AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 106 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha: The Tale Of The Foretold Marrige - The Beginning

Gun Slinger spica_gingerbread is on a distinguished road spica_gingerbread's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2005 11:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Somewhere...where my dreams about Son Goku can come true ( yeah, im obssed...)
    Threads

Wink Inuyasha: The Tale Of The Foretold Marrige - The Beginning

Atsuko walked down the Spider Horde Path, " Thats the last of them" she said. Just then an odd looking man was sitting under a tree, shapening his sword, she noticed a pair of what she thought was dog ears , but still wasnt sure. She sat and watched him, glaring at his sapphire eyes, they were just so beautiful... As if from he heard her footsteps he said "I know you're there," and he stood up. He seemed tall, and wore a long black trench coat, black trousers and black shirt, and blond hair to his knees. She couldn't stand it, she put her face up to his, and gently kissed him. It seemed so wierd, kissing a person that she barely knew, but she thought they should be together, or at least hoped for the best. He stared at her ,face blank. He thought she was wierd, Why'd she kiss me?, he thought, it made no sense.
    "My name is Seraph," she stared at him and blushed. "Seraph, uh--er im sorry, it's just, I -er-never mind" her face was a deep crimson. "My name is, Atsuko Hyami" *bows*

---> Continue!!!
    Last edited by spica_gingerbread; 12-19-2004 at 02:49 AM.

Kuro Kokoro Yagami Raito is on a distinguished road Yagami Raito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 09:19 AM
    Threads

Kagome Higurashi was walking through the woods from the well. She sighed as she thought about the many things running through her mind.
    "Why do I keep coming back to Inuyasha? I don't get it...I..." she shook her head and continued walking on. She pushed her bike in front of her and adjusted her back pack. Soon, she'd arrived at Kaede's village. She saw her friends Sango and Miroku, and went over to them and began talking.
    =Used to be GoddessDiana=

Zutto.
    -New image coming soon-

Junior Member Cool_Chai11 is on a distinguished road Cool_Chai11's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2004 11:41 AM
    Threads

Continue of Diana's ---->

Suddenly Inuyasha stood behind Kagome and waited. Damn you girl, he thought I stand here everyday waiting for you, and now I have something to tell you and you wont even listen. Feh. "Hi Inuyasha!" she said as she flung her arms around him.
    He shoved her awayand blushed. "Feh, Kagome, I have to tell you something..."

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

ooc. dude i dont think you can control her character its against r pg rules.

SESSSHOMURU. was walkin threw a feild to find a type of flower thats been in bloom for awhile it has powers to make poison. Sesshomuru just wanted some to release in a battle he told jawkin to fetch some.Yes master sesshomuru he said jawkin then ran fast and cut up alot of these flowers and brought them back to sesshomuru. sesshomuru said to jawkin look i need you to go find rin jawkin ran off to find the girl.then sesshomuru sat on the ground and started to cut up the flower.

AND He was ready to make the poisin sesshomuru pulled out a pot with very hot water he then put the peices of the flower in it. then a purple mist rose from the boiling water. Sesshomuru then put the lid back on tight and put the pot in his pouch on his side.Then sesshomuru stood up and walked toward the direction jawkin ran off toward.Sesshomuru got a cocky look on his face and touched the pouch on his side and said,this will be useful against inuyasha......
    Last edited by wing 7; 12-19-2004 at 08:26 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kagome looked at Inuyasha and set her things down beside her on the ground.
    "What is it that you need to tell me Inuyasha?" she asked, crossing her arms, and looking at him, an inquiring look on her face.
    She could feel the jewel around her neck, it started to glow a bit, it had been doing that lately.

Zutto.
    -New image coming soon-

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

I took out Aw DnHed Nfrw and waved it around. It's so boring these days. Especially when people here weren't fun. I had to kill them or almost maim them to get a bloody reaction from them. Life wasn't fair. I glared at my reflection and pouted. How I bloody hated days like these. Tranquil, peaceful, it almost made me gag. Bloody gits whoever made days like these. Bloody arses indeed.

"Sometimes I worry about my growing sanity." I snickered and mentally slapped myself. How were days like these gonna be... Always doing nothing but sparring, killing, torturing, and maiming stupid humans and anything else.

"I need a bloody new challenge." I stepped elegantly to the left and stared at my calloused but slender hand. I tied up my knee length blonde hair and bit my lip.

