AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My sister, the genuis.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default My sister, the genuis.

I'm a cruel, creul person, and I just thought I'd share why I've been talking like a complete moron lately.

Okay, my sister isn't the smartest person in the world.

I bet she's pretty close to the stupidest though.

I swear, everytime I talk to her, my IQ just ups, and runs away until I stop.

Examples of my sister's stupidty.

She thinks the thin blonde girl that used to be on the OC, is Dido. Dido is kind of chunky, and was never on the OC.

She thinks that OJ is on sale because it has "lots of pulp."

She asked me how to check her email... ON AOL... it has a huge "MAIL" button... c'mon.

I bet YOUR siblings do and say stupid things too.

Please share with me, as I have shared with you.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

killer mistress plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2004 01:57 PM
    Threads

she thought marrissa was dido?? haha my sister belived cheese was a source of energy. she didnt know FEDex delivers.

i pray for her at night. but its my dad's and brother's fault. they trick her into beliving things. we make things sound very belivable

4 the love of HOY!!! Vua will become famous soon enough Vua will become famous soon enough Vua's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 09:10 PM
    Threads

I told my sister i was going to the club house, actuall convo
    Me:" Im going to the clubhouse gym "
    Her: "Why?"
    Me; *sarcastic* " To play soccer on the jungle jim of cours "
    Her: "Its to dark to play soccer"

also, it was noon when this happened ><

If you ever find yourself in need of a few kind words or just want to talk
    Advice And Help At Angel World

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

They do, but they are 6 and 2 so it doesn't matter xp

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

My sister tried to get me grounded when i visited home a couple years ago. She told my parents that i was on "night patrol" and trying to sneak into my bedroom (where incidentally, Ai was sleeping)

Just to clarify, i wasn't. I came downstairs for a drink of water.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No no, not Marissa, the blonde chick.

She ended up moving to PA... I forget her name, she was Seth's first girlfriend.

Edit:

Aaron.. you were though.

killer mistress plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OH ana! okay i know now. another brilliant quote from myself

dad: we're going to granpa's tomorrow
    sister: who's that? *really quick* OH NVM!
    dad: brittany just go outside so i can shoot you

4 the love of HOY!!! Vua will become famous soon enough Vua will become famous soon enough Vua's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 09:10 PM
    Threads

Wow, your dads a genuis. maybe my sister is just thrown off by my sarcasm
    Her:" what time is it?"
    Me: " i unno"
    Her: "really, what time is it?"
    Me: "uhhhh... Orange o'clock"
    Her: "Really? That Late?"

<_<

If you ever find yourself in need of a few kind words or just want to talk
    Advice And Help At Angel World

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by plzjustdie
    OH ana! okay i know now. another brilliant quote from myself

dad: we're going to granpa's tomorrow
    sister: who's that? *really quick* OH NVM!
    dad: brittany just go outside so i can shoot you
    Did your dad really say that? That is awesome.

And yeah, Ana! I remembered.. kind of.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My little sister is famous in our family for this one...

Years ago she had gotten a ring for our other sister for Christmas. Our older sister was teasing her, asking what she got. So my little sister cracks (as she always does), and offers a hint.

The famous line: "It goes on your finger."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    Did your dad really say that? That is awesome.

And yeah, Ana! I remembered.. kind of.
    yea my dad is halarious and violent...... where do you think i got if from?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

xD

That's cute.

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think I'm the dumbest in my family, though...
    Once, when I took the bus to my dads, on the other side of the country, we had rest stop halfways. It was the middle of the night and I was really tired... I though we were changing bus, so I got on another bus and thought that the busdriver is putting my things in the bus. So it ended up with me coming back where I started and my bag way gone with the bus... O_o

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

lol...
    my sister once said...well you know the phrase "its as boring as watching paint dry" or "its as boring as watching grass grow"

she once said.."it's like watching paint grow"

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

...Actually, I think I may be the one with the most silly/dumb quotes in my family... There's something that one of my sisters has never let me live down... Evidently, when I was really little, her friend or boyfriend or someone made me laugh while I was drinking juice and it came out of my nose (gross, I know). Well, supposedly I started laughing even more and said "Hey, if I was drinking milk, then MILK would be coming out of my nose!!" .......er...heh..yeah.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Tenken Leo Seta is on a distinguished road Leo Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2004 09:39 AM
    Wandering... last time I checked, I was somewhere in England...
    Threads

My brother is fair too smart to make any form of mistake around me because he knows I'll never let him live it down. The most stupid thing I think he did was puching a hole through his bedroom door. Not only did he mess up his hand quite badly he had to work with my stepdad for two weeks to pay it off...

