AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Chii Wallpaper

Property of Mononoke Kamui Shirou can only hope to improve Kamui Shirou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2004 01:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Chii Wallpaper

Here is a wallpaper I did a few weeks ago
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Chiiwall.jpg‎
Views:	139
Size:	487.2 KB
ID:	1254  

devoted suiko fan BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 10:57 PM
    Threads

Wink

Me dun like it... me luv it~~!!! It's... it's... BLUE~~!!! Gr8 job~!

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

There are a few issues I have with it.

1) she's floating! get a shadow under her or something.

2) The background is jagged in a few spots

3) I'm not too fond of the font, but it's an ok start.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

-agrees-

jagged edgedness! floating!

move her up a bit. if ppl put this on their desktop then part of her will be cut off. X_x X.x Xx; >.<

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Eh, I also don't really like the font and she does need to be moved up and a shadow added. Also, I don't entirely like the background... it's too plain.

Senior Member souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2015 03:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Chii looks like she's suspended in midair! And I'm not too fond of the border either. The background looks too sharp. And WAAAAY too much blue. Put some more yellow in there for a nice contrast. And try to clean up Chii's extraction a bit.

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

Follow the Pooky one! lol
    Plus:
    1. Remove the border;
    2. Take a look at some parts of your extraction... You have poor extraction at some points... Remember, sometimes it's better to just cut a little bit of the hair instead of leaving jaggies and bad extractions.

*edit*
    Damn you! You posted my suggestions while I was typing! =P
    BTW, yellow would make that kinda sad feeling go away, so I don't think yellow would be nice... Maybe some almost purple tones of blue would be nice to add, but definetly not a warm color.
    Last edited by _hades the wicked; 11-23-2004 at 06:58 PM.

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the borders look bad on it...get rid of them and blur the background and add high lights or lighter colors in the background....and add a shadow to her....ummmm *thinks* u can leave the text....and i think thats it ^_^

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yea I don't think the border fits too well either. Also you might want to blur the extraction a bit. A shadow would do nicely, maybe add a few highlights(lighter blue) to the background and blur those BG edges so they don't look so jagged. Good start though

Princess of the Moon Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

Well, the background and everything looks fine to me but, Chii does need to have a shadow under her.
    Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

Brothers- Darkfire_Destiny, Demon Hunter Dante, Prince Darien
    Sisters- xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx, animeseishi, Dark Foxx, Jagan Eye

Closed Thread

Thread Information