AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ugly people and make up

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ugly people and make up

Why do so many ugly prople wear so much make up. More eye liner wont hide that third chin or cover up your acne. Also why do people wear close that they clearly shouldent? If your fat dont wear a belly shirt or if you have back acne i call it backne dont wear a backless shirt. I wonder if theis people take a gander in the mirror befor they leave the house. Im not picking on uglt people im just saying use common sence just because every one else wears them disent mean you should. This happens more with women then men but i see it with guys some times to. I just have to ask why?

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 10:49 PM
    Threads

Well...my eyes are also soiled..but they are people I guess
    I don't feel sorry for the people who are fat and stuff when it's their fault though
    But I guess...if they feel comfortable..it's their business..jsut don't look at them I suppose

King of Goths Gil is on a distinguished road Gil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 06:43 PM
    Threads

Its a matter of personal choice. Its about self image, not image as defined by others. There will always be someone better looking. Why should they define what can and can't be worn by others? This topic is really stupid...

www.cheshil.com
    www.cheshil.com/forum

Ori-Kun's Sweetheart A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 02:04 AM
    Canada (B.C.. Stop the fun bus... <-sarcasim
    Threads

I'm not going to lie, because I am no pixie. Still, it is disgusting when people who are disgustingly overweight think that by dressing like a prostitute will make them prettier. I doesn't.

And I do agree with Origen to some extent. It is their own fault if they choose to live off burgers and french fries and do no exercise to make up for it. It isn't if they have physical problems that prevent them from doing any effective exercise, genetics that give them a large body type, or if they come from a poor family who can't afford good, healthy food.

Although most of the time it ISN'T the later.

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Well, ugly ppl wear make-up to well, let's see ssx, maybe because they want to put it on to make them look a little bit more decent then they already are. Even if I am ugly (maybe), i still wouldn't put on make-up because it makes me look like a fake dool or something. Well scratch that! I use like lip liner, lip gloss, and eyeshadow like once in a blue moon. Hehehe....^^

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well still...if they believe their self image is improved then they should be left alone
    A person shouldn't be judged by how they look you know..
    Of course..there are limits to how you must be groomed in society..it's only common courtesy

Vash the Stampede FusionGTX is infamous around these parts FusionGTX is infamous around these parts FusionGTX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 03:28 PM
    I am Vash the Stampede! I live on a desert planet where I am a lone gunman.
    Threads

Because they dont wanna be ugly... (someone battle me)

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

I would never wear makeup- It would be a sign that says to everyone, "HEY!! Look at me!! I have no self confidence, so I'm going to go with fads and try to make myself look beautiful!! But I actually look bad- But it doesn't matter! I have to do it!! Everyone's doin' it!"
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Make up...I don't know
    It's always meant to have been like a delicacy..like..wearing your favourite suit out to a formal ball or something
    Same as make up..it shouldn't be abused
    Just used on some special occasions and not overdone
    But I guess if these people think they are ugly then that's the exact reason they wear it
    Because there are so many girls out there who look beautiful with make up..they think they can change their image that way..just leave them I suppose

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Origen
    Make up...I don't know
    It's always meant to have been like a delicacy..like..wearing your favourite suit out to a formal ball or something
    Same as make up..it shouldn't be abused
    Just used on some special occasions and not overdone
    But I guess if these people think they are ugly then that's the exact reason they wear it
    Because there are so many girls out there who look beautiful with make up..they think they can change their image that way..just leave them I suppose
    Exactly, Origen. I only wear a little bit of make-up for like special occasions. Some girls just over do it and it just makes them uglier when they take it off because most ppl would be used to the m with make-up. It's so sad...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm sure you're already pretty though, trust me

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Make up isint a bad thing at all but alot of people use to much and dont get me started on perfume. Some one should not smell like they just broke the bottle over their head as they walked out the door.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh god..in this case even guys..
    Other dudes at school wear so much after shave...it's just a pathetic attempt to feel like a man
    Hell..they don't even shave because they haven't dropped their balls yet
    Anyway....yeah..even perfumes get annoying

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Are you sure you're not seeing good looking people on off days? Even i look like crap some days

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

The Sweetheart Rikku will become famous soon enough Rikku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2005 06:41 PM
    UC Santa Barbara. SB/OC where the drama happens.
    Threads

I think people don't accept their appearances too well, and that is kinda sad.
    People should see that no matter what they look like to their own eyes, they're beautiful in everyway. Who gives if people think or say that they're ugly. I know i'm not that pretty, but it doesnt mean I goabout and wearing makeup.
    ! WARNING !
    PROPERTY OF BEAN BANDIT
    + + +
    Angel of Hell. Devil of Heaven

RIKKU OF THE SOLDATS ROYAL FAMILY - VETERAN OF TMDC

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sega, you just HAD to talk about perfume, huh? Well, us girls put on much of that crap as much as ya'll boys do. Like when I was in basketball, after practice, you know we all get dressed in the locker room, girls everywhere would spray on perfume to mask their body odors as if it would mkae the funk smell better. heck no! i remember almost pasing out because i caught a whiff of sweat and erfume by this one chick.

Don't get me started on the boys! In my school, you are considered an idiot/poplar person when you spray a crap load of Axe on you! When I walk down the hallway, I can hardly breathe because that stuff is overwhelmingly smelly!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by this member
    Are you sure you're not seeing good looking people on off days? Even i look like crap some days
    He he no i think most of them are bad looking 24 7 the make up just makes them stand out more.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by this member
    Man...believe me..I look like utter crap everyday
    I'm sure this is just for the people who are just plain...wrong XD

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

I understand where you're coming from, but you should just let people do what they want. Saying stuff doesn't usually make it better, only worse. But yeah, a kid at my school once said ugly people wear make-up, and you're pretty until you put the make-up on, then you're ugly.

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

The Pretty Girl: I think people should feel better about themselves you know. It's what's inside that counts. Looks doesn't matter.

The Ugly Girl: Uhm... Yeah..

Myself, I only wear makeup when I'm on diet pills.

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

I only wear makeup on special occasions.
    same with perfume. If I look bad..ah well..vesides I can't stand lipstick...particularly when I'm playing. you can't play the clarinet with lipstoick on.
    I only use medicated lip gloss..so my lips dopn't die on me..

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

Yeah... I use medicated lip chap stuff, too, but that doesn't count as makeup... My lips sting when I sweat sometimes, and they get all irritated so I look like I've got lipstick on...
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

ya...will makeup for NYE, but thass usually it..

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

The Emo Kid Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2006 10:30 AM
    Threads

i hate makeup, and i never wear it
    Struck just like matches, Cause everyone deserves a flame
    We only do it for the stars in stories,
    But not the friends.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If I wore makeup I would be gay, enough said

Closed Thread

Thread Information