AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: nosey parents

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wooo!
    I'm just the he part YAY \o/

Ori-Kun's Sweetheart A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 02:04 AM
    Canada (B.C.. Stop the fun bus... <-sarcasim
    Threads

DAMMIT! Uh, I mean, YEA!

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If it makes you feel better, I could be your she
    Very both ways here

Mexi Fry nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 06:10 PM
    Threads

Well, that got a little off topic.

Nosey parents are a fact of life. I used to hate that my parents wanted to know everything about my life. Now that I'm out on my own, I tell them everything freely. I know now that, contrary to what I once thought, it has nothing to do with them being lame or overbearing-- it's love and concern that drives their noseyness. They want to know what's going on in your life because you were-- and always will be, so get used to it-- their baby. It's their instinct to protect you. Now that you're older and working on getting a life apart from them, they're having a hard time coping.

Give it a few years, you'll love them for it.
    "Ere sin could blight or sorrow fade

Death came with friendly care.
    The opening bud to Heaven conveyed
    And bade it blossom there."
    --Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

You know your parents care if they constantly nag you. It took me about seventeen years to learn that, and now at the ripe old age of 18, I really don't mind.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You never considered the fact that it could be my nosey parents fault that I am disturbed

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

Probably is, but let us not go totally Freud here..

One time my father walked in on me while I was doing massive amounts of drugs. He told my mom, and they went all like "oh my god our son is a frellup..." They never recovered from there, so I put them in the freezer, where they look the same, but keep their mouths shut..
    damn parents..

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

Its like when they ask about everything, i want privacy.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

my parents aren't really so bad, but I've started to get suspicious of them since they suddenly started confronting me with things I never talk to them about - or most people, for that matter.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

aka Cherry Blossoms! cblssms will become famous soon enough cblssms will become famous soon enough cblssms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 01:40 PM
    Threads

Cool

Some parents are nosey because they care about us. Then again I may be wrong. I'm just saying this because my mom USED to be nosey, but now that I'm older, she respects me more! ^_^
    Sister : CKY_SinkIn2TheUnderground - [email protected]
    Brothers: meatwod3 - bladesilver1234 - lucifer666
    Loved Little Brothers: tao_bason05 - sephiroth33 -
    naota n. - cameron
    Aunt: Wolf_Charmer

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by hun hun=D
    All mine would say is careful or dont get caught or whatever, the only thing my parents don't like is when i come back drunk from a night out, i make too much noise ^^!
    well yeah better becareful and dun drink too much then =)

haha you pplz realli wanna know about my parents.

My mother>> she's korean/japanese and shes actually a very annoying mother to me, picky about my grades, i have to get all straight As and A- doesnt count, she hates to see me drawing...why?! cos she want me to be a lawyer! And whenever i talk to some guy frds on the phone, she just come to me and give no mercy. She dun give me "face" at all. Just slap me in front of pplz isnt a big deal. Very nosey and annoying, keep talking non-stop telling me to get straight A's cos she needs faces. And if she sees me online, she'd come and abuse me. Azn mothers are... Annoying!!

and shes decides who my older brothers' and sisters' husbands and wifes would be!! Im gonna be like that, why?! for money!! business!!

My father>>"Carmen whos that? you can never meet a guy frd and i wont let you! guys are evil!" i was like..."wut the..." and whenever i buy something for myself, only for few dollars with MY own money, he just bugs me about it, i dun even have freedom...not even using my own money. One thing...

dad: Carmen did you clean out the bathtub?
    me: yes i did.
    (5 secs later)
    dad:did you clean out the bathtub?!?! (omg....he'd repeat the same question in 5 secs over 6 times...good lord) xD

haha see? such a sad life im living in ><;;
    Last edited by -akichan-; 04-28-2005 at 11:40 PM.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

(My, this thread is old.. O_o)

Aw, aki I'm sorry to hear that. My parents bug me sometimes.. and they can be nosey. I try to think of it as them caring about me... But 60% of the time I just find it absolutely annoying. But hey, I guess I gotta live with it. I can be nosey too sometimes :P .... They just gotta know when to give me some space and privacy...... That's all I want. Apparantly sometimes it's too much to ask. ~.~

Oh well......

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Merciful Master hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 11:30 AM
    Threads

oh man... you know what.. its impossible for me to get done! i mean im 15. say i was doin drugs.. my mum wud be. "its good money, can i have some?" or say i was drinking."can i join you?" and the same for anything else.. so you know what i am now... im a totall freak!! and it gunna stay taht way! i mean i fink my mum wanted a normal teenager but instead she got me! a girl who plays on computer games, watches anime and is always on the internet! not at all girly! hehehehe! and the fact that im in love with computer generated characters also scares her. she is now worried she wont get any grandchildren.. hehehehe!

deal with it terry3330 is an unknown quantity at this point terry3330's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2006 05:20 PM
    i would tell you but then i would have to kill you...
    Threads

they just want whats best for you belive it or not.

Vash The Stampede Vash_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point Vash_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

My stepdad is so nosey he snoops in my room when im gone with my mom or gone by myself its so FRIKINNNNN ANNOYING!!!!! GRRRRR CURSE PARENTS AND THERE SNOOPING HABITS.
    VASH THE STAMPEDE THE HUMANOID TYPHOON!!
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's FirstLaw of Equivalent Exchange

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

my parrents care but they dont snoop

Closed Thread

Thread Information