AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time ending *warning spoiler*

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

Default Star Ocean: Till the End of Time ending *warning spoiler*

So anyone play this game? Well... how pissed off did you get when you got the point when you find out that the whole series... all of the games... have been a video game within a video game? Isn't that just the CRAPPIEST thing ever? that the entire events of star ocean: the second story and Star Ocean: Till the end of Time were all just a programmed reality made by beings that live in a dimension higher than them? FOR THEIR ENTERTAINMENT? Well... it just pissed me off real bad.

Vash the Stampede FusionGTX is infamous around these parts FusionGTX is infamous around these parts FusionGTX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 03:28 PM
    I am Vash the Stampede! I live on a desert planet where I am a lone gunman.
    Threads

O_o?

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

One of the reasons I was extremely happy when I killed 'the creator', onestly, what a wimp. If not for his MP killing moves I would have killed him without even using a revival item.

The second time was even easier (don't you just loooove Maria's gun combined with the energy burst ability? I know I do!) and I beat him without any effort.

The game was fun, though, because I don't think annyone saw that plottwist coming.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amen. When they jumped through the time gate and appeared in an advanced looking town... I was like... "WTF?!?" and then when the kid expalined that they came from inside the eternal sphere, which is a video game they play and watch for entertainment purposes... man I was pissed. but yeah, it was definitely worth killing the creator because i was so freakin pissed off at him... OH and on a side note... I will probably never ever see all the endings. OH question, did you get roger and peppita on your team? I didn't take roger... I didn't want him he was too annoying.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes I did get Pepita, and Roger is that big muscle guy, right? Yeah, I think I got him, but purely by accident.

I mainly use Maria, Cliff and Fayt anyway, so that doesn't bother me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No roger is the little guy with the helmet... he was so annoying I just told him to leave me alone when he asked if he could join me. I think you are thinking of claires father... not sure what his name is it begins with A. But yeah, my main party was always fayt, Maria, and Cliff also.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ugh!, that litle brat!? I chased him away the first time I met him and never bothered to look for him again! Man he was annoying!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Does fayt ever learn a tech more powerful than dimension door? I don't know cuz I was only borrowing the game from a friend... so yeah. that's why I ask.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Probably, uless dimensio door is the one you find in the extra dungeon you unlock after finishing the game.

If it's not, I'm still looking for the stronger one now.

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

well that suxs
    "I have Negative Rep, help me on the quest to obtain 0 rep points"
    Current Rep: -1478 <--Mission Start.
    Thank You To All Supporters

Living In Purgatory PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 01:17 PM
    Threads

I like the game so far (i only bought it last week, still on the first disk) although i dunno where the weapon research lab is its driving me batty. I don't mind Roger, i think he's cute with the way he calls Cliff and Fayt morons but is really nice to Nel lol.

Oh and Cliff rocks!! lol
    Member since 2005...Honest!
    DS Friend Code: 386665731897
    For Final Fantasy III
    The Bunch Of College Idiots Are Based In Huddersfield Technical College, UK; Click Here To See What We Get Up To When The Tutors Aren't Watching!

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 12:05 AM
    Threads

Well, i kinad think it was pretty cool. i mean, it was reality to them so i dont think they should care all that much...and Dimension Door is his strongest move. all i use with him is Air Raid and dimension door both at max level. my party is Fayt, Cliff, and Sophia. Versus mode also rocks on that game! i found it on accident. so how many battle trophies have you guys collected? ive got 125...i would have more but i didnt find out about them until my second play through...i forgot to initalize the data! silly me :P oh well, im trying to beat the creator with the metal pipe right now...its tough!

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 PM
    Threads

actually then ending was dissapointing but theres another one...u gotta beat the side quest in kirlsa and ursala lava caves then u get the ending! ^^well i beat the game wit nel fayt and cliff yea...nels awsome...

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Member Ruthless_Rakin is an unknown quantity at this point Ruthless_Rakin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 12:33 AM
    Threads

yep it sure did piss me off

h34r: RUTHLESS BOY h34r:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Auron
    Does fayt ever learn a tech more powerful than dimension door? I don't know cuz I was only borrowing the game from a friend... so yeah. that's why I ask.
    I found out recently that Fayt's ultimate attack is the divine blade, which is basically a powerup. Air Raid is the strongest in terms of damage.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was dissapointed in that whole game.
    -TWM-

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

Yeah that pissed me off. It was all good untill that fact came up. I wanted to kick the programers well you know. It acctually made me sad for the characters what if you found out that your world was a vidoe game?

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

very but it was an ok game
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

I was like "Man that's whack" I can't beilve it's a video game inside a video game. *Anime falls* I like it but I hated that part.

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Closed Thread

Thread Information