AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Instuments

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Exclamation Instuments

I play the viola.
    It is a cool instrument.
    Orchestra is awesome.
    If u join u will agree.
    Hiei should play a bass.I think it suits him.
    Attached Images  

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

Wink

I play electric guitar. I love it, it's the only thing that satisfies me (other than a real woman....lol). When I'm really bored or when I really feel like it, I'll just grab it, hook it up to my awsome Marshall amp and let it rip. Ofcourse I do like to take breaks from the loudness that an electric makes so I grab my acoustic and jam. I'm also in a band, we suck...been with them for about four months now. And I been playing guitar for a mere 2 years.

Junior Member my_life_sucks is on a distinguished road my_life_sucks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2004 01:41 PM
    Threads

I use to play the flute, I liked it becuase I was always better than everybody, but now I can't play no more since I don't go to regular school, but I could get private lessons if I wanted to...

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

sadly, i dont play any instruments but i would love to learn how to play the shakuhachi(sp.?) or the Dulcimer
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

I play the piano, and fortunately, my parents are going to let me get violin lessons... I also love the orchestra... It's music is quite soothing on the nerves. ^^;
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

Junior Member Mingus is on a distinguished road Mingus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2005 04:02 PM
    Threads

I've played piano since I was a weee little youngin. And before that I took some violin, but i guess I liked piano better at the time. I also take clarinet for my Concert band at school and take Jazz and classical lessons for piano (I play in me school's jazz band). Orchestra music makes me sleepy, but then again, so does everything else ^-^;;
    .:Under Construction:.
    (\ /) This is Bunny. put Bunny into your profile
    (O.o) to help him on his way to world domination
    (> <)
    ...wark

...Dark Angel... BlackFrost is on a distinguished road BlackFrost's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2006 08:11 PM
    Threads

I play both piano and violin. But we don't have an orchestra T_T...or a band... but we do have a band in a church...

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

i play the violin but want to switch to chello in the orchestra. and i wanna play the guitar
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

me plays the clarinet and the saxophone.
    I am studying clarinet at university and am in one of Australias top wind orchestras.
    I've always wanted to play the trumpet or the guitar tho.

I love most orchestral music...I find it soothing.

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

Well i'm a really good drummer
    but i sing now and i used to play the trumpet
    anyway if any one see's Something American he's my Guitarest
    i now him personaly

[ True*Poet ]

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

I don't play any instruments... I suck at that kind of stuff, so I just stick to video gaming and language-studying... My brain is the only talented part of my body O_o.
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

The Sweetheart Rikku will become famous soon enough Rikku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2005 06:41 PM
    UC Santa Barbara. SB/OC where the drama happens.
    Threads

Piano is all I'm good at. =(
    ! WARNING !
    PROPERTY OF BEAN BANDIT
    + + +
    Angel of Hell. Devil of Heaven

RIKKU OF THE SOLDATS ROYAL FAMILY - VETERAN OF TMDC

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

I played the violin for 3 yrs......i can play guitar and a little piano...such as twinkle little star.....and stuff like that!

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

I've been playing electric and bass guitar for a little over a year now... Still am not that good at it though... I think I'm a pretty good singer, if what I do in my kind of music is what YOU would call singing... I'm in a christian heavy metal band, and yes I said CHRISTIAN and HEAVY METAL at the same time. It does exist. later.

Banna Split Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2005 09:11 AM
    Threads

i think piano is okay... i just passed my grd.5 exam this year
    and i know how to play flute... a little...

family in journal

Closed Thread

Thread Information