AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Happy Birthday Princess Ai!

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

*runs fast and stops...gasps out of breath* HAPPY BIRTHDAY AI!!!!!!!!!! i hope im not too late......*HUGS*

Halo 2 Sucks Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2007 06:19 PM
    Threads

Well,i know im late...,but anyways,Happy birthday......Lets all have an party!Weee boy that was fun,know its time too go to bed...kinda late...Happy Late Birthday....

Freakishly Annoying Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 10:16 PM
    Threads

happy b-day princess ai!!!!!

*sings happy b-day*

CANDY POWER!!! Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2007 06:38 AM
    Threads

Happy B-day!!!!!

Gazing at the stars... Manjoume Sapphire is infamous around these parts Manjoume Sapphire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2005 02:05 PM
    Threads

Happy (belated) birthday, hope you had lots of fun! ^^

You’re too important for anyone
    You play the role of all you long to be
    But I, I know who you really are
    You’re the one who cries when you’re alone
    You think that I can’t see right through your eyes
    Scared to death to face reality
    No one seems to hear your hidden cries
    Is it clear enough that you can’t live your whole life all alone?

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Twinklecie
    Happy birthday to you, Princess Ai!May you have many more to come^^
    Trying to curse me, I see...

xD

Okay, story time... There are two things that happened today while I was at the mall that are totally worth mentioning. (Aside from some poser chick going "omg ur hawk is so c00l how do u keep it up? lolzozl")

We were playing tag in the mall, racing in the mall, glaring at people in the ball, and being obnoxious. And when I was on the phone with Raul (SURPRISE! He's alive!), and standing outside the food court, some lady walked out with her son, and he was SO OBVIOUSLY GAY. I might as well be wearing pink and majoring in fashion gay. I was like "Wow, that kid is really gay." (He was like 17.) And his mom and him look at me. And I didn't really think about lowering my voice cos I'm naturally a loud person... "I wonder if she knows her son is gay?" And she just glared at me. Hahahaha.

Ok.

So the other funny thing that happened, we were walking back to Rex's car, and I was walking on the crack, in the pavement, pretending to surf and just being lame, and I was slowly making my way down the parking lot, and this car is coming towards me really fast. I'm pretty blind, but not that blind, so I'm just like "If they don't stop, they'll get blood on thier white car, and thier day ruined. I however, will get money!" So I kept balancing along the crack, and the guy stops abruptly like a foot from me. Like screeching to a stop, and I was like. "You -Bad word-!" And I started walking past his car, and he rolled down his window and was like "What're you doing walking in the middle of the road?" and I was like "It's my birthday, and I can do whatever I want, thank you." And he was like "Happy Birthday." And I was like "Thanks." And he was like "How old are you?" And I was like "20" And then he was all "Ah, the twenties" or something, I wasn't paying attention, and I was all "Thanks for helping me survive another year, bastard." and I walked away.

It was funny. I think he thought I was on drugs.

making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

O.o Sounds like a fun day.

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

*highly amused by Ai's story and attempting not to laugh too loud and wake the people upstairs* XD

Lovely! Glad you had a somewhat entertaining birthday.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, and we jumped off the second floor onto the first.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Living a bit dangerously aren't we, hon? (~_^) I'm glad you had a good day.

*huggles* And I won't curse you by wishing you many more happy ones. (^_^)
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Local Sweetheart Twinklecie will become famous soon enough Twinklecie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2004 12:37 AM
    Threads

lolers!I'm not trying to curse you ^____^;; *runs*
    *hugglesfyies everyone xinfinite*

Current Mood:Happy ^___^

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

xD I'm in your signature <3

Local Sweetheart Twinklecie will become famous soon enough Twinklecie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2004 12:37 AM
    Threads

Lolers yeshims! ^____^ I wanties everyone to know ^______^;;
    *hugglesfyies everyone xinfinite*

Current Mood:Happy ^___^

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

sowwy for being late but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really, really sowwy for being late....

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

happy b day

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rpgwiz99 View Post
    happy b day
    Dude, this thread is from 2004. You're a bit late.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

o_o we should just bump up old birthday threads when there's a new birthday. But yeah, you're a couple weeks late on this dude. My birthday was on the 8th.

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

well im new and i wasent here on ur b day so i was wishing u a late birthday people dont have to get all mad at me and give me bad rep cause im trying to be nice also if people dont want me to post on old threads then they should close them.

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Please don't bump old birthday threads. There's no reason for it.

Further, please don't respond to people bumping threads. If no one responds, I can just delete the post instead of closing the whole thread.

But this is too much work...so...closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information