AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: yuna rikku cousins?

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default yuna rikku cousins?

i was playinf ff10 the other day when rikku said that cid was her father. and we all know that yunas is cids neise so that makes them cousins. so why do they never act or say that they are in the game or in ffx2.

Junior Member Butterfly-Kiss is an unknown quantity at this point Butterfly-Kiss's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2004 12:35 AM
    Threads

Well they did indirectly thought. The part in FFX where Rikku said that "Iwas the same too, i wanted to protect Yuni..*blah2x*"

And i think the Nickname Rikku gave Yuna.."Yuni" was a hint that they are cousins..and maybe a sign of respect since she looks up to Yuna like an older sister.
    Hallo Shaida!!!

Space Sherrif Shaider

Member enjio is on a distinguished road enjio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 03:09 PM
    Threads

i did not even now that they were cousins and i own both the games but have not gotten that for in ffx2... but thats weird to see them as cousins because rikku is an al bek and yuna is not

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

al bek lol u mean al bhed but ya wing man ur late thats old news

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Waittaminute, you were playing ff10 the other day? ...youre replaying the game i assume? Dont tell me this is your first time. ><

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

lol yeah that would be bad if ur playing it jus now wing

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

No ive beat the game 2 times, its just i never payed attention to them being cousins.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Ok, thats good *puts down zap gun*

I did 100 hours on it getting all the secrets but realised that to get ALL the secrets would be absolute torture.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by enjio
    i did not even now that they were cousins and i own both the games but have not gotten that for in ffx2... but thats weird to see them as cousins because rikku is an al bek and yuna is not
    Uhm... what game have you been playing? Yuna is half-Al Bhed. That's why she has one blue eye and one green eye. According to the game, Yuna's father married an Al Bhed woman, and living together they had a child, Yuna.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Digital Plague Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2006 08:36 PM
    Threads

You're all missing the most obvious point here, and that is that Rikku's brother (Conviniently called Brother) is in love with Yuna in FFX-2. Therefore, Brother is in love with his own cousin, which, of course, means incest is a natural thing in Spira. Gotta love the crazy folks who came up with that storyline.

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 08:46 AM
    Threads

whats the big deal so what if they are related it aint important and if you only noticed they are related in ffx-2 then your a little slow

Senior Member DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2005 12:03 PM
    Threads

do you ppl play the gae just to see the ending or just for the battle and don't care about the storyline????

life is tis a dream
    nothing more
    how sad...
    love white
    colour of saddness...

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 08:46 AM
    Threads

i care about all of them

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 12:05 AM
    Threads

all of the aspects are important i believe...but i think the storyline is the most important part

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr
    You're all missing the most obvious point here, and that is that Rikku's brother (Conviniently called Brother) is in love with Yuna in FFX-2. Therefore, Brother is in love with his own cousin, which, of course, means incest is a natural thing in Spira. Gotta love the crazy folks who came up with that storyline.
    We all know that Japanese don't give a whet rats tail about incest if it makes for a cute story.

Falling to pieces... moonchild7 is on a distinguished road moonchild7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 08:06 AM
    Threads

Isn't that a bit of a sweeping generalisation?
    I'll always be here for you! 常にここに Add me on MSN, AIM, YIM whatever. Join my online family if you like! ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You might as well remove the bit....

*Ahem* Actually, that was
    excaturated, but still pretty acurate. Judging by anime, Japanese just have more open mind about incest just as they have a more open mind about homosexuality.

Senior Member YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2005 11:49 PM
    Threads

I agree they did show it.. indirectly.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yuna didn't know Rikku was her cousin until Rikku mentioned Cid being her father. She didn't have contact with her Al bhed side of the family because of Wakka, and he practically raised her. It's like being half asian and half white, and having your family die, and being raised by someone who's racist against asians.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was just surprised, they never really said anything to eachother about being cousins.
    -TWM-

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

Really?! I never heared that even though I have the game..x_______x;

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Victim #27 Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 02:02 PM
    Threads

I knew, I just don't remember how I found out...

Thanks Jose!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, the math is really simple.

Riku's = Cid's daughter, Yuna = Cid's niece, Cid's daughter + Cid's Niece = Cousins

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

well i've noticed it but what's the big deal about them being cousins anyway?

Closed Thread

Thread Information