AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy X-2

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Final Fantasy X-2

I like Paine in FX-2, becuase Paine can really kick donkey. Rikku would be cool too if she wantsn't so perky. I just like Yuna's outfit. But Paine is my fave character!

What you guys?

Senior Member The Black Swordsman Guts is an unknown quantity at this point The Black Swordsman Guts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2005 10:14 PM
    Threads

That game kinda sucks I like Rikku the most

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Rikku! \m/(~_^)\m/

Rikku rocked. Paine was so angsty and crap. Although I have to say that Yuna looked a lot more big boned this time and she didn't take fifteen minutes to get out an entire sentance.

She was annoying but pretty in the first one - but this time around, Rikku caught and held my attention. Rikku looks so hot as a Samurai, Lady Luck, and Black Mage. Well, she looks great in all the costumes, but those three were my favorite.

Paine didn't look good in ANY of them except Warrior and her Special.

And Yuna was... well, Yuna. O_o;

Senior Member Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2007 06:20 AM
    Threads

Rikku was the best. But Yuna really stood out more then she did in FFX. Paine I didn't really like too much.

Member Waterz_Dagger has a little shameless behaviour in the past Waterz_Dagger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2004 01:42 PM
    Threads

Default uh huh

YRP, as a team are ok, but those purrty chicks are all cool for different reasons...

The game overall was good because of all the extras, the battle system, and the battle system.

I drew a pic of Rikku in Samurai, i should scan it soon, and WHAT THE HELL do you mean? Paine looks crappy in ALL the dresspheres (especially Songstress, she looks like a f**kin Elvis-Dyke) but she looks rape in Dark Knight. Yuna, Rikku, and Paine look like they are on welfare while in Trainer.

Ever notice characters from these kind of games are all the fu*king same -
    Yuna - the ''leader'' with the best ''judgement'', who is smart and knows what to do in most situations, blah blah. reminds me of: Dart (Legend of Dragoon)

Rikku - youngest, loudest, nudest character (oh yeah shes blonde.. lets leave that one alone though) who likes all play and no work, yatta yatta you know the rest, if not, you don't belong in the video game forums. reminds me of a blonde Yuffie (Final Fantasy VII)

Paine - the bad tempered character, who is a badass that no one wants to mess with. sound familiar? paine tends to be very mysterious regarding her past with Baralai, Gippal, and Nooj. Paine's character probally took about 5 mins to think up. just take Rose (Legend of Dragoon) and cut her hair, add some of Squall's qualities (Final Fantasy VIII) and you got Paine. Don't get me wrong i still like FFX-2, including the characters
    ''I know what your thinking, its not going to happen. If you keep looking at me like that I'll kick your a$$.''

đẹp Female_Hitokiri can only hope to improve Female_Hitokiri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2005 02:50 PM
    Threads

Hey, Dark_Misery! It's me, the FH from LOA. ^_^ Nice to see you here.

I didn't like this game very much. It was so...girly. What with their, "YRP, let's do it!". Did that get on my nerves...

I personally prefer FF8.

Sisters: unknownfairytears; Shinkono Kokoro; Ganmou Slayer; Homicidalzen; Demorg; elven angel; crankykitty; mutsumiyuri291; SorazHeartKairi; Rena6793
    Brothers: rick forrest
    Cousins: fedelious; kimora; DarkGundamPilot; WolfwoodMilly; Battousai; DemonHunter
    Aunts: Raye Hino, LunaGirl
    Uncles: MechaGriever; Leo Seta
    Nephews: MaStErOfSwOrDs/eLeMeNtS

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

This game...

My God, how I truly hate this game.

I can't count how many times I were wailing out curses towards whomever perverted the great concept of the FF-X world.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

FF X-2 one of the HUGEST insults in FF history! almost as bad as the movie, this game sucked so badly its unbelievable, i bet the only reason most males bought it was to watch yuna change and when they realised that there not completely naked i bet that shattered there hope of some quick relief! infact the girls was the only thing it had going for it as the story line sucks and the interface was sloppy, who in there right mind would want to rescue that idiot Tidus and for any girl who finds him remotley attractive and males for that matter you must be blind unless you like your men, no, retards to looks like...well a retard! Its like this game is a cheap knock off of Charlies Angels, infact the creators of it even addmited that they used things from charlies angels in an interview! give me a Y, give me a P and give me a break is what Paine said and shes right!
    Last edited by [BlackDeath]; 10-13-2004 at 02:49 AM.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Member sesshomaruandrin is on a distinguished road sesshomaruandrin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 01:53 PM
    Threads

language
    Last edited by Regex; 05-09-2006 at 05:57 PM.
    my life is one that is of horror and recks of blood and death

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Any FF fan knows that 7 is the best, and six maybe is second, is like a worldwide fact that 7 is the best!

