AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Favorite DBZ/GT Fusions (real or fake)

Admiral von Schneider gohan416 is on a distinguished road gohan416's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 06:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    on the battle field fighting against the cannibal army
    Threads

My favorite character by itself is Teen Gohan. He could have kicked Goku's butt then. Bow down to Gohan! HE is teh greatest Saiyan. He turns dorcky when he gets older. He marries Videl, Hercule is his FATHER IN LAW! No one deserves that!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Money

Does anyone have some extra money? Could you donate me some out of teh kindness of your heart. (If you are evil, you have no heart). Evil people must die! Any ways, Help me please.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh well. I guess I will have to do this the hard way!

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2015 04:59 AM
    Threads

I suppose the strongest fusion to go by.. since I've seen GT many many years ago. Is the SSJ4 Gogeta.

Crazy power.. that only last for a short time, in the game it looks really impressive..

but the funniest Fusion ever would have to be Gotan.. Goku + Mr. Satan. Has a bit of Goku's body only hairier and goku's outfit.. along with Satan's Afro.. IMO

Junior Member animenerd_vash can only hope to improve animenerd_vash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2005 06:53 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gohan416
    My favorite character by itself is Teen Gohan. He could have kicked Goku's butt then. Bow down to Gohan! HE is teh greatest Saiyan. He turns dorcky when he gets older. He marries Videl, Hercule is his FATHER IN LAW! No one deserves that!
    What was Gohan's job as an adult? do they say in the show? Probably something high-paying because after cell, chichi was prbably all, "SIT DOWN AND STUDY OR I'LL SHOVE THE OX KING...UP YOUR BUTT!" Ouch. ChiChi is evil.
    [center]Find out what kind of Mage you are at mutedfaith.com

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Karel
    I suppose the strongest fusion to go by.. since I've seen GT many many years ago. Is the SSJ4 Gogeta.

Crazy power.. that only last for a short time, in the game it looks really impressive..

but the funniest Fusion ever would have to be Gotan.. Goku + Mr. Satan. Has a bit of Goku's body only hairier and goku's outfit.. along with Satan's Afro.. IMO
    Actually, it exists. After Mr. Satan starts losing his hair though. It's his hair, Goku's body with a hairy chest, and a goatee! it's awesome! His name is Gokule (Goku + Hurcule)

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation .[TT]Death//Scythe666 will become famous soon enough .[TT]Death//Scythe666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2005 09:08 AM
    Threads

Best fusion to me was Vegito ^^;

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 04:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by animenerd_vash
    Actually, it exists. After Mr. Satan starts losing his hair though. It's his hair, Goku's body with a hairy chest, and a goatee! it's awesome! His name is Gokule (Goku + Hurcule)
    If you want to see this just rent or borrow Budakai 2 and make sure you have the capsule to do this
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrobrave
    If you want to see this just rent or borrow Budakai 2 and make sure you have the capsule to do this
    I did rent it. When it came out. It's a pretty funny fusion. By the way, yesterday I unlocked SSJ4 GOGETA on Budokai 3!!! He's soooo powerful. He gets to use the 100x Big Bang Kamehameha that does over 3 full bars of health in damage. The only thing more powerful is Majin Vegeta's Final Explosion that does automatic match end. If you win the attack struggle, the opponent loses. if you lose the struggle, you lose. It's who explodes more. This game rules. A question about budokai 3: I know how to unlock saibamen as characters but how do I get Nappa to break in to the Dragon Arena. I know I must be between lvls 10-20 but is it totally random. So far only piccolo has broken in and I got the game's 2nd fastest character. Cell Jr. The fastest is of course android #17.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by .[TT]Death//Scythe666
    Best fusion to me was Vegito ^^;
    Only girls use earings. REAL men have to dance to defeat thier foes. Gogeta all the way. But the spirit sword was cool. Kuwabara's is cooler though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How about a fusion of Hercule and Yajirobe. Yajirobe has some skill and strength. Hercule has martial arts. Between the two, there is some reasonable power. Similar maybe to that of Yamcha or Tien alone.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Flaming Child3 can only hope to improve Flaming Child3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2004 04:50 PM
    Threads

trunks and gohan fusing into gotanks

Senior Member Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

Frezia and cell man would that be weird!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Frieza and cell? green and purple. they're opposites. Hey! they can do Spirit Energy Disk Bomb! A spirit sized energy disk that is constantly gaining strength from the earth. If you compine cell's "perfect" form with Frieza's "perfect" form, would it actually be perfect?