"These days bore me. Oh lord above, just give me a challenge that for once, I could have some fun. It's been 1000 BLOODY YEARS SINCE I HAD ONE." I pouted and sighed. Days like these always bore me. I again, for 1000 years, 6 months, 9 hours and 17 seconds, sulked. Oh bloody God of hell, shoot me down and maim me, so then, in hell, I'd have fun torturing the hell out of everyone there. Oh the excitement! I grinned and raised an eyebrow.

"Time to stop being the lazy prat I am and time to look for adventure!" I pumped my fist up in the air and grinnned wider. I took off at a run, to the south. Going south was always so fun! And plus! I felt a strong power pulling me there.

"Hehe, I'll have fun, a lot of fun!" I straightened out my trench coat, black shirt, and black leather pants, and Aw DnHed Nfrw. I ran faster untill I reached a clearing full of weird people. Weird people? Hahahah! Weird people! ^_^

"Hahah, Seraph, you're insane you know that?" I told myself and grinned. Yes, weird people indeed.
    Last edited by DownRight-eviL; 12-20-2004 at 11:08 AM.
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

Member ShotokanKyuYon is on a distinguished road ShotokanKyuYon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2005 01:22 PM
    Threads

OOC: Gosh is anyone specific around here? (man this is akward)

Shuto walked out of the village. With the information the villagers had given him it seemed to be a moderatly weak demon. Nothing that would pose a threat to him. He arrived at the demons layer in the middle of a forest. The moth demon came rushing out. "I shall banish you to the pits of hell!" He grabbed his right kama (hand scythe) and sliced the demons right antena off. "Your alot faster than you seem." Shuto pulled off his large shuriken and got ready to throw it. "Die Foul Beast!" He threw his Shuriken. (its about half the size of sango's bommarang) Its zipped through the air almost to fast to see. It ran through the moth demon sevaring it in two then cutting three trees which fell sealing its body. Shuto jumped on top of the pile and placed a spell parchment on the top to seal its soul so it would not return on the after life. He returned to the village and told them it was once again safe. He left the village and began traveling to the next town.
    All Things Bound To This World Are Merely Distractions...
    Distractions Of What?
    Whats Really There...
    What's Really There?
    I Don't Know, I'm Too Distracted...
    What?
    Geez... Your Like A Baby, Do I Have To Hold Your Hand?
    ... ...
    Geez...

Devil's Trill

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ShotokanKyuYon
    OOC: Gosh is anyone specific around here? (man this is akward)

Shuto walked out of the village. With the information the villagers had given him it seemed to be a moderatly weak demon. Nothing that would pose a threat to him. He arrived at the demons layer in the middle of a forest. The moth demon came rushing out. "I shall banish you to the pits of hell!" He grabbed his right kama (hand scythe) and sliced the demons right antena off. "Your alot faster than you seem." Shuto pulled off his large shuriken and got ready to throw it. "Die Foul Beast!" He threw his Shuriken. (its about half the size of sango's bommarang) Its zipped through the air almost to fast to see. It ran through the moth demon sevaring it in two then cutting three trees which fell sealing its body. Shuto jumped on top of the pile and placed a spell parchment on the top to seal its soul so it would not return on the after life. He returned to the village and told them it was once again safe. He left the village and began traveling to the next town.
    OOC: *Chuckles humorously and winks* Never, love!! ^^

I fell down, clutching my stomach. I pointed at the people and laughed so hard that it hurt.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!! A BALD, FAT MAN!! HAHAHAHA!!" I pointed at a weird, fat, and bald looking man, who was turning redder and redder everytime I laughed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I HAVE NEVER... EVER!! SEEN SUCH A FAT MAN IN MY LI-" I clutched my stomach and fell to my knees, tears streaming down my face.

The fat, bald man huffed and ran away. The lady that was next to him giggled a bit before winking at me.

"Yea, I know, my father's fat and ugly." She walked away slowly while I was left laughing for 43 minutes straight. I wiped my eyes and grinned.

"Best laugh I've ever had in about 1000 years!" I shot the peace sign at the villagers who were gaping at me, grinned, and ran. I ran into a brunette, who, by the looks of it, was a demon slayer.

I shouted something before I even thought of thinking. "AHHHH!! GET THE BAD MAN AWAY FROM ME!! AHHHH!!" I stared at him, mock horrified. I suddenly thought... For once... HEY I THINK SOMETIMES TOO!! I meantally slapped myself. BUT ON TO THE QUESTION!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN!? WHO WILL SAVE ME!!?? Oh... Hehe... Wait...!! I can save myself!! I laughed and drew Aw DnHed Nfrw from it's sheath.

