AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Most Respected Anime Female Character

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 08:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Most Respected Anime Female Character

Their Cunning, Intelligent, and Beautiful. Who do you think is the most respected? The most strongest?

~I believe Kikyo, from the show Inu Yasha is the most beautiful,cunning and intelligent of all the anime girls.Shes like a rose with sharp poison torns, beautiful but deadly to touch.~

Disagree agree? Post who you think is the most respected.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 04:03 PM
    Threads

Well, I don't think that Kikyou would be classified as the most RESPECTED, but that's just my opinion.

Let's see...I think that I would have to say that I think I have the most respect for Sango from Inu Yasha. I think that she's one of the strongest female characters, human wise. She has no special powers, but she's still quite strong. For some reason, I think that I admire her the most...

The Poetic Friend Poetnevermore will become famous soon enough Poetnevermore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 08:03 PM
    Threads

I agree with Chibi-chan that sango is the one

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 03:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Emeraldas from Queen Emeraldas and Galaxy Express 999 or Minako Aino from Sailor Moon.

Emeraldas because she was in love with Tochiro not for his looks, because if you've seen the series he's short, fat and funny. He's a very good engineer and built her ship, and when he died she decided to swear off all others and sails around the galaxy in her ship the Queen Emeraldas. She also showed mercy to a dueler once and was given the scar across her face, in which she then turned and killed them. She's very strong and silent and fights for her friends. She flies a red pirates flag, which is dyed with the blood of her good friend Maya who died in a Captain Harlock movie.

Minako Aino, because she is cursed to never find true love. She was in love with Kunzuite who was taken by the negaverse and reborn evil, then she had to kill him. She was the one who was able to defeat queen beryl, because she actually accepted the fact that the negaverse was evil and had taken away all that she loved and held dear. She then motivated Sailor Moon to kill queen metallia. She also was assisted then had to fight Kaitou Ace, who was in love with her and saw her in love with Kunzuite and tried to help him from falling off a ledge, which is when he told his last forutune that she would never choose between love and fighting because the choice is made for her for all eternity, she will fight for her friends. Then she watched him fall to his death and will never find love until kaitou is reborn. She can never love and has had her life dedicated to protecting those she loves. She also is the most powerful of the inner senshi and her role is to be the decoy for the moon princess, to take all assassins and anyone who would wish the princess harm.

The Goddess has Spoken
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 12:33 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist...she seems to be getting a lot of respect from the ppl in the millitary.

Senior Member kamekazekid is on a distinguished road kamekazekid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2005 08:03 PM
    Threads

lina inverse from slayers if you don't respect her she'll kill you

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:52 PM
    Threads

I think It is Misato Katsuragi, she is a very good leader in terms of how she can think on her feet. Plus any girl that can hold there liquer is a girl that deserves cred.

[ True*Poet ]

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 02:18 AM
    Threads

... my mom

anime .. lets see .. most respected .. hmmmmm

what about Tomoe ... she saved Kenshins life

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Senior Member Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 10:55 PM
    Threads

Sango she tallerates Miroku's behaivor (sorta) cause she still in the group.
    Take a step back, stand in place.
    Freeze inside, and show your souless eyes.
    Close yourself from the outside world.
    Fall to your knees crying in pain.
    Shake in fear and get ready to die.
    In this dark cold place, no one survives.

Love together.

Die together.
    In misery, there is no end.

Senior Member soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2005 12:12 AM
    Threads

sango she is the best she tollerates with miroku's behavior.

Kokokokoko Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 04:49 AM
    Threads

I say Chi Chi from dbz because she is strict
    or
    Tsunade from naruto.. because..well she's the fifth hokage. The whole village respects her.
    Also both of these characters have anger problems..especially Tsunade. So people seem to respect them for some reason.

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2014 12:26 AM
    Threads

nanvel in burn up excess is the one that i think

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 04:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Kagome is well respected except by inuyasha
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Member Hoshi_Chan is on a distinguished road Hoshi_Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 08:01 PM
    Threads

Sango and Kagome because the both tolerate with Mirokus and Inuyashas rude behavior.

Senior Member soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90 has a brilliant future soshumeru90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2005 12:12 AM
    Threads

chi chi from dbz because she puts up with goku never being there and tolerates that her kids are fighters.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi-chan
    Well, I don't think that Kikyou would be classified as the most RESPECTED, but that's just my opinion.

Let's see...I think that I would have to say that I think I have the most respect for Sango from Inu Yasha. I think that she's one of the strongest female characters, human wise. She has no special powers, but she's still quite strong. For some reason, I think that I admire her the most...
    Sango most respected? Oh please. I mean dont get me wrong shes hot and cool but shes nothing to Kikyo I mean come on. I think she has some type of power to be able to throw a giant boomrang at great speed and it comes back and doesnt take her head or arm off. Kikyo is like...how shall I put this... Ok Kikyo is like Coke Cola and Sango is like Spirte. Both are good but everyone knows Coke is better. And Sango lets Miroku rub on her butt like 24-7 I bet money if Miroku was to touch Kikyo on her butt he would either lose a hand or his life, Its that simple. On bad part about Kikyo is the clay thingy thing but uhhh...clays hot. Sango looks kinda weird to me, I mean shes hot for a weird looking girl but theres absolutely nothing wrong with Kikyo when it comes to looks.

