AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Brothers Melee!!

Senior Member Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2006 12:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Well my friends did a little experiment to find pikachu's thunderbolt weakness. We did find it. If anyone should choose pikachu, use Fox or Falco. I said this because the reflecter skill they have will shoot the blast back at pikachu.

Junior Member Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2005 10:21 PM
    Threads

ok thanks for tellin us that
    I am 63% addicted to Counter-Strike. What about you?

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    Threads

My favorite character is Marth. I can use him quite well.

Junior Member Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i can use both Marth and Roy really well those other people i put up i can do pretty good with em

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't know why, but Marth was better for me than Roy. I guess it is because Marth is faster than Roy.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea he is kinda

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm more into the characters that are fast rather than powerful characters. I guess that can explain it. ^^

I was best with Kirby in the original Super Smash Bros.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im good with both u think Ganondorf is slow? well he is but if u know how to use him than he becomes a very very good player to use

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Generally, with all the characters, I can beat a lv 9 easily.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow i can beat lvl 9 easily with any character cept Peach

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm, I'm okay with Peach, but she's not one of my best characters.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i suck with her

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think I am the worst with Mewtwo or somebody....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol im pretty good wit him

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I guess we all have different characters that we are good with.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yup

Enigmatic Prodigy Frozen Tears is an unknown quantity at this point Frozen Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 09:06 AM
    Threads

Omg...The Controls and Moves for each character is the Same...how CAN YOU BE GOOD WITH ONE BUT NOT WITH THE OTHER!?.....In Smash Bros.Melee U can Only Have top choices....and Mine would Have to Be Capt.Falcon Marth Roy Samus Zelda/Shriek Samus Fox Falcon Mewtwo and Link....Its Plain to see if u can play with a character then youve basically mastered them all(HelloOoOO)
    Look Into the Windows Of my Soul
    the Eyes Never Lie..

--++Dadelions Guardian:++--
    family:
    The Avenger (brother)
    Sin(Big Brother)
    Brimstone(Oldest Brother)
    Gizzy(Cousin)
    Killah J(Younger Brother)
    ~beatrix_bunny220 (cousin) ~
    ~!Pixiedancer (cousin)!~
    !!Deathscythe(cousin)!!
    Somebody Gonna Die Tonight

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well i didnt master them really i played a guy who went in the Super Smash Bros Melee contest and i LOST big TIME!!!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I haven't been in a contest before.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

neither have i but he came in 5th place in it and his best character it Samus he can do a move where he can just play in the air without falling with Samus i tried it and ITS HARD!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow, he must be pretty good then.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yup u wanna know how to do it?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sure, how do you do it?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

k when jumping in the air with Samus use her bomb dropping move 2 times than than make the first 1 hit samus and she'll fly back up and than make the 2nd one hit Samus again and keep doing that and move so u can get the hang of it so if u ever dont wanna sie and your really far away and your Samus master that move than u will be able to get back to land

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow, sounds pretty cool.

Closed Thread

Thread Information