AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: in FLCL or furi kuri do you think naota really likes haruko?

Senior Member satanson has a little shameless behaviour in the past satanson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2005 04:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default in FLCL or furi kuri do you think naota really likes haruko?

i think that he really does hey likes her a lot just doesn't show it
    Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 12-01-2004 at 03:14 PM. Reason: DO NOT PUT RANDOM IMAGES IN YOUR POST!

Junior Member animeknockout is on a distinguished road animeknockout's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2004 12:13 PM
    Threads

of course he does
    its not hard to tell
    i think hes go a school boy crush

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

This doesn't go in the Romance anime/manga forum. It will be moved shortly.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

hmm, yes he dose like her i agree with u guys / guess they didnt move it yet + i thought it was called fooly cooly or is that called that only on adult swim

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Well he doesn't like that one stupid, smoking girl. He loves the Vespa woman very much. LOL

Senior Member Sarge can only hope to improve Sarge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2005 11:50 PM
    Threads

actually he likes them almost equally and yes i do furi curi wait even if yall understand what it means i know what it means but do yall? PM if you do

admirers: JaganEye,Bombaygirl12,Terra_Darkness

Senior Member Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2007 06:20 AM
    Threads

He likes both of them but he can choose between either of them so he won't admit his feelings to either of them
    Those with wings, fly to your dreams

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    Threads

Haruko is like a child modelestor(i think i spelled that right so bite me) Naotas like 13 and shes in her 20s what the hell is that all about lol

Princess of the Moon Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by satanson
    i think that he really does hey likes her a lot just doesn't show it
    I agree!!!!
    Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

Brothers- Darkfire_Destiny, Demon Hunter Dante, Prince Darien
    Sisters- xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx, animeseishi, Dark Foxx, Jagan Eye

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

dude that would be great like im 14 and if a hot 20 year old was all on me id be so happy.
    Last edited by wing 7; 12-16-2004 at 04:07 PM.

Tao the Great tao_bason05 is a jewel in the rough tao_bason05 is a jewel in the rough tao_bason05 is a jewel in the rough tao_bason05's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2006 01:54 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wing 7
    dude that would be great like im 14 and if a hot 20 year old was all on me id be so happy.
    hell yeah, i'm going what wing 7 said! that would be cool! lets just say if a 14 or 15 year old guy that was meek or something and stayed with his friend or at home and a 20 or 24 year old girl started hitting on you and kept on being with you, plus kissing you and everything, god! that would be sweet!

You mess with the best and you die like the rest!

http://www.zombienewsnetwork.com

Lost in Love's lost time Yakima the Dragon Tamer is on a distinguished road Yakima the Dragon Tamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2005 01:25 PM
    Threads

Yep it's to easy to see that he does. That and when he kissed her.

sig made by Zankoku
    Love doesn't live long...When it dies it stays in your heart and stays there....forever

Senior Member full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 01:48 AM
    Threads

i totally agree with wing 7, if a 2o year old chick was hitting on me i would be uber happy and would like be thinking im a stud.
    thinking of you wherever you are

we pray for our sorrows to end,
    and hope that our hearts will blend,
    now i will step forward to realize this wish

and who knows,
    starting a new journey may not be so hard
    or maybe it has already begun

there are many worlds,
    but they share the same sky
    one sky one destiny

my family:
    brother dark nightmare

bestest freind in the whole world, universe, and watever else there is. Midnight's Twilight

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

Agreed totally, though at 14 years old, attraction can be mistaken as love.

Member Shikage (elite shinobi) is on a distinguished road Shikage (elite shinobi)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2005 02:24 PM
    ummmm...to the left...no thats to far lil to the right little more....nevermind, i forgot!!!! damn!
    Threads

Ok Wow!!!!! That Is A Stupid Question!!!! He Freaking Said He "loved" Her So Why Would He Not Like Her?! Wow Some People!!!!

Family:
    Big Bro- Kiba'

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

I think the question has validity in that situation. Love doesn't mean the same to a 14 year old as it does to a 20 year old, does it?

Warrior of Light naota n. is on a distinguished road naota n.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2006 11:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Poohnella
    I agree!!!!
    me too, i agree just like poohnella!
    Girlfriend: Lilith Aensland

www.pillows.gr.jp

is happy to be back Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 08:51 PM
    Threads

In my opinion, Naoto's one lucky guy! I mean think about it, he's got a 17 year old girl advancing on him, and he's got a hot alien chick living with him. Naoto's a pimp man!
    ~awesomely awesome sig made by Teh Wing Man~

Hey guys, It's been a while.

Senior Member Kaname_Lover can only hope to improve Kaname_Lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2005 01:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by tao_bason05
    hell yeah, i'm going what wing 7 said! that would be cool! lets just say if a 14 or 15 year old guy that was meek or something and stayed with his friend or at home and a 20 or 24 year old girl started hitting on you and kept on being with you, plus kissing you and everything, god! that would be sweet!
    i agree with tao lol that wooud be life awsome
    GamersPlanet Got a Site? Wanna Afflite? Why Not Drop Me a PM

Senior Member Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Pocky Blue Saber Nunchaku
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 08:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DeadlyXMcnuttyx

Default flcl

There is no way that Fur ikuri is better then FLCL

Senior Member momiji san can only hope to improve momiji san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 05:03 PM
    Threads

he doesn't like her he is in love with the Vespa Woman. it might look like he does only because the girl is just thinking of his brother.

Junior Member Raharu Haruha is on a distinguished road Raharu Haruha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 05:45 PM
    Threads

Naota at first loved Haruko but in the future he goes out with someone else and forgets about her. ( I know this information from my ' King of Pirates ' CD....The 2 drama tracks ' Mamiko and Harumi ' )
    Last edited by Raharu Haruha; 07-29-2005 at 04:12 PM. Reason: misunderstanding of posts
    Join teh WE today!!!

My Family ( so far )

Fathers: Crimson Phoenix, ThatBurnyFeelin

Junior Member Raharu Haruha is on a distinguished road Raharu Haruha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 05:45 PM
    Threads

Actually Wing 7, Naota is 12 and Haruko, even though she says she's 19, she's acually about 249 years-old!!!!

( I like the moped ^_^ )
    Join teh WE today!!!

My Family ( so far )

Fathers: Crimson Phoenix, ThatBurnyFeelin

Member LotusBladez is a jewel in the rough LotusBladez is a jewel in the rough LotusBladez is a jewel in the rough LotusBladez's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2008 07:17 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

FLCL- Is it Fooly Cooly, Furi Kuri, or what? Me Confuzzled!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation chaoscntrl77 is on a distinguished road chaoscntrl77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2005 10:46 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBladez
    FLCL- Is it Fooly Cooly, Furi Kuri, or what? Me Confuzzled!
    FLCL, Fooly Cooly, Furi Kuri...they all refer to the same 6 episode series

Chi chi chi chi chi

Closed Thread

Thread Information