AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: ~Karl*Sethers~'s Gallery of Pictures.

~Seerothen Omega~ ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 04:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I live in Texas, but I am constantly visiting Alabama and Georgia as well.
    Threads

Default Seraph

This is a character of mine, Seraph. He is my favorite RP character, and I save using him for special occasions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Seraph.jpg‎
Views:	97
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	1502  

~First Spammer to Spam Chii's Spam Thread~

......I am the one who will take us away, destroy all the pain with the thought of the grave....you've opened my eyes to our world's demise, I owe you this, to end all life.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

Oh, very nice, indeed. However, it would look much better if you colored it. ^_^

Senior Member DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2005 12:03 PM
    Threads

leave it as it is

life is tis a dream
    nothing more
    how sad...
    love white
    colour of saddness...

Halo 2 Sucks Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2007 06:19 PM
    Threads

I hate too disagree,but i think it should stay the same.Its perfect,theres nothing wrong with it as far as i can see.

~Seerothen Omega~ ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks^_^ Most characters I like to color, but I -always- leave Seraph black&white. It suits his persona better.

......I am the one who will take us away, destroy all the pain with the thought of the grave....you've opened my eyes to our world's demise, I owe you this, to end all life.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like it as it is as well, but I guess I should have said it in a different way than what I put it as. I should have been specific. The thing that needs to be at least darkened some more is the hair. It might just be me, but it looks at bit hard to see. I should have said outline slightly rather than color it in, but coloring was the first thing that came to mind!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah...>.o; You're right about the hair thing. Scanners don't like picking up light shading....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Soldier's Wish

Well, I am a soldier irl, currently deployed. I was thinking about someone one day and drew this.... then I got requests from like four other people for me to draw the same thing for their girls. -_-;;;'

Edit:
    Fixed it!!
    Last edited by ~Karl*Sethers~; 12-07-2004 at 04:01 PM.

The Sweetheart Rikku will become famous soon enough Rikku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2005 06:41 PM
    UC Santa Barbara. SB/OC where the drama happens.
    Threads

Wait, drew what? Rikku can't see.
    ! WARNING !
    PROPERTY OF BEAN BANDIT
    + + +
    Angel of Hell. Devil of Heaven

RIKKU OF THE SOLDATS ROYAL FAMILY - VETERAN OF TMDC

Halo 2 Sucks Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wheres the picture?Im sorry if im blind....but when/if i do see it,i know itll be great....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Some FF VII pics. SPOILER... if you are among the 2people who dont know bout Aeiris

Here are two FF VII pics I made, pencil and paper. Yeah, I know that was probably not the look on Cloud's face when that happened, but its my own interpretation.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aww...The Cloud one makes me want to cry...That's some really good work right there...I like it.

Senior Member rocketeddy is an unknown quantity at this point rocketeddy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2005 02:52 PM
    Threads

Sweet Pics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you very much^_^

I wanted Cloud to be closing his hand around hers, but I couldn't get it to look right...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~Karl*Sethers~
    Thank you very much^_^

I wanted Cloud to be closing his hand around hers, but I couldn't get it to look right...
    Well, I like it as it is...That moment in the game was very emotional for me...I cried, but for some reason that didn't piss me off as it usually does when things make me cry. Anyway, you captured the scene really well in that pic.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aww, Rikku wants to cry! I wish my bf would think just like that.
    That's a good drawing karl. Draw more!...while you shoot them terrorist down. =P
    ! WARNING !
    PROPERTY OF BEAN BANDIT
    + + +

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow thats good....just cant belive how good it is.....(i can see it now....)

Senior Member cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

i hope you see her soon

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wonder how you come up with that kinda idea of the whole shadow/missing you theme. I think it's sweet and I hope you find or be with that sweetheart of yours. Make me one! I'm a military sweetheart..so...how about a girl thinking of her soldier? Eh? Hm? PLS!
    ! WARNING !
    PROPERTY OF BEAN BANDIT
    + + +

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

To tell you the truth, it came to me in a dream....
    In the dream, first I saw Jessy, the girl I love. She looked up from her bed and saw a see-through me, and stepped towards it. The see-through me placed his hand on her cheek... then it faded into me placing my hand upwards, and in the shadows I could see her... as if we were both imagining the same thing at the same time.

So basically, there is already a vision in my head of what you requested. I'll try and work on it whenenver I have time^_^

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 08:12 PM
    Threads

Default ~Karl*Sethers~'s Gallery of Pictures.

well, we did both agree this would be a good way to go, it will only take a moment for me to combine your other threads into this one.
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 08:12 PM
    Threads

there, all set. keep posting, keep drawing, keep up the good work...or someone might eat you!! =O
    *cough* e.e anyway...um..continue on.
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL. Thanks tiv! =D

Well, just let me know when you can draw me the pic Karl. =D
    ! WARNING !
    PROPERTY OF BEAN BANDIT
    + + +

Member random123 is infamous around these parts random123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 02:56 PM
    Threads

wow thats so effin good! i couldnt draw like that if i tried...
    You hate not to love but you hate to fall in love. You can't help but sigh when you see to people kiss in the park and all. You don't like to go over board and believe in a small steady relationship at first so that it can grow. You also like to think that you can have that kiss that puts you into a portal and you can't get back until he/she stops.
    Death.....
    its a beautiful thing...

Closed Thread

Thread Information