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

ff-x2 was very disapointing. but its battle set up was the best out of any final fantasy, a lot quicker then ffx's turn based one.

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood
    ff-x2 was very disapointing. but its battle set up was the best out of any final fantasy, a lot quicker then ffx's turn based one.
    The ATB battle system is the best i agree, but not X2's

Junior Member KyoXIII is on a distinguished road KyoXIII's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2004 12:57 AM
    Threads

I agree that ffx-2 is very disappointing, not much difference from FFX.
    ------------- XIII -------------

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I knew it was gonna be crap before it even came out, me and some other people were trying to ge the message through to others drawn in by the name Final Fantasy, like the song of the Sirens it is that damn X2, but no one listened!

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Death
    The ATB battle system is the best i agree, but not X2's
    Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha ha. You just couldn't take it.

I loved the battle system. It was fast, constant, and heated. I loved being able to make the other characters leave and fight with only one character [I will not lie - I favored Rikku above all others] and kick butt doing it. It was insane. I loved it.

I only really had a few problems with the game - one being the Beserker, and any other class that had an ability that took FOUR HUNDRED POINTS to learn. Gah. And when you get it, you realize it's not even worth it. -_-;

The other problem was not being able to run amuk. Most Final Fantasy's allowed me to run around outside a location, but in X-2 and X, I was cooped up in the damn ship! I hated that. Irked me.

But, really. I liked the game. And no one is going to change my mind and make me think otherwise. Namely because I'm insanely stubborn, but also because it's my opinion and you can shove it.

Junior Member Shoriko is an unknown quantity at this point Shoriko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2004 07:31 PM
    Threads

i play it at one of my friends houses and i get all confussed when you have to pick there attacks cause i get all mad and i dunno who im picking and all..i dont really like...
    ~~//Dragon, Fire Mage\\~~
    ,,::My Slave: Rio-Okie::..
    HEY, could i have one of those family things...

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the atb on ffx-2 was a little confusing at first for me (and kinda embaressing concidering i almost died on the first battle...^_^; ) anyway once you get used to it you can pull of great combos.

one thing that kinda sucked about the game was trema, every ff has some monster thats stronger then the last boss, and useually they look really impressive and they use cool looking moves(not including the ball in ff9... i think they ran out of ideas on him) trema was not only a lame old guy, all he did was punch you and use magic spells that you could cast yourself. what happened to the good old days like in ff7 where you would be killed before you got started, now that made for some interesting battles.

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

X-2 did have an interesting battle system, even if I still thought it was pretty easy.. The harder part was mastering all the dress spheres, and that wasn't even hard, it was just annoying (alchemist anyone?).
    Any FF fan knows that 7 is the best, and six maybe is second, is like a worldwide fact that 7 is the best!
    Yes. SO yes. I really did like FFX though. X-2 is mainly for people who wanted the closure that FFX failed to give. Yes, the storyline was painful at times.. yes, YRP makes you want to throw up.. but for me, it was worth it to make Yuna happy in the end. The end of FFX was just too sad for me. ;.;
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Indeed, mustering the dressspheres are annoying. I think getting all the garment grid is a lot harder

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

I bet that would be annoying, but I didn't really feel the need to get them ALL. On the other hand, when I have this dress sphere, sitting here, unmastered... I can't help but master it.
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quite true.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"what happened to the good old days like in ff7 where you would be killed before you got started, now that made for some interesting battles."

lmao. How true.

Except on my first go around on X-2, I got killed repeatedly. It's like I was doomed to the New Game/Load screen forever. That was because I didn't have the patience to actually level up. :]

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuna
    X-2 did have an interesting battle system, even if I still thought it was pretty easy.. The harder part was mastering all the dress spheres, and that wasn't even hard, it was just annoying (alchemist anyone?).
    Yes. SO yes. I really did like FFX though. X-2 is mainly for people who wanted the closure that FFX failed to give. Yes, the storyline was painful at times.. yes, YRP makes you want to throw up.. but for me, it was worth it to make Yuna happy in the end. The end of FFX was just too sad for me. ;.;

Happy?

I could've sweared she never found Tidus.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if you want to see tidus in ffx-2 its pretty simple. when yuna goes to the farplane and meets shuyin there will be apart after that where you walk around with a spotlight on you, after running for a while she'll colapse then keep presing X or O... i forget but if you do that tidus will show her the way out.
    now if you have done that after you beat the last boss and your everyone is walking out of the farplane press O or X... i forgot again, and tidus will appear.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah - that part made me stand on my couch and hop up and down.

Drugs? I'm not on drugs.

Closed Thread

Thread Information