AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sign up: Under the Darkness Moon

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign up: Under the Darkness Moon

If you wish to sign up for a part in my RPG then come here!

Now stick with me here some of you may know and some of you may not know, but this is hard work and If I don't get back to the story immedieatly just be patient it will come!

Beware don't even try to take my idea because I have COPYRIGHTED it allready, and if you do attempt it, and I find out lets just say I'll sue the hell out of you! THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY WARNING!!!

characters: main ( the characters the you cannot be but will be he main and most important charcters in the RPG)

Brink- a lone samurai, does not regret the kills and deaths he has caused,he has long purple hair,purple eyes, and two black eagle katanas. and is the best samurai in his world. has a sparkling cursed jewel imbetted into his forehead, this perticular jewel keeps him from having pitty on his enemy, it was placed on him by Sejiu Hiom.
    He has a scar on his right cheek, from the bottom of his chin up to about 1-inch below his eye. wears a green bandana usually puts it over his jewel to hide it.
    If you wish for a full description and all details about him P.M me

Ace-Is a cocky young male, and uses playing cards as his weapons. the Ace of spades is his trump card to victory! He is Brink's twin, but neither of them know this. He has purple hair, purple eyes, just like his brother. but he has not been cursed with the dark jewel. He has the same scar. he wears a black tuxedo a black cow-boy like hat, and on the the hat he has golden jewles imbetted into it, as well as on his sleeves( arms,legs),and on his collar. He is known to pull out a trick or two when in serious danger.

If you wish for a full description and all detials about him P.M me

Diamond- Ace's sister she is not a twin like the other two (Brink,and Ace) and she may not be as strong but she can still pack a powerful punch! she uses cards just like her older brother, but she enjoys using the six-sided wonders so much more! she uses "Die" as her way to victory! she is also a summoner so she pulls out some help when she has got herself in a big mess! she has blonde hair and a little hat of her own! this 15 year old teen knows how to kick a guy where it hurts! or pop a girl where it counts! (does that even make any sense?)

for full description and all details about her P.M me

Sejiu Hiom- The darkest person on his planet! this man has no feelings for any living thing on the planet! he kills just for the fun, or for the recovery of his own wounds! He has long black hair and demonic black dragon like wings. he kills his victums with either his gigantic demon slayer sword, or his claws and fangs! depends on his mood. who knows he may kill you with the spikes on his wings! Wears a long black gown! and has mastered the stealth and sorcerly of the darkest necromancer that ever lived but makes it 15x more powerful! He can craft the darkest things ever imagined and use him in the crulest ways possible!

for complete description and details about him P.M me

I will leave out all the other chracters (24) so others can submit thier name and join my RPG. I can only accept 24 people until we get farther into the story so if you are interested you better hurry and submit before the time runs out! And if you abuse this thread,spam, or piss me off I will make your character have the most embarrasing death imaginable! and if you just want to quit you must find a replace ment or let me know immedieatly!

I may be leaving out a few things but I will make a new and updated thread called " Under the Darkness Moon: Information page!"

the character above that I ahve described will be the main chracters and cannot be played as, these characters I will put in the story as well as I would you!

Below put in your desired name,class, race,
    weapon(s),personality,allignment,and put in your description, and what you want you character's personality to be.

If it fits in I will add you! But no one can have wings or anything like that because that is only Sejiu Hiom's ability. but put in what you want your character to be like,

his/her class (mage (normal),summoner,thief,warrior,time mage, monk, archer, samuri, ninja, assasin, holy mage, dark mage,Water goddess-god <limited, angel < limited, demon, half- demon, human,
    fire goddess-god < limited,
    earth goddess-god < limited, Wind goddess-god <limited, etc.) If you have a class you want, P.M me and I will make that your class!

Note: the classes above are not the only ones! you may choose your own class! and I will think about it and probobly make that your class! like the gods-goddesses- you can have any element type you wish! fire,water,wind,earth,electric,etc, but there can only be 1 of each element but their can be a son and or a daughter.

his/her race,(elf,gnome,orc,human,demon,half-demon,troll,dwraf,etc! same as the classes if you want to have a different race then P.M me!

his/her description,

His/Her weapon(s),

his/her allignment (chaotic good,good, holy < the most good, nuetral, dark, chaotic dark, demonic < the most evil,etc) same agian want a different allignment? then P.M me

Just post below in order!
    1.name
    2.class
    3.weapon(s)
    4.allignment
    5.race
    6.description
    7.personality

Follow these steps and you should be apart of my RPG in no time! but again I will ask you! do not break the rules, keeps on my good side and some lucky things might happen to your charcter, and do not complain! what happens, happens! if you disobey my rules you will be kicked out of my RPG! so be good and follow the rules and me and you should get along just fine!

Well... Go on!
    These wounds never heal...