"Hehehe, oppsie mister, I think I forgot to take my happy pills. ^_^" I grinned insanely and pointed Aw DnHed Nfrw at him.

"Get ready... TO CONGA!!" I laughed insanely again and danced around him, with macarenas and a huge sombrero on my head.

"Is this even the Conga??" I thought out loud. The brunette shrugged and continued looking at me, perplexed.

"Oh well!!" I grinned and started dancing again.

"WEEEE!!"
    Last edited by DownRight-eviL; 12-20-2004 at 11:09 AM.
    +Awesome bud+

Gun Slinger spica_gingerbread is on a distinguished road spica_gingerbread's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Atsuko, noticed the odd looking man dancing around widly. She shot her arrow trying to make a kill and almost suceeded except fort he fact that seh was seen.
    And The dancing psycho quicky slayed her and stared. "Man ur stupid" She said, she was sitting in a tree. The psycho swung his sword as if he was drunk, and cut the top of her ear. It Bled. He swung again and later killed her.
    Random Quotes That I've Remembered

"I'm not pessimistic, you're all just too happy."- Bob Da Blob

"I 'm not obssesed over him, just because I have a voo doo doll."- Spica Nagata

"Smile, It confuses people."- H G Manga

" Your Momma." - Gage -_-;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: WTF!!! I DON"T EVEN GET WHATS GOING ON! Please someone use names becuase were talkin in Japan and everyone has brown or Black hair here (unless your a deman)h34r:
    Distractions Of What?
    Whats Really There...
    What's Really There?
    What?
    ... ...
    Geez...

Devil's Trill

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc. i agree dude but your a newbie so shut up..and spica ginger bread quit so she ruined her own rpg..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wing_7 u shut up, im very annoyed with u right now, my RPG sucks and I alredy know, and I think im gonna make one with saiyuki instead, its just too hard...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by spica_gingerbread
    Wing_7 u shut up, im very annoyed with u right now, my RPG sucks and I alredy know, and I think im gonna make one with saiyuki instead, its just too hard...
    ooc; ok your rpg dosent suck your just to freaky, you need to relax and do it just wait tell more people join and then this rpg will be better. hell its good know..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wing_7 tahnx, i really appreaciate it, but since I killed myself i have to make a new character...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well duh you should maybe let time go by so people can be sango and miroku and rin. you need more people.

Sesshomuru lost sight of jawkin as he was walking. he noticed that a strange wind was coming through the air. sesshomurus hair was flowing like crazy he the wonderd if a great power was coming his way or perhaps something else..................

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Atsuko, noticed the odd looking man dancing around widly. She shot her arrow trying to make a kill and almost suceeded except fort he fact that seh was seen.
    And The dancing psycho quicky slayed her and stared. "Man ur stupid" She said, she was sitting in a tree. The psycho swung his sword as if he was drunk, and cut the top of her ear. It Bled. He swung again and later killed her.
    if ya havent noticed my character is dead!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well yeah, if u havent noticed, my character is dead!! what should I do!?!

yo, if ya'all like inuyasha that much you should go to

www.demoninu.spam-BLOCKED TEXT-spam27.com

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seraph grinned. Oh how fun it was, killing poor hapless beings like her, but... Ahhh.. the eternal sin and regret of killing lowly things like her. I sighed and rubbed my head.

"I knew I shouldn't have skipped breakfast! Maybe then I would've token my happy pills!" I sighed and stuck my tongue out at the dead corpse of a girl.

"I think I'll just heal and revive her." I chanted a reviving spell.

"Nhs-xt."

She awoke next to me looking perplexed. I grinned and showed my fangs at her. "Wake up sleeping beauty." I stuck my tongue out at her and snickered when her eyes widened.

"Well, nice meeting you here, but you see, while you were distracting me, you let my new best friend, Shuto, run away! And I still haven't taken my happy pills so I might have a split personality at the moment." I grinned again and patted her head.

"Sorry about earlier. Just got my anger out of control. Plus, you ruined my fun of tormenting that poor, hapless, human being!! I was trying to do the Conga!!" I snickered when I remembered the look on his face. I was having one helluva field day.

"Name's Seraph, yours?" I took out my hand, waiting for her reply.
    +Awesome bud+

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kagome got sick of waiting for Inuyasha to reply, and tell her what he had to tell her, so she decided to go for a walk. She started walking into the woods, and then she just kept walking out of sheer boredom.

