AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: zelda new and old titles

Senior Member karne5 is an unknown quantity at this point karne5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2006 10:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default zelda new and old titles

what do you think of the zelda series? can you wait for the new one to come out (there's a preview of it in gameinformer which i own muuwahhaaa(evil laugh)
    do you prefer the old zeldas over the new or are you just crazy for all of them if so write about it in this thread

Senior Member little:k is on a distinguished road little:k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2005 07:33 PM
    Threads

I love all the zelda games.
    What did you say theres another one coming?
    Cool!

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 12:00 AM
    Threads

Yep, a Zelda Game devoid of the cel-shading found in Wind Waker, instead using a realistic style, is slated for release on the Gamecube, likely sometime around next Christmas.

IT WILL OWN!!!!!!!!
    Family

Brother in Arms: Saint Mana
    Sister in Arms: JiruCloud
    Sister: Anbu-Kakashi

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

...I have every thing but a game cube....*shigh*

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default You are all gonna kill me for this

I hate almost every Zelda game that has ever come out including the first one. You do the same thing over and over in every game and the story line isn't really that good. There is one exception to this rule however and that would be Ocarina of Time. That game is my favorite Zelda games and one of my favorite games because it had a superior story line and great gameplay and Sidequests, actually giving me a reason to keep playing. But the rest of failed me big time in one category or another, whether it be the bad story line or the boring gameplay. Now I aint saying they aint good, but they could have done alot better on everything.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Wow you have no idea what your talking about and i mean at all. Zelda gets alot right and i really doubt you have played enough games from each era to really know just how much zelda does right. I think the wind waker was a master piece of a game.

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

so true, the wind waker is a great game. the landscape was absolutly massive and the cel-shading graphics worked great for it. still, the new Zelda game coming out looks amazing, and from what i've seen you get your horse back ^_^.

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Actually to correct you your highness

I have played every Zelda game except for Windwaker because it looked dumb, Majora's mask for the same reason, and any gameboy game. I have owned or preowned every other title. Now if you go back to my first post I still give the game its props, but they were not games that can keep my interest for more than an hour, total. I knew I would pay for that post. But I don't really care, that is my opinion from experience from playing nearly every game that came out of Zelda.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

i think i have all of the zelda games so far. i love the games all of them and i beat all of them

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

i have all the zelda even the imported ones and i love them all.
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by yukina18
    i think i have all of the zelda games so far. i love the games all of them and i beat all of them
    i didn't know they had imported ones

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea they do.
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

A Link to the Past owns all Zelda titles. And i've seen trialers for the new Zelda and it looks so impressive, could be one of the best to date!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default I do too

The newer Zelda games are pretty impressive and A Link to the Past was good for its time, having such a cool background. That and Ocarina of Time are the best. But I have seen trailers for the game and have read some previews on it and it should be pretty damn good if I do say so myself

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Garma_Zabi
    I have played every Zelda game except for Windwaker because it looked dumb, Majora's mask for the same reason, and any gameboy game. I have owned or preowned every other title. Now if you go back to my first post I still give the game its props, but they were not games that can keep my interest for more than an hour, total. I knew I would pay for that post. But I don't really care, that is my opinion from experience from playing nearly every game that came out of Zelda.
    You just said you have basicly played 3 zelda games yeah that sure is alot.
    If you havent played the game cube one or the game boy and you dot have a cd-i and you didnt play majoras mask.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I only have 3.Well 4 but i don't have the game pack i for got what it's called.
    I can't play it.It's called Majouras mask.

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

I hate almost every Zelda game that has ever come out including the first one. You do the same thing over and over in every game and the story line isn't really that good. There is one exception to this rule however and that would be Ocarina of Time. That game is my favorite Zelda games and one of my favorite games because it had a superior story line and great gameplay and Sidequests, actually giving me a reason to keep playing. But the rest of failed me big time in one category or another, whether it be the bad story line or the boring gameplay. Now I aint saying they aint good, but they could have done alot better on everything.
    i agree completely, took everything i was going to say and well, said it

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

zelda games are the best

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Here's a list for ya

The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda II, A Link to the Past, A little bit of Majora's mask(didn't like it so stoped), Ocarina of Time(both original of master quest), and a little bit of Windwaker(Same with Majora's mask).

I would like to honestly ask, what is so great about the Zelda Series. You do the same things in each on basically, no different from any other game. Except it has a pretty poor story line. Some kid gets destined to become a hero, saves a princess, kills Ganandorf or whoever else is the boss for that game, and thats it. Not really that impressive. Collecting heart pieces gets boring after awhile, and while some of them provide some ammusing side quests, the ones I dislike do not. If anyone has something to add to try and change my mind of this then please do, that way I can see what you see and find a view I haven't saw before.

