AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Donnersclag Wallpaper

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Donnersclag Wallpaper

Well, this is the second out of four wallpapers I have made so far... I haven't decided as of yet if I am going to post the other two, but I definitely wanted to put this one up. I think it looks nice (for Paint). Feel free to copy or download it for your personal use.

Rick
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	donnerwallpaper.png‎
Views:	102
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	1300  

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

A little boring rick might i suggest increasing the size of one of the mechs to make it more prominent and change the BG a little more interesting BG can make all the difference.
    Last edited by TerraN EmpirE; 11-24-2004 at 11:24 AM.

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Choose Your Destiny Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 09:27 PM
    Threads

Its kinda hard to read the first sentence. Mabe make the letters lighter or a different color.

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, TerraN, I would've put something in the background, but I can't do that using Paint... I'll see what I can do with the images, though. I think if I make them much bigger they'll pixellate.

Rick

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

as for the wall, there are still ways to make a bg in paint, it's just a pain without layers. i can't see anything but black in the bg but that's partly due to the crt monitor i'm using at the moment, still it ought to be lighter. and like was mentioned, one of the mechs should be bigger because right now the wall has no real focus.

on a side note, there is a free (really free, not ripped off or anything like that) program called gimp. it's similar to photoshop in its features but doesn't cost $700 or whatever the current price for PS is. if you want it, i think i still have the install files on my comp at home, i can send them or you can do a search and get it yourself. i think there are two files you have to have to install it, and they have to be run in the right order. anyways, gimp would be a HUGE step up from paint (then again, most things are) good luck.
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.
    my MiniTokyo Gallery if you want bigger walls.

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

there is nothing but black it's not your compy

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, it isn't actually black... it's a very dark grey. But it IS dark... and this "gimp" program sounds like something I could definitely use. The best thing to do would be to email the installers to me, that way I can download them directly to my dad's computer. Thanks a lot. As much as I'm learning to do with Paint, I'd rather use something else.

Rick

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

come on, it isn't that bad for paint. i've seen a heck of a lot worse. i'm not skilled with paint so that looks good to me.

it is true that if you make the mechs larger there is a HUGE chance that they will get all pixilated.

i can see the sentences fine. is that just me? Oo;
    it isn't all black.......or is that just me?

it is a bit pixilated here and there like around the mechs and there are a bit of jagged edges.

anyway, if you use a different program then it would look better, but not bad for paint. ^^

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

____ is right. It's very hard to do much of anything on paint. I mean it may be blank but he can't help it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information