AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Who likes Z.O.E?

Senior Member Zake is on a distinguished road Zake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2005 09:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who likes Z.O.E?

How many of you like and played Zone of the enders?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zone of the enders: 2nd runner was a great game...but it was to short and easy >.> .....and i'm talking to myself...so I'll shut up U.U

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

YES i have played the 1rst not the 2nd the 1rst had a great story line and i like the random battles [even tho u can see the enimie]
    "I have Negative Rep, help me on the quest to obtain 0 rep points"
    Current Rep: -1478 <--Mission Start.
    Thank You To All Supporters

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ya, the story was really good on the first one

Member Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2005 12:33 PM
    Threads

hehe I like it although I could never beat it !_! hey Zake whats cracken

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Axle
    hehe I like it although I could never beat it !_! hey Zake whats cracken
    Not much Axle you?

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

This game or game's is amazing, created from the genius Hideo Kojima, the talented master himself, that alone says a lot, then there's the fluid game play and combat, alonst with superb FMV sequences and a great story line to boot as the problems clearly stated, the games were too short, but just the quality, the OF design, they even brought in a Gundam concept artist to design the OF's. And Anubis, definatly lives up to the name of 'god of death' which is what the Egytian god Anubis was. Not to mention on of thee best soundtracks i've ever heard to date, beating the likes of the Final Fantasy titles and even Metal Gear Solid soundtracks. Kiss me Sunlight and Beyond the Bounds, if you havn't listened to them then you should well if you played the game then you should've also, beautiful tracks especially Beyond the Bounds.

All in all, the game, both games deserve full ratings or somewhere in the 9.something
    Last edited by [BlackDeath]; 01-05-2005 at 11:02 PM.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Junior Member Dark Schneider Dark Schneider's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2005 09:27 AM
    Threads

I've played both of them..Awsome games and about seeing the enemies i liked it..becuase invisible ememies like in the FF games are startting to annoy me so that was a good thing..and afcourse i've played both of them..i the second part i mostly liked that teleportation move..ehh what's it called again..Zero-Shift or something like that..was an awsome move and like Zake said..it was kinda easy but fun anyhow

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

A friend of mine adores ZOE: 2nd Runner.

His only complaint was that it was too short, but I heard that a lot about this game.

I've never played it and I'm still not convinced that I should.

Member Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2005 12:33 PM
    Threads

I like how it makes you look like a pro with only mashing one or so buttons
    !0!

Closed Thread

Thread Information