AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vash the Stampede VS Goku

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Vash the Stampede VS Goku

Who do you think will win

I think Vash will win because he can't die, but you can never count out Goku because he always finds a way to win
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

I don't know...I want Vash to win...but then Goku..he doesn't seem to give up..

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Vash..maybe. I mean he's a freakin' immortal for pete's sake, but then again...goku keeps on dying and always gets wished back with the dragonballs >< okay, then! I pick Vash!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Vash might not be that bright, but he doesn't take an hour to power up.

Vash will win.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Vash is brilliant 0_o

Goofy doesn't mean not smart.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Junior Member Monty Python is on a distinguished road Monty Python's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2004 02:48 AM
    Threads

Go Vash
    It's Spring time for Hitler and Germany...It's winter For Poland and France
    Don't be stupid be a smarty, come and join the Nazi Party!
    You suck at Life
    AFI is the best!

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

That's not even a contest. Come one...
    Goku would kill defeat Vash before he could even move. Wash may have the Angel Arms but Goku has Super Saia-jin 4.
    I like Vash far more than Goku, but Vash would be killed instantly.
    Well not kill really, Goku would just beat him to a pulp and let him live.
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

Halo 2 Sucks Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2007 06:19 PM
    Threads

I love both of them,but i have to say goku because he has all the levels and stuff. =/

Lëåƒ šhìnôbì inuyasha-sakura is on a distinguished road inuyasha-sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 08:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Boo002
    I love both of them,but i have to say goku because he has all the levels and stuff. =/
    hey i think i agree with Boo002..+_+

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

That's so not true. Even with Goku's different levels, Vash was as fast as Goku. They're pretty much evenly matched, except for one thing.

Goku has to die. It happens all the time, after all. you put Vash against Goku, then Goku will die, and someone else will come in and defeat Vash. Then they'll all do everything they can to get the Dragon Balls and wish Goku back. And then Vash will come back later, somehow more powerful than before, and it will all start over.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Member enjio is on a distinguished road enjio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 03:09 PM
    Threads

i would have to say Vash because hes unbeatable and well Goku never gives up so it would be a close one to descide on who will win

killer mistress plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2004 01:57 PM
    Threads

I HAVE to say goku. Yea vash can use a gun and he has that huge angel arm that he can blast a city, but goku can blast a planet away. Plus, he can do much more than that. i have to say goku

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

goku would definately win he's extremely strong and even if he die's he always comes back some way and wins

Senior Member raven1491 is on a distinguished road raven1491's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2005 08:28 PM
    Threads

I bet Goku will win.

Junior Member NinjaJJ has a spectacular aura about NinjaJJ has a spectacular aura about NinjaJJ has a spectacular aura about NinjaJJ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 07:28 AM
    Threads

Go Vash with angel arm.

Senior Member Sarge can only hope to improve Sarge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2005 11:50 PM
    Threads

i would have to say vash cause of a few things goku he will take pitty on vash in some way he will notice that he is either hurt for real or on the inside and another vash cant and the angel arm could easliy kill goku cause he has knives gun also so he could have double which would be way stronger than any average Kamehameha

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Its got to be goku he can turn like super monkey to the third power.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

no dude you dont understand it you have to see all episodes of GT and all of Trigun and notice what vash does and what goku does vash would win

Master of the forest haldir-the-elven-warrior can only hope to improve haldir-the-elven-warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2005 11:25 AM
    Threads

either one could win it all depends
    HALDIR LIVES ON THROUGH ME
    Land of Baren, land of eagle, land that gave us birth and blessing, land that called us ever homeward, we will go home across the mountains, we will go home, we will go home across the mountains, hear our singing, hear our longing, we will go home across the mountains.

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

i think goku because he can keep hiting with out him seeing were he is because goku fast and can keep hiting him with arial attacks and vash wit b out could thats wat i think

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

listen the way it work vash has ver fast movements and vash could hit goku quicker than goku would hit him second of all his little arial attacks and beams wouldnt kill him he might bleed but thats as much as you will be getting out of that battle

__________________________________________________ _________________
    "You can't gain something without sacrificing something else of the equal value. This is the principle of the equivalent trade."

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Wouldent goku just i dont like use a big energy bomb to utterly destroy the guy?

Junior Member Tandokuno is on a distinguished road Tandokuno's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2005 09:43 AM
    Threads

personally i would want vash to win but hey who knows anybody could win in that battle

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I want Vash to win, but I dont know what they would get into a conflict over to fight. They're both peace-loving guys.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ami the 2nd
    I want Vash to win, but I dont know what they would get into a conflict over to fight. They're both peace-loving guys.
    i would have to agree with you ami

admirers: JaganEye,Bombaygirl12,Terra_Darkness

Closed Thread

Thread Information