My step-brother on the other hand... good god... THE most forgetful person in the world. Typical day before he goes to school:
    Me: Ben you ready, your dads about to leave to take you.
    Ben Yeah i'm ready *runs downstairs with his lunchbox in hand*
    Me: Ben, wheres your coat?
    Ben Of yeah *runs and gets coat and comes back*
    Me: Ben, dude, your PE kit.
    Ben Oh... *goes and gets PE kit*
    Stepdad: Where the hell is Ben.
    Me: Getting his stuff... oh Ben what about your bag to take back to your mums...
    Ben from upstairs: Oh yeah! *runs downstairs and out the door.* bye, see ya.
    Me: See ya Ben *walks into kitchen to see Ben's lunchnbox on the table* What the? (the only thing he remembered in the first place WAS the lunchbox and it ends up being the thing he forgets!)
    5 mins later... my Stepdad runs through the frontdoor, I had him the lunchbox and he runs back out...

Senior Member Tora_No_Unmei has a spectacular aura about Tora_No_Unmei has a spectacular aura about Tora_No_Unmei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 09:03 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Reiako
    My little sister is famous in our family for this one...

Years ago she had gotten a ring for our other sister for Christmas. Our older sister was teasing her, asking what she got. So my little sister cracks (as she always does), and offers a hint.

The famous line: "It goes on your finger."

I despise you.....I hate you.....
    IT WAS ONE MISTAKE!! I was a KID. I'm 16 now for gods sakes. Stop telling people about that. I go to this site to ya know...
    Yeah I mkae mistakes cause you guys confuse me half the time so it slipps out anyway......

I have no story to add...since I'm the kid of the family anyway...and Reiako already used one for us.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

actually my little sis is pretty smart, i'm the stupid one ^__^;;
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

King of Goths Gil is on a distinguished road Gil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 06:43 PM
    Threads

My sister doesn't do stupid things but I do. I'm not stupid (actually, I have an IQ of about 157 which is 12 points above genius), but I do really really stupid things. Never throw things at the swans in the Thames river. SWANS ARE MEAN!!! ;_;

www.cheshil.com
    www.cheshil.com/forum

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Geese too O_o...
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

I am very smart as well, same with my brother, but the way we act, you would think our IQs were 70. Once my brother and I were in the parking lot of some store, and my parents had left us in the car, so we were sittin there. Now, our car has this wonderful feature where, if you leave the car with the doors locked for over 20 seconds, even if you're IN it, switching it back to *open* will cause the car alarm to go off. SO, this was the middle of summer and it was very humid, so my bro goes, "It's getting a little stuffy in here..." And he reaches for the switch... I yell at the last second, "_______ NO!!!" But he flicked it, and then we had to sit there farting in the car with the alarm going off for like, 20 minutes.
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

my sister and i spent almost half the drive from Torrance to Santa cruz punching each other.

which isnt that bad till you considder that i'm 22 and my sister is 18 and going to UC Santa Cruz hence the trip

Freakishly Annoying Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 10:16 PM
    Threads

my friend, hamasaki has a little annoying sister and i find it quite annoying. she sorta reminds me of ur sis, ai....

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Does she spend hours on her makeup and hair when she doesnt go anywhere?

Anyway, my sister said this little gem when I mentioned the person whom I was talking to on AIM was from norway.

"Like, when you like type to them, does it change to thier language automatically?"

Junior Member my_life_sucks is on a distinguished road my_life_sucks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2004 01:41 PM
    Threads

Well I think I'm one of the dumber ones in my family because I don't get excellents roll like everyone else, but I don't do dumb things like my litte sister does. When my little sister was younger she had imagenary friend...they were worms. One was her imagenary teacher Ms. Cheek Cheek, and her boyfriend Slobby. I remember there was this one time that I was outside and I guess a robin came down and ate a worm, and the next thing I know my little sister comes up from behind me crying, an then she starts yelling at me, here's how it went:
    celia: YOU KILLED SLOBBY!!!!!!!
    me: What are you talking about?!
    celia: Don't play dumb I saw you!!
    me: Saw me do what?!
    celia: You picked up Slobby and threw him at the bird just because you were jealous!
    me: No I didn't the bird came down on it's own! Why would I have to be jealous of a worm?!
    celia: You were just jealous because you didn't have a boyfriend like me!
    Then she just ran into the house still crying. Oh and her other wrom friend Ms. Cheek Cheek dried up on the side walk...There was also a frech fry story but I think I'll just post it later not now, and maybe next time I could post about the time that me my older sister and my older brother almost killed my little sister, well if anyone wants me to.

Closed Thread

Thread Information