AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Request: Bleach Wallpaper

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Request: Bleach Wallpaper

Would someone be kind enough to construct a Bleach wallpaper? Twould be greatly appreciated if the colors were of a muted silver color. Nothing too... white please. I dislike white BG's.

Either of the images below would be copasetic to use. kkthx.

*sigh* I'd really appreciate a better image of Orihime though. This is the best one I could find on my computer. However, the image of Rukia would more than suffice. I just prefer Orihime tho. >.<; Eh whatever.

So, would someone do me that small favor? Thanks. ^_^

A bigger version of the last image of Orihime would rawk too.

And a 'cleaner' version of the image of Rukia if you prefer that one.

One last thing? Could you also include the logo in the WP? I really like the Bleach logo. kkthx.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	[manga-rain]bleach-vol06-ch09-02b-milkberry.jpg‎
Views:	222
Size:	373.8 KB
ID:	1333   Click image for larger version

Name:	[manga-rain]bleach-vol05-ch09-05-milkberry.jpg‎
Views:	187
Size:	223.0 KB
ID:	1334   Click image for larger version

Name:	bleach_cover_03.jpg‎
Views:	160
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	1335   Click image for larger version

Name:	[manga-rain]bleach-vol06-ch09-02a-milkberry.jpg‎
Views:	178
Size:	362.7 KB
ID:	1336  
    Last edited by Xian Pu; 11-25-2004 at 08:44 PM.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

Man, I'm feeling lazy to make an extraction... But if you're willing to make an extraction and send me (or either post the jpg version here with a contrasting background), I'll gladly make you a wall.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Okay, here you go. To anyone interested. Here is a PSD of Rukia with the color I would prefer the BG. And the Bleach logo.

Oh, and you're going to have to clean the image up. IE getting rid of the blades of grass on her arms, leg and dress.
    Attached Images
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

might be fun! I'll see how much time I have this weekend.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

she has grass on her legs ;_;

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Myrra's property :) Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2005 01:05 PM
    Threads

If I got time I'll try it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsu-nii
    she has grass on her legs ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Xian Pu
    Oh, and you're going to have to clean the image up. IE getting rid of the blades of grass on her arms, leg and dress.
    I am aware of that. Thanks.

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

OK, so I was bored... So I made this wall... So it is not that good, just a simple piece of work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	bleach_01_1024.jpg‎
Views:	169
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	1368  

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Actually, I kinda like it myself. I think its a bit plain, sure, but it looks good to me otherwise.

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

keep it up everybody like the wallpapers

Closed Thread

Thread Information