Senior Member avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2005 09:43 AM
    Threads

thay are fake

*~*727*~* Darkasiangurl is on a distinguished road Darkasiangurl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2006 05:10 PM
    Threads

My favorite is Pan and Bulma ...

Life is a gift

don't ever forget that

Senior Member Kogoro can only hope to improve Kogoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 09:50 PM
    Threads

I don't really like how they always keep fusing, but if someone was to fuse It would be fun to see the future Trunks and the baby Trunks (with the earrings of course). It would be wierd with a baby and an older guy. I wonder how that would turn out.
    That's me!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by avatar2005
    thay are fake
    This whole thread went waaaay over your head. I wasn't asking if It was a real or fake fusion. I was saying what is your favorite fusion, wether it exists or not. Get some common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro
    I don't really like how they always keep fusing, but if someone was to fuse It would be fun to see the future Trunks and the baby Trunks (with the earrings of course). It would be wierd with a baby and an older guy. I wonder how that would turn out.
    It would be Teen Trunks. Like Trunks in DBGT, but a little stronger. If you recall, Kid Trunks only reached SS so early because of Future Trunks's warning. Therefore, he has trained more by GT than Future Trunks did in the same time. Future Trunks had less reason to train without that warning. I know that's confusing but I'll explain what I mean.

Future Trunks:
    Because everyone wasn't aware of the androids when he was growing up, there was no reason to push his training. Therefore, he only trained because Vegeta made him. He wasn't pushed to his limits in training as a child.

Modern Trunks:
    He trained intensly everyday of his life. He was so strong that he managed SS2 when he was 16. Future Trunks came back at 16 and only had SS1. You understand?

So anyway, kid Trunks is probably almost as powerful as future Trunks and there fusion would be just barely stronger than Gotenks. That reminds me. Was Gotenks in DBGT? He would be awesome looking.

Senior Member LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2012 04:19 PM
    Threads

goku and piccolo

vegeta and trunks

and my favorite is vegetto

Junior Member Star_Scream is on a distinguished road Star_Scream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 08:20 AM
    Threads

Wink Vegito Rocks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gohan416
    You all have it wrong. To Vegito, the greatest fusion character by far! He gets turned into a jawbreaker and still kicks Buu's Butt! It was so funny. HE could kick Buu's a**!! You all know it!!
    Vegeto RULES
    Vegeto RULES
    Vegeto RULES
    Vegeto RULES
    Vegeto RULES
    Vegeto RULES
    Vegeto RULES
    "i pray the lords ,that the give u sight , beyond sight"

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 08:39 PM
    Threads

Well lets see............A teen Gotenks would be nice
    note: Teens Trunks and Goten were surprisingly held back to that in GT

Thunder Shadow kakashi cool kid is a jewel in the rough kakashi cool kid is a jewel in the rough kakashi cool kid is a jewel in the rough kakashi cool kid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 03:35 PM
    Threads

Probably the Oddest Fusion would be Piccolo and Super 17 >_> <_<

Member yheero will become famous soon enough yheero will become famous soon enough yheero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 12:32 PM
    Threads

Vegeta and Trunks...."Trugeta"

(XIII)

Member pkkillerpk will become famous soon enough pkkillerpk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2006 10:26 AM
    Threads

My Fav Would Have To Be Either Brolly Ss4 Mixed With Majin Vegeta Ss4.
    That Would Be Cool
    HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT WE REALLY EXIST OR IS IT JUST THAT WHE DON'T EXIST.

Senior Member Angeleon1 is on a distinguished road Angeleon1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2006 10:53 AM
    Threads

Gogeta and Broly...FEEL MY WRATH!!!
    There is no thought of the day, because today there is no thought!!!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information