AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A serious question here...

~Seerothen Omega~ ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 04:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I live in Texas, but I am constantly visiting Alabama and Georgia as well.
    Threads

Default A serious question here...

I am just windering... and I want serious, thought out answers here, so please don't post if you're just trying to get rupees.

What do personally believe would make a human being evil? What mind set, what sin, what lack of morals, what do you think would verify any human being as truly evil?

~First Spammer to Spam Chii's Spam Thread~

......I am the one who will take us away, destroy all the pain with the thought of the grave....you've opened my eyes to our world's demise, I owe you this, to end all life.

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 10:49 PM
    Threads

What defines evil? As another person? It's only defined as well as people portray the wrong someone does, you can be loved for it, or hated

Ori-Kun's Sweetheart A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 02:04 AM
    Canada (B.C.. Stop the fun bus... <-sarcasim
    Threads

No one is truly evil. Everyone has a spark of goodness in them. The evil ones are those who deny it in vain.

~Seerothen Omega~ ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Of course everyone has ~some~ good in them, but that doesn't mean they are not evil... I wish I could find words to portray what I'm trying to say, but I can't.

Okay, then even if you have to answer hypothetically...?

......I am the one who will take us away, destroy all the pain with the thought of the grave....you've opened my eyes to our world's demise, I owe you this, to end all life.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

see problem is, you're asking a very difficult phylisophical question to a very simple group.(not all of em mind you)

personally what i would define as evil is betrayal of friends, family or anyone they are close to.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

the lack of empathy the ability to murder with out remorse or guilt. (think Hitler, Stalin, Jack the ripper Ted bundy, Osama .)

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I think we are as evil as someone else makes us out to be. A "sin" has more or less significance to everyone...as does the one committing it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey TerraN... what about a soldier who doesn't feel any guilt for killing someone on the other side?

Chasing a Dream Aburakoji Aiko is on a distinguished road Aburakoji Aiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2006 06:50 PM
    Threads

Wink

It's hard to really pinpoint evil. What could be evil in one's eyes could be perfectly normal in another's eyes.

Example (I hope this is correct, because offending people is the last thing I wanna do):
    Sometimes in China, parents will leave a baby on the side of the road or someplace for another couple to pick up. They do this because (I think) there is a law against how many children are allowed to be in a family. Now, this may be evil to us, but the couple may have been simply following the law, thus, it may not be wrong to them...
    Okay, that was a bad example, but, again, one can't define evil right out.
    I want to thank MaruDashi so much for my signature!
    THANK YOU!

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

I don't think a person can ever really be evil! Evil is plainly an opinion, just like the word 'good'. I think every one has 'good' and 'evil' parts of them. the world isn't just black and white. everyone is diffferent and cant be chaterized into a good and evil class. If you know what I mean. If this doesn't make sense I'm sorry!

The Silent Ninja DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 01:02 PM
    Threads

To the "evil" side, they might view themselves as the good side, and see the good side as the bad side. Same goes for the "good" side. Take me, for example, my friends don't exactly approve of my methods, but they can't call me evil for doing it. After all, a "villain" might consider murder a good deed. I don't, but hey, who am I to judge.
    Don't let the darkness swallow you, but you shouldn't let the light blind you either.

made by thornwillow.

By Sailor Lunar Eclipse
    Family: In journal

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't believe in the concept of good and evil. They are just social constructions.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

DOing evil things or commiting sins doesn't make you evil. If you feel even the smallest twinge of guilt then you are still good. The only people who are evil are those who do evil things but feel no guilt, those who just don't care. When you can do something, that you know is wrong, and not even care, then you are evil.

Then again it all also comes to what you think is evil. If you don't think something truly heinous is evil then doing it while evil in one's eyes is not truly evil. There are varying degrees of evil but saying that there is no evil is like saying there is no good. There is evil even if there are some evils which are not as great as other evils.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Humanity is a connected system. Humanity does not have good or evil they have waves.
    Waves of things of misunderstandings. But it is much more easier for humanity to understand one who was born in the system to be good and anyone who was not born in the system evil.
    But humanit doesn't have good or evil humanity is just a blackhole empty dark and descelent cause no matter what humanity is never satsified. Kindness never sastifies a human.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

[K_K]'z Death Plague PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 08:42 PM
    Threads

the younger , the eviler

Chasing a Dream Aburakoji Aiko is on a distinguished road Aburakoji Aiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2006 06:50 PM
    Threads

Question </3

"The younger the eviler"...?
    Problem is, some kids don't know the difference between right and wrong. I mean, once they get to the age of reason, they should know, but, really, the younger? No offense, but that's a little...Oh, I can't think of a good word for it, but that's not necessarily true!
    I want to thank MaruDashi so much for my signature!
    THANK YOU!

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, this was bumped from way-back.

As for me, just read what Dieselmannen wrote.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

What is evil? What is good? Society tells us what is right, and what isn't. If we go against that, we are "bad" or "evil" in their eyes. I don't really choose to define good or evil; people do certain things.

Now, I won't say I wouldn't consider a man who murdered a child in cold blood (or something of the like) an evil person. I think that's downright wrong and horrid; but still. I really cannot define even what I believe to be good or evil.

But as for what makes people evil....

I can't even answer that.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

Evil and good. Hmm I would say what defines a person evil is if they choose to do something that is defined as evil or wicked. And only if they choose to do it making the decision themselves.
    But most people who are considered evil were the ones that did not hesitate to kill. Or felt anything in the process.

Thanks to Wonderwice

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

If you turned into this:

--->

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

True evil, in my mind, is a reversal of everything considered good, but with the rammifications of good applied.

Let me explain, a good person takes happiness in helping others. A good person loves humanity, believes in love, hope and justice. They wish to share and create warmth with others, trust, love, and believe in redemption.

A truly evil person takes happiness in hurting others. This is the rammification I mentioned - their happiness comes from the torment of other people. If they are truly happy in hurting others. An evil person hates humanity, considers love foolish and absurd and has no real grip of it, believes hope is a false concept and justice the same, and believes chaos is the true order of things. They are cold, wishing nothing more than to extinguish any sort of warmth around them. Trust is a foreign concept - manipulation is the method operandus and those that trust are the most easily to control.

In essense, they are anti-life. I think that is what makes someone truly evil, but someone truly evil is almost impossible to find .. there are lots of wannabes, though.

For the record, I consider Hitler to be among the truly evil, and no, I will not explain or defend why because I simply don't feel like it. Never explain, never defend.

Stolen Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 06:20 PM
    Threads

I honestly don't believe Evil exists, fir we can not measure it as such, WHAT is evil? Noone can really say for we all have different perceptions of the word "evil" Personally I believe noone is evil truly.

But then again as Sagat said. It could be perceived as the reverse of good deeds etc.

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

i would say that lack of needs and/or greed would wellmake you do evil things.
    Its hard to explain but if you were to greedy you would do evil deeds that would make you do evil stuff but you yourslef arent really evil.
    and if you do not have your needs like shelter or food you would have to do something to survive like steal stuff which is an evil deed but they are just doing it to survive.
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

I think that everybody has a different opinion on what is evil. In my opinion, an evil person doesn't exist. The person can have evil in him, but cant be evil.

Also, after thinking about it, evil is a word somebody made. That somebody gave it a definition. And the definition is that persons opinion of evil. So that person can say what is evil or not. However, I'm just looking to much into the word itself. (ignore the last part if it dosen't make any since)

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I believe that peoples are evil in different ways xD

For example, if a girl has a crush and the crush actually likes another girl, would you think that girl would make up something bad about that girl?

And would you realli use notes for your test?

Closed Thread

Thread Information