AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Favorite Guilty Gear game.

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

Default Favorite Guilty Gear game.

What is you favorite Guilty Gear game? Mine is Guilty Gear X2. I kinda liked Isuka but the controls were all messed up. Not only that but its almost im possible to unlock Kakusei Sol and Kakusei Ky. The 4 players at one time was also a good idea but is a little to complicated.
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

yeah I expected more from Isuka. My favorite is also GGX2, the new characters where cool. I hate the fact that even if you play one on one you have to still press R1 to face the character. That's completely lame.
    And another thing, how the hell do you do your instant kill? Do you even have an instant kill in Isuka? In part one and two you just pushed all the buttons (triangle, square, cirlce and X) and then you were ready to just do the motion (ryu's fireball twice with circle....i think)...and voila!! instant kill.
    ARGHH....!

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I know how u feel fat @$$ b@s!@rds!!!Oh well... they took out the instant kill which pissed my off. And having to switch directions sucks!!I miss my napalm death......gggrrrrr....
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Are you a fan?

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

My favorite is X2 that game was so awesome i just wanna play it all day!!! In fact good-bye!!!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yea Guiloty Gear X2 was by far the best. No doubt about it. And having all the EXs is nice too....
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Are you a fan?

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

Guilty gearX2 is better,yeah it kinda sucks that you have to manually turn around,not just that,it's gets pretty boring after you go through GG boost several times just to get points to buy Robo-kyII's attacks.You're pretty much right on trying to unlock Kakusei Sol and Kakusei Ky,it's hard as hell.Though it kind of stunk since they got rid of the instant kills(not just that,they also got rid of some overdrives,er....nevermind,they only got rid of one,which is Dizzy's imperial ray,I guess to get rid of it to make her a bit less powerful,which kind of sucks).Besides,is anyone even going to bother to go to level 999 in arcade mode/survival mode?You'll probaly get bored as hell on the way.....(I've checked alot of cheat websistes,and they don't mention you get anything from reaching level 999 I even checked Gamefaqs and they don't say a thing)I prefer Guilty gear X2 more,although,Isuka had some good music,but other than that,it kind of sucks.
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

Quote Originally Posted by Zanethose
    What is you favorite Guilty Gear game? Mine is Guilty Gear X2. I kinda liked Isuka but the controls were all messed up. Not only that but its almost im possible to unlock Kakusei Sol and Kakusei Ky. The 4 players at one time was also a good idea but is a little to complicated.
    I agree completely with what you said it is way to complicated now!!!! But now back to X2 that was awesome!!!!!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyuko
    Guilty gearX2 is better,yeah it kinda sucks that you have to manually turn around,not just that,it's gets pretty boring after you go through GG boost several times just to get points to buy Robo-kyII's attacks.You're pretty much right on trying to unlock Kakusei Sol and Kakusei Ky,it's hard as hell.Though it kind of stunk since they got rid of the instant kills(not just that,they also got rid of some overdrives,er....nevermind,they only got rid of one,which is Dizzy's imperial ray,I guess to get rid of it to make her a bit less powerful,which kind of sucks).Besides,is anyone even going to bother to go to level 999 in arcade mode/survival mode?You'll probaly get bored as hell on the way.....(I've checked alot of cheat websistes,and they don't mention you get anything from reaching level 999 I even checked Gamefaqs and they don't say a thing)I prefer Guilty gear X2 more,although,Isuka had some good music,but other than that,it kind of sucks.
    well said my friend, well said.

Closed Thread

Thread Information