AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: YYH/TMM rpg

Junior Member Mew Zakuro is on a distinguished road Mew Zakuro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2005 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink YYH/TMM rpg

this a crossover rpg combinding YuYu Hakusho with Tokyo Mew Mew you can play up to two characters you can also create your own character and also play the oringal YuYu and Mew Mew characters. *i hope its not so confusing*

anyways im playing as Mew Zakuro and my own character Yamico *created for Yu Yu*

Name: Yamico Black
    Apperence: long black hair mostly down or in a poney tail she has blue green eyes she's 5'6 and when she's not waring the school uniform she's waring skirts and tanktops and sometimes dresses she wares black boots *when she's not waring a dress or her uniform* the color she mostly wares are black, red, or purple and sometimes white she wares all the time a black leather chocker with a red dragon on it with sliver eyes and she mostly wares purple eyeshadow sometimes pink *when shes im a bad or silly mood*
    Powers: She has a rose whip *Like Kurama's but its a dark verison* and she has elmental cards to summond the elments including thunder and lighting and she can transform into a small fox like ceature.
    Background: She's Kurama's little sister and she is sometimes stubberened she helps out Yuske and the others any way she can she has a little crush on Yuske but she's madly in love with Hiei and she will never give up on winning Hiei's heart
    Extra: She's sometimes reakless and very brave and strong and she never backs from a fight and from her friends she will always help them out no matter what

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

hmmm, was this aproved?
    RPG bios (click for more info):

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

no i bet it wasnt no one is reading the rules now adays are they.

Androgynous™ .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2009 10:43 PM
    Threads

Uh...sorry hun,but this needs to be approved
    New set needed
    I haven't been on here in forever.
    I might start coming back.
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Senior Member Ayumi will become famous soon enough Ayumi will become famous soon enough Ayumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2005 10:19 AM
    Threads

egads! Why don't newcommers ever read the rules anymore?! Thread closed.

"Video et Taceo"
    - Translation- "I watch and I am silent."
    "I could not love thee, dear, so much Loved I not Honor More."

Closed Thread

Thread Information