AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: eating late gives u nightmares? o.Oa

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default eating late gives u nightmares? o.Oa

it sounds kinda strange...but heres the story....well, 2 nights ago i was looking for something to eat and my mom came in and said that, "if i eat late before bedtime i will get nightmares". i thought that was kinda strange, but when i slept, i dident remember any dreams on that same night, but i did had some nightmares before...but i think is just me in its its natrual ways.....so what do u think...do u think thats true? or its just something?

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

nah... if i can count the times i've eaten right before crash'n out... i'd um... have a really high number? O_o...

couldnt think of anything else to add ^^;
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

Nah - been eating Subway's Steak and cheese with that really hot hot spicy stuff - and that's been keeping me up all night.. **Tries to cool down the flames** Ooh, tangy. lol

I don't know if that's true though. It's not an actual proof of fact. However, if you think about something creppy JUST before you get to go to bed, then that sort of thing happens. Happened to me too before. Hehe ^^

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hmmmm yea....that happened to me a copple of times before...but i get up too early to remember tho....but i remember when im in class for some reason....lol

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

school on the other hand would bring out nightmares for anyone XP
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

lol - yes

Sometimes when you look back you go - wow, wait? I remember this dream finally - it's truly kicking in. Followed by "Oh darn" if it's a bad dream, or "Wo0t!" - If it's a nice one.

But funny enough, I recognize my dream just after I wake up and if I don't remember much afterwards <which tends to happen> I keep it down on my diary or journal when I tend to forget. Maybe you should try writing vivid words or thoughts of your imagination and scribble them down on a piece of paper. Then you can remember lots by then - lol.

By the way, eating just before you go to bed at night does tend to make you sleep more - lol ^^

**Pardon my night english - I'm kinda slightly tired... lmao** Re-editing...
    Last edited by Alyssa; 12-01-2004 at 10:35 PM.

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i dont know why but i hardly ever remember my dreams.

except on those rare deja-vu momentsO_o

Choose Your Destiny Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 09:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pakachu
    i dont know why but i hardly ever remember my dreams.

except on those rare deja-vu momentsO_o
    I eat before i go to sleep and i never have nightmares, i barely have dreams.

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

i've never had a nightmare from eating, tough i am one of those people with trash compactors for a stomach.
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

If anything happens to me when I eat before I go to bed, it is a bit of nausea. But then again i've been feeling a bit sick after I eat. ><

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

Someone told me (Perhaps a Dad/Mom?) if you eat cheese you get nightmares. If you get a nightmare don't worry you'll wake up soon or later ~

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I always eat just before i go to bed and i never have nightmares.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Bazooka Tooth Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 08:08 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by retro
    if you eat cheese you get nightmares.
    Well....I eat cheese about every day and I haven't had a nightmare since I was like 10...and that was right after I had eaten loads, and loads of crabs.....And I dreamt that the crabs were going to... make me a woman..
    Nay.

Member Rainb0w is on a distinguished road Rainb0w's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2005 10:07 AM
    Threads

The only thing eating late does for me is make me hit the toilet can first thing in the morning!

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nvm.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member ShadowBlade is infamous around these parts ShadowBlade is infamous around these parts ShadowBlade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2004 07:46 PM
    Threads

Talking

i rarely ever have nightmares the only time i do is when i watch really scary movies just before bed.

Master of Jinchuu Himura Enishi is on a distinguished road Himura Enishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2005 02:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I eat before i go to sleep and i never have nightmares, i barely have dreams.
    You have dreams every night actually, you just arent able to remember all of them. As for eating, it has never been proven whether food causes more dreaming or not, but it is doubted. In order to dream, your body needs to shift from NREM (non rapid eye movement) sleep to REM (rapid eye movement) sleep, in which you dream. This pattern between NREM and REM sleep is regulated by the hypothalamus gland, which is why food will prbly have no effect on ur dreaming patterns. Oh yeah, just interesting fact, REM sleep (the time you dream), lasts only about 15 min

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Enishi
    You have dreams every night actually, you just arent able to remember all of them
    pointless nightmares. Nightmares are only nightmares if you remeber them ~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    lol - yes

Sometimes when you look back you go - wow, wait? I remember this dream finally - it's truly kicking in. Followed by "Oh darn" if it's a bad dream, or "Wo0t!" - If it's a nice one.

But funny enough, I recognize my dream just after I wake up and if I don't remember much afterwards <which tends to happen> I keep it down on my diary or journal when I tend to forget. Maybe you should try writing vivid words or thoughts of your imagination and scribble them down on a piece of paper. Then you can remember lots by then - lol.

By the way, eating just before you go to bed at night does tend to make you sleep more - lol ^^

**Pardon my night english - I'm kinda slightly tired... lmao** Re-editing...
    LOL...yea sometimes i do get good dreams....but not a lot...but i dont want to think about them too much and i used to get so many good dreams when i was in 6th grade and i used to write them down on my old diary....but now i get weird dreams and a lot i just dont remember them....*sigh* i wish my only dream will come ture...hehe

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

Up untill i was twelve i've always had horrible, frightnig dreams about demons and poltergeists and other wierd stuff.
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead88
    Up untill i was twelve i've always had horrible, frightnig dreams about demons and poltergeists and other wierd stuff.
    Metal music does that to ya'

I had a nightmare the other day, don't remember the details though. It was something about kids, elevators, weapons from halo2 and fish.

The Sweetheart Rikku will become famous soon enough Rikku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2005 06:41 PM
    UC Santa Barbara. SB/OC where the drama happens.
    Threads

They say that whatever you think last when you go to sleep, you will dream of it. Either it will be a de ja vu when you wake up the next day or not.

But eating late and sleeping doesnt give me nightmares, it gives me diarrhea the next morning. =D
    ! WARNING !
    PROPERTY OF BEAN BANDIT
    + + +
    Angel of Hell. Devil of Heaven

RIKKU OF THE SOLDATS ROYAL FAMILY - VETERAN OF TMDC

Senior Member .com person is an unknown quantity at this point .com person's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2004 01:05 AM
    Threads

Well... I've ate candy before sometimes; ^^ and stuffs.... and never have nightmares really....... And aghhh I HATE nightmares SO badly!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Rikku
    They say that whatever you think last when you go to sleep, you will dream of it. Either it will be a de ja vu when you wake up the next day or not.

But eating late and sleeping doesnt give me nightmares, it gives me diarrhea the next morning. =D
    LOL...i hate them de ja vu (s).....i get them all the time....even when u'v noticed it....

Banna Split Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2005 09:11 AM
    Threads

the last time i got nightmares is a few years ago...

anyway...maybe if u got really full and went to sleep... u'll get nightmares..

family in journal

Closed Thread

Thread Information