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wall were talking about a fighting game doe's anyone whant to battle?
    Well i think it's a fighting game..

Junior Member Inu-Yasha11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Inu-Yasha11's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2005 01:23 PM
    Threads

zelda games are the best

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda II, A Link to the Past, A little bit of Majora's mask(didn't like it so stoped), Ocarina of Time(both original of master quest), and a little bit of Windwaker(Same with Majora's mask).

I would like to honestly ask, what is so great about the Zelda Series. You do the same things in each on basically, no different from any other game. Except it has a pretty poor story line. Some kid gets destined to become a hero, saves a princess, kills Ganandorf or whoever else is the boss for that game, and thats it. Not really that impressive. Collecting heart pieces gets boring after awhile, and while some of them provide some ammusing side quests, the ones I dislike do not. If anyone has something to add to try and change my mind of this then please do, that way I can see what you see and find a view I haven't saw before.
    To me the reason why Zelda games are the best is that it was the very 1st video game i played.it taught me how to read,solve problems,it also made Nintendo very popular because it was there 1st side scrolling game.Its was there 1st adventure game.Its there longest franchise of a game series.

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Well, that didn't help me out much

I knew all of those things, but you gave me no good reason to change my mind on the way I see the game. Those are the reasons you like it but they aren't what I was looking for, those are just personal reasons for liking the game, not game wise reasons. But thats cool how a game could effect you that much at such a young age, good for you.

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

Orcarina of Time is the best Zelda series game!!!!!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    Threads

Wink

I knew all of those things, but you gave me no good reason to change my mind on the way I see the game. Those are the reasons you like it but they aren't what I was looking for, those are just personal reasons for liking the game, not game wise reasons. But thats cool how a game could effect you that much at such a young age, good for you.
    First, you have every right not to like the series. It is true that not playing any of the game boy games (there are 4, soon to be 5) means you have missed out on a few of them, but I am glad you have explained yourself more.

Anyway, I like the Zelda series a lot. Part of it is the fact that they are a lot alike. In my opinoin, there are not many games out there like Zelda, and to have new games that use the same style is fun. The slight variatoins make it fun (like the Game boy Oracle games, being able to change time and the seasons was very cool).

Though some of the plots are very similar, the games that stand out have good plots. The first Zelda game was very limited on plot becasue it was the first (I will get to Zelda II below). A Link to the Past had an intriging plot wiht a twist (very special when it first came out). Ocarina of Time also had a more innovative story, taking a lot of elements from Link to the Past and using them ingenuitively (sp?). Majora's Mask was totally different from the others, with the character changing and the time crunch. It was also very satisfying getting all the masks and using the fierce diety mask. I also like the use of old Japanese myths for a plot.

Windwaker's plot blew me away. Sure some of it was predictable, but I thought it was the best crafted Zelda story yet. The linking feature between Orcale of Seasons and Oracle of Ages for the GB gave its own nice plot twist to the otherwise straightforward games. Game Boy's Link's Awakening plot was also straightforward, but with an enjoyable ethical dilemma at the end. The Four Swords for GBA and Gamecube has a rather simple plot also, though the multi-player is incredible fun, which I consider the point of it.

I do not like Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, do to its drastic departure from Zelda-like style and its sheer difficulty (could not get past dungeon 2). The plot was also very straightforward, and though I never got to the end, I know many people who were disappointed with it.

I do not try to change Garma_Zabi's mind on the Zelda games. I simply wanted to mention the fun I had playing all these Zelda games. The games alawys present challenges, action, and the occasional good story that makes me wanting more. Sure they are repetitive, but so are many other games (GTA, Mario, nearly any racing game, Final Fantasy to a smaller extent). People keep playing becasue they want new ways to run araounsd wit hthe game style they love. If you do not like that type of gsmeplay, it makes sense that you would not like most Zelda games. It also makes sense that one would not like many of the games if thay want a deep story everytime.

Speaking of new games, two new Zelda games are coming next year. First there is The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap for the Game Boy Advance coming out this January. From what I hear, Zelda has been turned to stone, and it is up to Link to find a cure. He uses they mystical minish cap to shrink himself to a tiny size to explore the land.

Second is the new Legend of Zelda for Game Cube. It is still untitled and very much underwraps. GO to the Nintendo website for a trailer, and look for a thread in this forum that talks about that game. Don't expect it out until November or Decmber 2005 at the earliest.

Closed Thread

Thread Information