Ok heres a number system thingy thing

Kikyo is a 9.5
    Sango is a 8

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

as for most respected, I definatly have to disagree with Kikyo. She is unable to over come any negativity or bitterness over being tricked. She still blames Inuyasha for the whole thing, not to mention she hates her own reincarnation. Not to respectable if you ask me. She also is leading inuyasha on in several episodes and using his feelings for her to her own ends.

At least Sango is fighting for what she believes is right, and see's thru Miroku's insecurities and love him for who he is. Much more respectable.

The Goddess has Spoken

Androgynous™ .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

I think that the most respected girls are:
    Sango
    Kagome
    Lina Inverse
    Usagi (Serena) although she doesn't get too much respect from rei when they argue.
    I have more,but I've seem to have forgotten their names...i guess I really don't show any respect for the other ones I forgotten then.
    New set needed
    I haven't been on here in forever.
    I might start coming back.
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako
    as for most respected, I definatly have to disagree with Kikyo. She is unable to over come any negativity or bitterness over being tricked. She still blames Inuyasha for the whole thing, not to mention she hates her own reincarnation. Not to respectable if you ask me. She also is leading inuyasha on in several episodes and using his feelings for her to her own ends.

At least Sango is fighting for what she believes is right, and see's thru Miroku's insecurities and love him for who he is. Much more respectable.

The Goddess has Spoken
    SEE! I knew this was gonna happen, See I just knew it. You all smart and stuff and using big words like respectable and negativity and just had to shut me up lol. And you know what I hate? That ya get away with it lol (quote from Aqua Teen Hungry) And ya know what else?.......Kikyo still better...without all the issues. And she looks better...yeah

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

so you're basing "respectable" on your personal opinion that her drawn characteristics are more aesthetically pleasing to you... nothing on her character development or her "personality" that the creator put into her. Considering you have not refuted one of my points or given any contrary. If you want to start a debate you'd better come armed.... not to mention you've not even tried to defend against my two that I've put out there.

The Goddess has Spoken

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 09:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako
    Emeraldas from Queen Emeraldas and Galaxy Express 999 or Minako Aino from Sailor Moon.

Emeraldas because she was in love with Tochiro not for his looks, because if you've seen the series he's short, fat and funny. He's a very good engineer and built her ship, and when he died she decided to swear off all others and sails around the galaxy in her ship the Queen Emeraldas. She also showed mercy to a dueler once and was given the scar across her face, in which she then turned and killed them. She's very strong and silent and fights for her friends. She flies a red pirates flag, which is dyed with the blood of her good friend Maya who died in a Captain Harlock movie.

The Goddess has Spoken
    I agree with every word ^^. Also, I will have to say Julia from Cowboy Bebop. She has a screen image that makes you think "Wow... She's so beautiful, but I wouldn't want to mess with her." Her look expresses an utmost confidence in herself; she's definately one to respect.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2006 01:51 PM
    Threads

I know some respected anime girls. I know there are some but i don't want to list them.

Senior Member kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2010 10:37 PM
    stuck in the process of becoming infinity.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ekdromoi

all of you are wrong...

its Amazing Nurse Nanako!!!!
    [We the unappeased, the unaccepting continued looking,
    filling in the silences with our own wishes, fears and fantasies.
    Driven forward by the fact that no matter how empty the world
    seemed, no matter how degraded and used up the world appeared to
    us, we knew that anything was still possible.]

Larsa Ferrinas Solidor Furio Goldenthread will become famous soon enough Furio Goldenthread will become famous soon enough Furio Goldenthread's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2006 12:08 PM
    Threads

Respected anime girls huh? there are some... a few anyway. For sake of being opposite im going with ranma-chan
    What is needed besides a twinky and a championship?

Aragorn- Middle Earth Defender.
    Thor- Bowl of Cream
    8 Faces of power:
    o_o o.o O_o O.o o_O o.O O_O O.O
    My time is up. Have fun, and play in the games!
    Bored? come play FE! (browser game, no download necessary!)

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 03:05 PM
    Threads

Personally, on a purely respectable level I would have to say Sayla Mass from Mobile Suit Gundam.

This is due to the fact that Sayla is very strong-minded in what she believes in, and is willing to put her life on the line to fight for it. Although she is very cautious and rarely impulsive, except in the case of those she loves (her brother especially). Sayla is also quite intelligent and resourceful. Finally she was wise enough to know when she could not fight for the belief of the Newtypes and left that in the care of Amuro.

And just to show I have no biased, Haman Karn is my fave Gundam character.

Closed Thread

Thread Information