60 or 70 bucks.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

I found Tenchu to be a good game. If you've never heard of it, its basically a spy game set back in the Samurai days. You get to scale roof tops, throw poison rice balls at dogs, and hit people with chinese stars. Try it some time.

*loves Excel* BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing is a splendid one to behold BladeWing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2005 06:11 AM
    Threads

I liked the Street Fighter series on the PS1, the Final Fantasies, Breath Of Fire 3, Metal Gear Solid etc...there were loads of good PS1 games.

-BladeWing.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-Mars
    I found Tenchu to be a good game. If you've never heard of it, its basically a spy game set back in the Samurai days. You get to scale roof tops, throw poison rice balls at dogs, and hit people with chinese stars. Try it some time.
    My friend is borowing it right now, that game is sweet, I always liked ninja and this one really makes a good assasin game. Sneak behind a guard and kill him in one blow. The only thing that bothers me is the crappy camera in multi player.

Member flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2006 09:46 PM
    Threads

i like the ff games

Member flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf is infamous around these parts flame_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

legin of dragoon was cool

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BladeWing
    I liked the Street Fighter series on the PS1, the Final Fantasies, Breath Of Fire 3, Metal Gear Solid etc...there were loads of good PS1 games.

-BladeWing.
    metal gear solid was good

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveWolfsRain
    Chrono Cross was pretty good.
    So was Wild Arms 2
    I also liked Parasite Eve I and II (I a little better)
    chrono was cool

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sega saturn x
    Hmm...did you ever hear about any good platformers aside from crash and spyro?
    thay stoped makeing it for ps1

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default I gotta thank Queen of Mars

I fogot about the Tenchu games, and hell, I own most of them. Tenchu is also a very damn good game if you ever get the chance to play it.

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

i dont know if this has been metioned but star wars jedi power battles, ape escape,
    street fighter alpha 3, and some of the resident evils are still good

[ True*Poet ]

Junior Member skylineking2005 is on a distinguished road skylineking2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2005 04:27 PM
    Threads

The best ps1 games are twisted metal 1, 2, 3, and smaal brawl

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

Final Fantasy stuff, definetely. Except for the first ones were NES. But then it switched to PS... Yeah...
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! [email protected] yous! [email protected] yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Closed Thread

Thread Information