AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Your User name.

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

Talking Your User name.

Ok, I searched for another similar thread but coudln't find it.
    Anyways, why not explain your User name?
    I'm curious to know where Princess Ai got hers, or Annik, Karel, Vua or even Member Name!

My name? Mine's pretty standard, I just put two anime title names together, from the anime series Variable Geo and Gunbuster. At the time I liked how they sounded together, I'm sorta bored of it now...

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

My name is ironic. Well, maybe I only see the irony.

o_O

.... And I won't go into my names before this. :] To spare you the headache.

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Annik
    My name is ironic. Well, maybe I only see the irony.

o_O

.... And I won't go into my names before this. :] To spare you the headache.
    Oh come on...I want a headache...I'm so bored right now a headache would at least be something to look forward to...lol

penguins vhinnnn will become famous soon enough vhinnnn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 09:44 PM
    Threads

my name is vhinnnn i was signing up to play yahoo pool and every name i thought of was taken so i closd my eyes and hit some keys and when i opend my eyes there it was vhinnnn
    ~\//-///\//\//\//\/~

(\ /)
    (o.o)

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Biiiingo! Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Studly
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Octopus Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2015 08:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bah. I want a new user name. I was thinking

King of Steaks
    Steak Man
    Kusanagi Kyo

I'm such a nerd. I don't even remember how I got this name I'm using right now.

Make your voice heard! Vote Kyo for Trash Bin Moderator.

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

=P Can't be King of Steaks till you've had one. ::Luff::

I use this in chat. Simply put.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by vhinnnn
    my name is vhinnnn i was signing up to play yahoo pool and every name i thought of was taken so i closd my eyes and hit some keys and when i opend my eyes there it was vhinnnn
    Your HILARIOUS you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Gokou
    Bah. I want a new user name. I was thinking

King of Steaks
    Steak Man
    Kusanagi Kyo

I'm such a nerd. I don't even remember how I got this name I'm using right now.
    I recommend Kusanagi Kyo, but isn't it supposed to be the other way around Kyo Kusanagi?...anyways I think it's the better of the three.

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

Hahahaha... what's with the steak? O_o

I like King of Steaks - provided it's with A1 sauce of course

Kusanagi Kyo would have been my actual preference. It sounds cool that way.

**Chomps on an apple**

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

think i said it on the other thread but since i cant remember...

its an old nickname my friend gave me back in highschool.
    came from a couple of games of pokemon whiile high off our rears

pakalolo is hawaii'n for marijuana.

Pakalolo+Pikachu=Pakachu
    (well kinda but you get the idea)
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

...Dark Angel... BlackFrost is on a distinguished road BlackFrost's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2006 08:11 PM
    Threads

I got mine from my cousin. She has a ff.net account and it was Bluefrost. Since I'm a leech and a copycat I put Black in place of blue. ^_^

Member Archvixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past Archvixen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2005 02:35 AM
    Threads

Default user name

my name means archangel so I thought I could put a little twist to it so I named myself archvixen it was the only thing that came to mind.

Biiiingo! Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Studly
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Octopus Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2015 08:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyo Kusanagi was taken. By someone with 0 posts, no less .....

Make your voice heard! Vote Kyo for Trash Bin Moderator.

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

0 posts? Ouch - that's a bugga **Brings out the frying pan**

Of course, mine is in the other thread which apparently someone pointed out a couple several posts below. All info is there. ^^

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

Ah... Well I got my name when I was thinking about a book... And then I just got that character's name and shortened it a bit... Heheh XD
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alyssa -

Alyssa R. from my story book - "The Wishing Dreams"

7 years and still going strong - haha ^^
    Peeps refer to me as Miss Avalon from the Cardcaptor Series, ne? ^^

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

I didn't know that..you got your user title from a book.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by usagi200
    I didn't know that..you got your user title from a book.
    Hahah... Yea... I'm not the creative type. Where'd you get yours Usagi?
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Gokou
    Kyo Kusanagi was taken. By someone with 0 posts, no less .....
    yeah... i know what thats like.

some fool took pakachu over at Neopets.
    i still cant believe someone else beside me uses pakachu!!!
    it boggles the ,mind to think that there is someone else out there as twisted as me.

then again maybe it was me... i have done some pretty strange things in my somewhat unbalanced moments.^_^;;;
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Senior Member E Nasty is an unknown quantity at this point E Nasty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2005 10:46 PM
    Threads

My username is a joke. Its a stupid nickname my friends call me when we play basketball. They also call me Eazy E or E Money.

What did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP!!!

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyel Ashke
    Hahah... Yea... I'm not the creative type. Where'd you get yours Usagi?
    hm..it's just something random, well usagi is serena's japanese name and i think it's cute, it means rabbit in japanese.
    I wanted a "chan" at the end but it was taken so i had to use numbers..so i randomely chose 200..dunno. But i kind of fits me. ^_^
    Last edited by Havana; 12-02-2004 at 09:48 PM.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pakachu
    yeah... i know what thats like.

some fool took pakachu over at Neopets.
    i still cant believe someone else beside me uses pakachu!!!
    it boggles the ,mind to think that there is someone else out there as twisted as me.

then again maybe it was me... i have done some pretty strange things in my somewhat unbalanced moments.^_^;;;
    Yeah and some person beat me to the punch when I wanted Avaloness all to myself - lol. And I've drawn multiple handsketches of art about Alyssa herself in person. She looks totally cool. ^^

I'm quite interested in how Usagi got hers too. Please do tell! ^^

**Ahh - I see. Coolies!**

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i remember writing on this one on one topic.....but i cant remember what did i say....lol

anyways ive got my username b/c when i was 13 and i was nicknamed "gadgetgirl" becouse i LOVE Inspector Gadget when i was little and i wore a trench coat till i was 16 and i got into wallpapers and ive named myself gadgetgirl16 hehe....

(im going to get off and go to bed....)

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    Threads

Talking

Most of my screen names these days are combinations of something from a videogame and another from an anime. "Moon" comes from Sailor Moon. "Blade" was taken from Kingdom Heart's Keyblade. I thought they sound kind of nifty together.

Other names I use are Vivi Masaki and Chrono Chiba.

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 10:49 PM
    Threads

I kinda already said something about this on another thread
    My fave word Genesis wasn't available in a forum once and I was a little touchy about that
    origin means the same, so like...I kinda didn't want to lose the genesis essence..
    therefore oriGEN heh

Closed Thread

Thread Information