Zutto.
    -New image coming soon-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I waited for her to take my hand, but she just gazed at me and ran. I blinked and shouted,

"DON'T YOU WANNA BE MY BEST FRIEND!?"

She shook her head and kept running. I scratched my head sheepishly. I must've scared her. I shrugged and walked deeper into the forest. I spotted an odd looking girl. Maybe she wasn't odd looking, but just her clothes... But then again, wasn't I odd looking? With my knee length blonde hair tied up into a pony tail, a long black trench coat, black leather pants, a black shirt, 4 loose belts hanging around my waist, and 3 black chokers on...?? Did I forget to say that I had 3 peircings in my left ear, and 4 peircings in my right ear?? Nope, must've about forgotten that. I shrugged and decided to follow her.
    +Awesome bud+

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Haha woops >< edited
    Last edited by ShotokanKyuYon; 12-20-2004 at 10:22 PM.
    Distractions Of What?
    Whats Really There...
    What's Really There?
    What?
    ... ...
    Geez...

Devil's Trill

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kagome could hear someone following her. She turned around and looked frantically.
    "Inuyasha?" she asked, and looked around. She looked straight at Seraph and she didn't move. She finally got up enough courage to speak.
    "W-Who are you and what do you want!?" she managed to squeak out.

Zutto.
    -New image coming soon-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDiana
    Kagome could hear someone following her. She turned around and looked frantically.
    "Inuyasha?" she asked, and looked around. She looked straight at Seraph and she didn't move. She finally got up enough courage to speak.
    "W-Who are you and what do you want!?" she managed to squeak out.
    I shot her a grin and jumped out of the trees. I flipped back the hair in my face and looked the strange girl, squarely in her eyes.

"To answer your stupid question, wench, it's Seraph, and to answer you're other question... You intrigue me." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. She gazed at me in shock and I just stuck my tongue out at her.

"You humans are soo immature! I feel soo superior to you 'cause of that!" I chuckled and saluted her. I mentally wanted to slap this girl, but hey! That'd be sexism... Wait... Was sexism even in this time?? Ahh... Another thing to ponder in my later, very boring immortal years.

I could feel her anger and I was shaking my shoulders in mirth.

"HAHAHA!!" I really shoulda taken my happy pills...
    +Awesome bud+

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by dwAt_xr_kkwy
    Seraph grinned. Oh how fun it was, killing poor hapless beings like her, but... Ahhh.. the eternal sin and regret of killing lowly things like her. I sighed and rubbed my head.

"I knew I shouldn't have skipped breakfast! Maybe then I would've token my happy pills!" I sighed and stuck my tongue out at the dead corpse of a girl.

"I think I'll just heal and revive her." I chanted a reviving spell.

"Nhs-xt."

She awoke next to me looking perplexed. I grinned and showed my fangs at her. "Wake up sleeping beauty." I stuck my tongue out at her and snickered when her eyes widened.

"Well, nice meeting you here, but you see, while you were distracting me, you let my new best friend, Shuto, run away! And I still haven't taken my happy pills so I might have a split personality at the moment." I grinned again and patted her head.

"Sorry about earlier. Just got my anger out of control. Plus, you ruined my fun of tormenting that poor, hapless, human being!! I was trying to do the Conga!!" I snickered when I remembered the look on his face. I was having one helluva field day.

"Name's Seraph, yours?" I took out my hand, waiting for her reply.
    I stuck my hand out at him,
    "Atsuko, " I said "Atsuko Hiyami, and by any chance, are u a psycho?"
    "Why yes," said Seraph, "Yes I am!!!" I grinned, I had been in company of psychos, but he seemed to be the wierdest...
    We started speaking, and he told me how he killed me, although I still thout he was crazy, because I had not died... had I ? anyway, I noticed that he called me a human several, and I also had to smack him in the heasd and tell I was a cat girl several times, although this didnt halp at all.. once a psycho, yes speak thing the way u first speak them.

>>> Sorry about that I read the post listed above and not the one after...

Edited:

After running away from the odd psyco, I decided to turn back my cat ears sensed a small sqeak, and so who ever did the squaking, needed help. And off I went find ing the squakling girl...
    Last edited by spica_gingerbread; 12-21-2004 at 07:45 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kagome glared at Seraph.
    "Just who do you think you are calling me a wench? I have a name you know!" she spat defensively, fingering her bow string. She was hesitant to nock an arrow...

Zutto.
    -New image coming soon-

Closed Thread

Thread Information