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

Was This Approved By ayumi

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yep dude not approved consider this thread closed

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

That is correct I have not brought it to her attention out of shear stupidity....
    So Until I have her approval this thread will be closed and do not post anything until the new one is open the same words will be there but it will be approved sorry for the trouble. It will hope fully be approve and we can start enjoying my story in no time! belive me you will love it!
    These wounds never heal...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yah its pretty good sounding.

Junior Member Mr.JAhRAd is on a distinguished road Mr.JAhRAd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2005 07:33 PM
    Threads

1.name: AriSura "Dark" Oujihra
    2.classark Mage
    3.weapon(s):Sickle/Sythe, Large Sword
    4.allignment:With No-one
    5.race:Human
    6.description:At age 10, he saw his parents and friends murrderd.
    7.personality:A quiet,kind-heart, funny, and a lonly person.
    I Am Victom Mr.JahRad

Ride The Wings Of Pestilence

Senior Member Blaze auku is on a distinguished road Blaze auku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2006 08:36 AM
    Threads

1.blaze auku
    2.red made/swordmen
    3.thunger staff/ soul eater(riku's weapon)
    4.on the side thats pays the most
    5.half-demon
    6.look at avatar
    7.cool, calm and oh yeah short tempered
    MY HEART IS IN THE DARKNESS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRIENDS
    YUNFEI
    DEMONFOXGIRL
    BEATRICE
    LONELYFOX
    FOX SPIRIT

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Why was this old thread revived? it has been inactive for what? a month? The only thing you guys did was force Ayumi to close this thread. Please do not post here anymore until aproval has been granted and a new thread opened (as stated in Kenshin's last post).
    RPG bios (click for more info):

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

That is correct I have not brought it to her attention out of shear stupidity....
    So Until I have her approval this thread will be closed and do not post anything until the new one is open the same words will be there but it will be approved sorry for the trouble. It will hope fully be approve and we can start enjoying my story in no time! belive me you will love it!
    do you noe wat that means, anyways, hope ayumi lets it og, do me a favor kenhsin, pm me if you get approval, k?
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Member ~illusions~ is on a distinguished road ~illusions~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2005 02:45 PM
    Threads

hmmm i hope this goes through soon..because this is the only rp that i see that might be interesting. ill post my charas info now in case. but dang..the first post was before Christmas!!

Name: Tori Rivera
    Weapon: Prefers a whip, but uses anything she can get. also uses magic sometimes but its very rare
    Allignment: Depends
    Race: Half-demon
    Description: Black hair down to her lower back, brown eyes with a hint of red in them. about 5'4, age 19.
    Personality: looks to be the shy and innocent girl, but she can be pushy when she wants to be. looks are deceiving. she doesnt like to fight much, but will if she finds someone she wishes to protect

-The Knight- ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 04:18 AM
    Threads

Wow this thread should be closed.
    -The Knight-

Member yumi627 is an unknown quantity at this point yumi627's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2005 10:46 AM
    Threads

Hmmm.....lets see
    name:yumi
    classriestes
    weapon:sacred arow,magic and unbreakable barrier
    Allignment:depends
    race:human
    descriptoinurplish hair in pony tail.black high heel boots mini skirt and strapless black shirt.redish eyes and 5'9 and age 18
    personlity:well im sweet or i can be kinda wierd.i look like i cant fight and i seem weak but if anything gets in my way ......well lets jusr say it wont see tomorrow.my barrier comes in handy when my allies are in danger.And i love too flirt with boys but that doesnt get in the way of my fighting
    My lil Family:
    silly big sis: DarkMagicianGirl
    sporty lil sis: Sugarpunk
    cute lil sis :**boton**
    goofy big sis: sango19
    cool big bro: Varon
    Lovable big sis: sango17

Member stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2005 08:36 AM
    Threads

i will be glad to join

The Catgirl Ninja UmiNeko is infamous around these parts UmiNeko is infamous around these parts UmiNeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2005 05:49 PM
    Threads

Hmmm... let us see
    name: Umi
    class: cat ninja

weapon: two fans, sais, and a sword
    Allignment:depends
    race: cat girl
    descriptoin: look at sig
    personlity:well im sweet, kind or I can be kinda flirty. I can attack with lots of energy with my ninja skills.
    Last edited by UmiNeko; 03-17-2005 at 09:05 PM.

Vagary's Prince! <3 super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 05:05 PM
    Threads

i will join as soon as this is approved

name:jin osaki
    weapons:claw(but can use any weapon)
    class:dog human
    discription like a human just with a tail.hair down to his shoulders blue shirt and red pants,sneaker and a red head band.
    personality:likes to talk but is often silent also likes to fight.a good guardian.nice until insulted about his tail or himself.Very flirty(look out Umi).

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Why do you guys do this?

Thread not approved, thus closed.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information