AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: When was the last time you were REALLY angry?

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default When was the last time you were REALLY angry?

I don't know why I even started this thread, but whatever. I just have been really crazy these past months; so I want to know when the last time YOU were really angry at someone/thing, and why.
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

yeaterday...I was in a full on murderous rage.
    I don't even know why...was just so weird.

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

This past Sunday night. My housemate and I started fighting over really stupid stuff. The fight ended up lasting several hours and it was nearly 6AM when we both went to bed, slamming doors (we probably started fighting some time after 2AM). We didn't speak to each other for the next few days. Actually, we haven't spoken since, until he gave me dinner just a few minutes ago... o_O

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

Right now.....gotta go kill people to make me feel better! ...(halo 2.....not actual people!)

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ya...I don't lose my temper cuz I'm violent if I do and yesterday i lost it for no reason....

sig made by me

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

right elfy...i do it all the time!...

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm glad me not the only one...I haven't been that angry in 10 yrs....ish what was so woerd...poor Mecha and leo really got it....

sig made by me

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the last time i was pissed-off was in school today, ive missed so many days and missed so many lessions.....well ive told the teachers on why i wasent in school for the past copple of days.....and they just give me a big attude about it....i got so angrey that i just gave then an evil stare and grabed my book-bag and went outside.....but its been a long time sence i got in fist-fights.....i always win in those....

Member Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2006 09:57 PM
    Threads

The Last Time I was REALLY mad was... Hmm... **has to think** Actually, I'm not a person who gets REALLY angry. I get upset a lot, and I say some random things. The time that I was really mad was when I had a stand off with an old friend of mine from Tux Chat. We were.. okay together, and I was being a total butthead to him. I was very upset and confused, and now we're not friends anymore. It made me even more upset, and I regret it now. ;_;

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Last time i was really angry it was towards myself.

last time i was really angry towards someone other than myself i went to hunt down my friends ex- fortunately for him i didn't know where he lived.
    (dumb, i know but... i was pissed and couldnt think of anything else to do at the time... )
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

last time i was angry.........erm.....it isn't pretty. when i was angry almost to the max was probably at the beginning of the school year. reason: my ex-friends betrayed me. the accused me and did a lot of unforgiveable things.

two days ago i got angry but it wasn't that bad. i shouted out an f-bomb at the lunch table.

Person #1: It is polite to answer ppl you know!
    ____: WELL MAYBE I CAN'T [insert f word here] HERE YOU!
    The whole table except for me: oooooh......
    Person #2: That is impolite to say!

shist, that person was acting like they were controlling my freakin' life.

King of Goths Gil is on a distinguished road Gil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 06:43 PM
    Threads

Advertising, swearing... all in all a neglect for rules.

www.cheshil.com
    www.cheshil.com/forum

Senior Member Fatal-Frame_2-3 is an unknown quantity at this point Fatal-Frame_2-3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 06:10 AM
    Threads

Hii whats up

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

the last time I was really, really angry was last summer. Didn't end well.

Regular mad, I dunno. I always get irritated and mad at things, but they tend to pass very quickly. I think it was a fight with my sister.
    Quote Originally Posted by Die Tod von Euch
    This past Sunday night. yadda yadda
    Uh...you don't mean _THE_ housemate, do you? ~_~
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

Yup. _The_ infamous housemate himself. I think he wants to do the "let's pretend we never had such a horrible fight" thing now, and that dinner was like a peace offering. Because yesterday the most he did was nod to me as he'd enter and leave the house. Today he offers me dinner that he cooked, and actually speaks to me in a pleasant tone. It confuses me to no end, quite frankly.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The last time I was really angry... would be when my FRIGGEN GODDAMN COMPUTER froze up on me. God, I hate the damn thing. I was so mad I punched the monitor and broke my pinkie. It didn't set right, and now it's sensitive (my finger, not the monitor). >_<

Zero

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

not so much mad as currently annoyed beyond belief...O_o... just read http://animeforum.com/showthread.php...ewpost&t=18143

Love_Hina you are driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Pakachu; 12-08-2004 at 10:17 PM.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Kuro Kokoro Yagami Raito is on a distinguished road Yagami Raito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 09:19 AM
    Threads

The other day, to be honest. We had a bonfire/pep rally at school. I asked my 4 best friends that if they arrived prior to myself, then would they please wait for me outside the school. So I had to be at school at 6, and the bonfire started at 5:30, but I had play practice at 6. So, I waited outside the school for an hour and then my best guy friend David comes walking over and says, "What are you doing here?" I told him, "Waiting for the girls." He's like, "Oh well, we're all over there." and that just set me off. I blew up, I totally sent it spinning out of control.
    But I was so angry at them I wouldn't talk to them for the entire practice and then my friend was upset, (my closest out of the 4, Mandy) was almost crying(I think) and I can't take it when she does that, so...I kinda forgot about being angry. It was really stupid, and I'm over it now, I still sort of resent them though....I can't help it.
    =Used to be GoddessDiana=

Zutto.
    -New image coming soon-

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

I dont think i've gotten really angry for years. i let most things slide by, nothing really bothers me enough to make me angry.

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

i don get angry alot, but if i don agree i just give them the silent treatment, or not talk with them for awhile.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Last Monday, hence my "I hate Mondays" thread. My parking brake wouldn't disengage the morning I had a test in math, and I called my father to see if he could fix it since he was the last one to drive my baby. So he came home, by this time it was about 9:45. He gets right into the car, starts it and BAM, the brake disengages. >< I was livid. So with all that pent up frustration, I turned right around and punched my garage door with my right hand. Thankfully, I wasn't stupid enough to use my left hand since I AM left-handed because I would have been in a world of pain when writing. Anyway, I had paint on my knuckles till about Wednesday and its nearly done healing.

Local Sweetheart Twinklecie will become famous soon enough Twinklecie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2004 12:37 AM
    Threads

The last time I was really angry was when i tried to log on Freindster ^____^;; I was cussing at my computer o.O;; And then i realzied I changed the password the day before...

*suicide* What a dummy! ><
    *hugglesfyies everyone xinfinite*

Current Mood:Happy ^___^

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Everyday at school when my teacher opens her mouth... she always has bad answers and my two friends and me are always blamed for everything bad that happens

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*huggles Doi* It's okay...or it will be okay.
    I don't usually get that angry. I get mad and I usually get over it rather quickly.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I get really angry and then I get sorry and apologise to everyone....
    I destroyed so many lunchboxes in school from hurling them at ppl when I got angry...

sig made by me

Closed Thread

Thread Information