AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Death By Cute... Reset This

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Death By Cute... Reset This

I stumbled across this extreeemly cute scan of Lain and just had to do something with it. Now, before everyone starts saying how badly it stinks, I know. The BG is crumpled and...funky looking on purpose. To emulate the world that Lain lives in. Both the real world and The Wired. So... go ahead and tell me how bad it sucks... or doesn't.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Death By Cute Reset This.jpg‎
Views:	168
Size:	346.4 KB
ID:	1301  
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

The Teddy Bear reminds me of an old sci-fi story about killer subterranean robots and the cold war...... very nice the glare in her hair though is a bit distracting
    <3
    TE.

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Myrra's property :) Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2005 01:05 PM
    Threads

Very nice. Just try to soften the edges a bit. HQ wallpaper ^_^

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

very nice, except for a little edge issue. her hair on the viewer left side, seems too sharp (jagged) compared to the rest of her, same with the edge of the teddy bear's ear and a small section of her sleeve down at the bottom of the wall. a little touch with the hand blur tool would fix it fine, then there'd be no problems i can see.
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.
    my MiniTokyo Gallery if you want bigger walls.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

looks really good.

she just seems to smooth......
    -agrees with everyone else-

like i said, great job. ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information