AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My Historical Rise To Power

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation CHEATO is an unknown quantity at this point CHEATO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2004 11:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My Historical Rise To Power

I have risin to the power of my own strength and ability! I am ultimate! Soon I shall gain the power to crush you all and reunite myself with the Earth! Prepare to DIE!!!!

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

Sorry but no I am the best and no one else!!! *flicks cheato and he dies* See?!?! You are the weakling! The Amazon is the Ultimate! Mwahahaha!!!
    This account is no longer active

Banned Forum / Chat oma is infamous around these parts oma is infamous around these parts oma is infamous around these parts oma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2005 01:35 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon_Goddess
    Sorry but no I am the best and no one else!!! *flicks cheato and he dies* See?!?! You are the weakling! The Amazon is the Ultimate! Mwahahaha!!!
    lol that funny

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Ok quit spamming, like we give a damn who's the most powerfull. For me, you're the most stupid for posting in such an obvious spam thread. Now, let's all be quiet untill Ayumi has time to lock this shall we?
    RPG bios (click for more info):

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation avatar89 is infamous around these parts avatar89 is infamous around these parts avatar89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2004 04:40 PM
    Threads

hey sup

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*kicks avatar* Did you even read? Quit spaming already!

Senior Member rocketeddy is an unknown quantity at this point rocketeddy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2005 02:52 PM
    Threads

what do u mean by spaming

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Spamming: posting meaningles, useless mesages that have either litle to do with the topic in question, are in the wrong forum, or shouldn't excist at all!

Messages saying "what's up" or "oh" or something like that are also spam.

Junior Member Fire_Princess2192 is an unknown quantity at this point Fire_Princess2192's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2005 05:48 PM
    Threads

Where are you Jerko! Erm, I, mean, Cheeto!
    If you have the guts, private message me if y' wanna battle.
    It's fair, right, I mean, I'm level **, you're level 8, what else
    do we need to battle? Now send back a message if you accept, unless
    you are the coward you are! Ha ha ha ha ha!!! And I shall
    take over the world, uh-I mean-universe, not you!!
    Hey. What's up? Da sky of course!

Oh yah, ANIME RULES!
    Fire rules too!

Chicchieena...I am Hao-sama. I am the most
    even-tempered and good-natured homicidal maniac
    to grace the pages of manga in a long time.
    Those who mess with me rarely survive to tell the tale. Ha ha ha!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Too much..... spam...... head..... hurts......

Senior Member Ayumi will become famous soon enough Ayumi will become famous soon enough Ayumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2005 10:19 AM
    Threads

Yep this is definately spam. Thread closed, Spammer warned. Don't do this again.

"Video et Taceo"
    - Translation- "I watch and I am silent."
    "I could not love thee, dear, so much Loved I not Honor More."

Closed Thread

Thread Information